[WeakAuras 2] Display a texture when 3 different conditions are met?

Hey, I'm trying to configure a texture that will display once my Jade Spirit, Surge of Dominance (from the pvp proc trinket), and Lightweave are all active simultaneously. So when they are all up at the same time, the texture will display and once any one of them drops the texture will disappear until the situation reoccurs.

Is there a way to do this? I feel like there is but I'm too noob at WeakAuras to work it out.

If anyone has a few ideas that could write them out in a step-by-step format, I'd be greatly appreciative!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallowz View Post
    Hey, I'm trying to configure a texture that will display once my Jade Spirit, Surge of Dominance (from the pvp proc trinket), and Lightweave are all active simultaneously. So when they are all up at the same time, the texture will display and once any one of them drops the texture will disappear until the situation reoccurs.

Is there a way to do this? I feel like there is but I'm too noob at WeakAuras to work it out.

If anyone has a few ideas that could write them out in a step-by-step format, I'd be greatly appreciative!
    In the Trigger tab, at the top, there's an Add Trigger button. Clicking that will allow you to add more than one trigger to a Weak Aura. So, press that twice, use the Choose Trigger drop-down menu nearby the button to move between thee three triggers and configure each one separately (one for each buff) and then use the Required For Activation drop-down menu (at the very top once you've added extra triggers) to specify that ALL the triggers must be met for the Weak Aura to fire.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Hey thanks a lot that worked perfectly

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallowz View Post
    Hey thanks a lot that worked perfectly
    No problem!
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.