G2A WoD preorder?

I have a question, since basically WoD on Battle.net is significantly more expensive than the G2A one so this made me wonder - if you buy the G2A one, can you use the boost right away? Since I've refunded by b.net wod preorder kinda sometime ago and after some thinking I've decided to kinda get back to playing, but the character I've used the boost on is now blocked, and I wonder if it would be unlocked once I buy the G2A one.

Anyone bought their WoD from there and can share some information? There are 2 versions, one without the boost and one is " with instant lvl 90 boost" available, but I wonder if the instant is once the game is released or right after buying it.
    Last edited by mauserr; 2014-07-17 at 10:10 PM.

G2A is shady as hell, stay away from that.

Well, people on Twitch on various big streams said that the EU version which is a lil bit more expensive gives you the key to use right away, so it seems like it's the normal battle.net version, except that it's like 12-13€ cheaper.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    No, you probably don't get your boost right away. Pre-orders and bonuses from sites like that tend to come at release day or slightly before.

Quote Originally Posted by Somnium View Post
    G2A is shady as hell, stay away from that.
    No it's not. People who don't understand how sites like G2A work will tell you that they're shady.

One is a pre-order, one is a normal order. When it's set up like that, I would expect a key right away from the second, but it doesn't say anywhere in the description. I'd contact them before buying anything.

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    No, you probably don't get your boost right away. Pre-orders and bonuses from sites like that tend to come at release day or slightly before.

No it's not. People who don't understand how sites like G2A work will tell you that they're shady.

Just jumping in here, G2A are fantastic, I've bought many games off them for ultra cheap, including the Diablo ROS expansion, got my key within 5 minutes.

Same - I've used G2A before and they are super fast and cheap. Would easily recommend using them.

Do know that there is a reason sites like G2A is cheaper.

Most times is it due to the fact that the site buys the keys places where games are flat out cheaper like russian sites and they just resell those keys to us.

Last i checked the G2A WoD keys was not actualy pre-order keys but just you paying them money to get the key at release ( aka you wont get a boost ) but this is some time ago and i had to read the fine print to find it.

Edit: just checked, and they made it way more clear now, they are selling 2 versions one without insta boost and one with last one cost a bit more ofc.
    Last edited by Drungan; 2014-07-17 at 10:55 PM.

Deleted
    i bought my wod from g2a, i first pre ordered the normal one, then found out they also had some instant boost version (for a bit more money just 5 euro below the bnet version and i had to wait) but that one worked when i got it. Though i must say g2a is quite... alright but i did had ALOT of isues trying to get some windows 7 trough g2a (sellers selling on g2a so not g2a itself)

Deleted
    G2A is completely digital, they buy codes in bulk directly from publishers. Which means there's no extra costs like :

> Physical storage
    > No burning media on dvd
    > No printing booklet with dvd
    > No taxes on the booklet, and dvd

Basically that's the difference in price (Yes all that makes a big difference).

Quote Originally Posted by Hazori View Post
    G2A is completely digital, they buy codes in bulk directly from publishers. Which means there's no extra costs
    i hope thats true. i stopped buying 2000 gem cards for GW2 when they were selling them at 50% normal price. felt like i was buying stolen keys

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkiey View Post
    i bought my wod from g2a, i first pre ordered the normal one, then found out they also had some instant boost version (for a bit more money just 5 euro below the bnet version and i had to wait) but that one worked when i got it. Though i must say g2a is quite... alright but i did had ALOT of isues trying to get some windows 7 trough g2a (sellers selling on g2a so not g2a itself)
    Well, if the EU one with the "instant 90 lvl boost" cdkey is pretty much the same thing as buying the digital edition of the expansion on Battle.net, meaning you will get the key to use the very day you purchase it and then boost(in my case unlock) the char, then I'm most likely going to buy straight from G2A, not some shady ass resellers.

Deleted
    Can someone confirm if you get the key and the boost the same day as you do the purchase?