Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I still think that losing Symb + Ursoc cannot be equated by giving us a 30 second CD barkskin. Would like to see something more significant, specifically for the loss of Symbiosis which is pretty huge. (Comments regarding Balance druid)
    Last edited by Venteus; 2014-07-17 at 03:35 PM.
    Kil'Jaeden - US

Thanks to Lilliputia for the amazing signature!

Deleted
    I think the main problem with feral in PvP at the moment is the lack of CC and survivability in CC.

Bash would seem to be the go-to talent in the tier for CC, but shares a DR with the rake stun so has limited value. Whilst we still have cyclone, anyone that plays feral in pvp knows it is not easy to hard cast one. Natures Grasp will be missed I feel.

I won't go over the same issues about Barkskin again... meh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hullaballoonatic View Post
    Feral still has cyclone. Feral charge has ALWAYS been a talent. Feral was strong in MoP. Mages lost an immense amount of abilities and CCs. How many wrong things can you fit into two sentences?
    Rofl. You never PvP´ed ever have u?

Cyclone is on a 3 second cast time. Good luck ticking that off when you are always the main target.
    Feral charge was a 1/55 talent yes. Then it became a 1/6 talent. Alot more significant.
    Feral was strong in MoP? PvE yeh. In pvp Ferals have to get up a 5 CP SR just to do ´normal´ damage. The only chance we get is if we macro Incarnation with natures vigil, beserk and trinket and ravage spam someone. THEN we have a 10 second window where we can rape hard. Assuming u dont get CC´ed, kited, etc. etc. etc.
    most Mages are soloing arena´s for gold to get capped before WoD. Holy shit. Guess warlocks have alot of hardship in MoP aswell huh.

Not sure if u never played MoP at all or if ur just poorly trying to be funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    Rofl. You never PvP´ed ever have u?

Cyclone is on a 3 second cast time. Good luck ticking that off when you are always the main target.
    Feral charge was a 1/55 talent yes. Then it became a 1/6 talent. Alot more significant.
    Feral was strong in MoP? PvE yeh. In pvp Ferals have to get up a 5 CP SR just to do ´normal´ damage. The only chance we get is if we macro Incarnation with natures vigil, beserk and trinket and ravage spam someone. THEN we have a 10 second window where we can rape hard. Assuming u dont get CC´ed, kited, etc. etc. etc.
    most Mages are soloing arena´s for gold to get capped before WoD. Holy shit. Guess warlocks have alot of hardship in MoP aswell huh.

Not sure if u never played MoP at all or if ur just poorly trying to be funny.
    Have you followed WoD information at all?

Cyclone is on a base 1.7 second cast time. The only issue with it now is that it is a magic effect that can be dispelled.
    Everyone got hit hard; Feral Druids are no exception. Mages, specifically, got quite a few nerfs.
    You should be happy they gave you Entangling Roots and Rejuv back. Other classes are not so lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Maekito View Post
    I think the main problem with feral in PvP at the moment is the lack of CC and survivability in CC.

Bash would seem to be the go-to talent in the tier for CC, but shares a DR with the rake stun so has limited value. Whilst we still have cyclone, anyone that plays feral in pvp knows it is not easy to hard cast one. Natures Grasp will be missed I feel.

I won't go over the same issues about Barkskin again... meh
    This. In 5.4 we're damage bots that tunnel one target because we don't bring good, reliable cc that other classes can bring and in WoD it might be more of the same unless cyclone is made easier to cast or we get hibernate to be usable on humanoids & replace clone. You pretty much have to dis-roar/bash before cloning in the current game to get one off successfully.

As for defensives, why not just have 1 charge of SI + barkskin back for all specs ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gestapo View Post
    As for defensives, why not just have 1 charge of SI + barkskin back for all specs ?
    I just saw the tweets about balance complaining losing SI and getting Barkskin back. Solution? Let Balance have one of our SI charges and we'll have back Barkskin :-)

In MoP we can Maim to CC.

Quote Originally Posted by Maekito View Post
    I just saw the tweets about balance complaining losing SI and getting Barkskin back. Solution? Let Balance have one of our SI charges and we'll have back Barkskin :-)
    Hah, good trade. Win-win situation in my opinion.

- - - Updated - - -

In MoP we can Maim to CC.
    Requires Melee range
    Is CP dependant (albeit easier with the new cp system - but this alone isn't enough to compensate for cyclone's poor utility in WoD)
    Causes DR on most common CC category and also something we already have in bash

Our mobility compliments the melee limitation. It's instant cast and long duration if you set it up right. That's exceptionally powerful.

Our mobility compliments the melee limitation. It's instant cast and long duration if you set it up right. That's exceptionally powerful.
    If you're arguing the merits of maim on its own, I agree. However, if you're comparing it to cyclone it's not a sufficient enough 'replacement' - not that any of us ever though it was, I suppose. It's a nice bonus that was merely a byproduct of the combo point system change. The hibernate idea of yours would be a much better solution to Feral not having meaningful cc.