Granted, but the puffiness comes from wriggling worms.

I wish for one of those fancy Japanese toilets.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but anytime you sit on it a thousand 100' large tentacles will surface from inside the toilet.

I wish a woodchuck would chuck wood and announce half life 3 100% confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Granted but your fireplace would break down and you ran out of money so you cant pay the electric bill and therefore not play HL3.

I wish I could fly while sitting in a bowl of spaghetti.

Granted but the bowl is super small so you're practically getting raped by using it.

I wish I had uncuttable wire.

Deleted
    Granted but the wire is in a box wrapped in a ribbon made from said uncuttable wire.

I wish there was a toilet in my office.

Deleted
    Granted, it's a normal toilet but it doesn't flush or have any pipes leading to it.

I wish I had a Cheese,

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Binkamus Prime View Post
    Granted, it's a normal toilet but it doesn't flush or have any pipes leading to it.

I wish I had a Cheese,
    good thing im a plumber irl lol

You can have a lifetime supply of cheese but its made from the nipple of justin bieber

i wish for magical bolder that hovers over people i don't like in the street then sometimes it looses its magical floating property at random when over them.

Quote Originally Posted by zwiggy View Post
    good thing im a plumber irl lol

You can have a lifetime supply of cheese but its made from the nipple of justin bieber

i wish for magical bolder that hovers over people i don't like in the street then sometimes it looses its magical floating property at random when over them.
    Granted. Meanwhile, Roseanne Barr just finished using the toilet in your office. You know how fickle Chipolte can be.

I wish I could find my damn phone.
    Last edited by King Shark; 2014-07-18 at 09:42 PM.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    Granted. Meanwhile, Roseanne Barr just finished using the toilet in your office. You know how fickle Chipolte can be.

I wish I could fine my damn phone.
    Granted, you fine it £5000, but as seeing as it's a phone, you get no money

And if you mean find, them granted, but it no longer works because some random cat pee'd on it.

I wish England's weather was normal.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Granted, you fine it £5000, but as seeing as it's a phone, you get no money

And if you mean find, them granted, but it no longer works because some random cat pee'd on it.

I wish England's weather was normal.
    Granted, but since normal just means ''according to the norm'', the new norm will be that it will pour even harder every day. Meanwhile, Adele sets fire to it.

I wish that I would sell my chairs and sword for a reasonable price.

Quote Originally Posted by dmcraanen View Post
    Granted, but since normal just means ''according to the norm'', the new norm will be that it will pour even harder every day. Meanwhile, Adele sets fire to it.

I wish that I would sell my chairs and sword for a reasonable price.
    Granted. Your house is destroyed by Godzilla before the transaction could be made.

I wish I had typed "find" instead of "fine," like an idiot. I also wish that fucking cat didn't pee all over my phone.
    Last edited by King Shark; 2014-07-18 at 09:46 PM.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Granted, you typed find. But you were hitting on this girl and you said "girl you look so find" and she was in reality your soul mate but you scared her off.

Granted. The cat buried your phone in the litter box.

I wish I could tear people apart with my bare hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Granted, you typed find. But you were hitting on this girl and you said "girl you look so find" and she was in reality your soul mate but you scared her off.

Granted. The cat buried your phone in the litter box.

I wish I could tear people apart with my bare hands.
    Happily married so the first granted wish must be disregarded, as I can't pay for a lawyer.

Granted. Unfortunately for you, The Juggernaut can also tear people apart with his bare hands, but has the minor, teensy weensy little advantage of being nigh invulnerable. And he doesn't like anyone muscling in on his racket. You are now obviously fucked.

I wish I could afford a lawyer. You know, just in case.
    Last edited by King Shark; 2014-07-19 at 03:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    Happily married so the first granted wish must be disregarded, as I can't pay for a lawyer.

Granted. Unfortunately for you, The Juggernaut can also tear people apart with his bare hands, but has the minor, teensy weensy little advantage of being nigh invulnerable. And he doesn't like anyone muscling in on his racket. You are now obviously fucked.

I wish I could afford a lawyer. You know, just in case.
    Granted your state will provide you one, but he sucks at his job and is obviously bought out and in cahoots with the other side

I wish I had a maid to clean my room
    Last edited by blasterion; 2014-07-19 at 03:46 AM.
    Nyaaaa~

Quote Originally Posted by blasterion View Post
    Granted your state will provide you one, but he sucks at his job

I wish I had maid to clean my room

granted, but it's michael jackson and your a little boy.

I wish i had the super power to change my looks physically !

Quote Originally Posted by Arthas242 View Post
    granted, but it's michael jackson and your a little boy.

I wish i had the super power to change my look!
    Granted, but it activates at random, and you can't control what you change into

I wish for a harem ending
    Nyaaaa~

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but it activates at random, and you can't control what you change into

I wish for a harem ending
    No idea what a harem ending is, but granted, how ever, you personally, are struck by a truck sized meteor and die seconds prior to getting your wish.

I wish I didn't have to worry about my future.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    No idea what a harem ending is, but granted, how ever, you personally, are struck by a truck sized meteor and die seconds prior to getting your wish.

I wish I didn't have to worry about my future.
    Granted, you are now dead.

I wish i had my own island off the coast of south america.

Quote Originally Posted by Garkanh View Post
    Granted, you are now dead.

I wish i had my own island off the coast of south america.
    Granted but Tsunamis

I wish I can used Death Knight powers irl
    Nyaaaa~

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but Tsunamis

I wish I can used Death Knight powers irl
    Granted, but you are executed within days for disrupting the flow of life.

I wish for a golden statue of myself in my garden.