Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamurain View Post
    Any changes to the Mastery? I'm seeing it says from 80% to 0%. Anyone knows what is the new spellpower % for the mastery now?
    2% per mastery (was 5%).

the new cl -> eq perk has changed.
    before you got 50% increased damage per cast, stacked 2 times.

now it directly is dependent on how much enemies you strike.
    the advantage is on 5+ target I need one cl to get 100% the disadvantage is on target <5 I can't get 100%
    also you can'T get above 100% cause it is always recalculates the buff on each cl cast. if you hit more targets as the last time you got the buff you get a stronger buff, if it is equal the buff time is renewed if it lower nothing happens. you keep the existing buff and the existing time.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Katzi View Post
    The new female Draenei model is added this build, let me know if you want a Video of any kind!

(but still no Trolls, sorry)
    Yes please, I'd love to see female Draenei as I play one

Looks like there's only 2 faces in-game right now though.

Very disappointed in the Ele PvP 4-piece bonus. Any word on what the 2-piece bonus is?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    Very disappointed in the Ele PvP 4-piece bonus. Any word on what the 2-piece bonus is?
    Not as of yet. However, I personally actually think the 4p bonus could be really, really strong. When you are nuking a target down, healers will often have to resort to hard casting to keep them up, meaning that at the exact time you need more DPS you have a very valuable spell to interrupt, both preventing healing and causing more damage at the same time. If you start wasting Wind Shears on bad interrupts to try and get Lava Surge procs, then that could be a major downside of the 4p bonus, but that is bad play, not bad mechanics.

If they make the 2p bonus the old 4p (reduced CD on Thunderstorm) so that we can keep the distance it provided us, I think this PvP set could be possible the best we have ever had.

Quote Originally Posted by Undefetter View Post
    Not as of yet. However, I personally actually think the 4p bonus could be really, really strong. When you are nuking a target down, healers will often have to resort to hard casting to keep them up, meaning that at the exact time you need more DPS you have a very valuable spell to interrupt, both preventing healing and causing more damage at the same time. If you start wasting Wind Shears on bad interrupts to try and get Lava Surge procs, then that could be a major downside of the 4p bonus, but that is bad play, not bad mechanics.

If they make the 2p bonus the old 4p (reduced CD on Thunderstorm) so that we can keep the distance it provided us, I think this PvP set could be possible the best we have ever had.

I would agree if Lava Burst was doing Wotlk numbers but Lava Burst is hitting like a wet noodle which makes one Lava Surge proc rather underwhelming, much like it is on live.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darksoldierr View Post
    Does enhance still feels as fliud as it is live in PvE? Fast short CDs, always something to do?
    I don't play Enhancement on live, but I could imagine it being even faster in WoD because of the way EotE and the new Flurry work, you'll have to react very fast if you don't want to waste a proc or cd.

Quote Originally Posted by Yamato88 View Post
    Yes please, I'd love to see female Draenei as I play one

Looks like there's only 2 faces in-game right now though.
    The Animations are still bugged, but I'll do a Video once they are finished. :/

Is anyone else having a really hard time healing? To be fair the only dungeon I've healed so far is Burial Grounds but sweet Jesus it is so difficult to heal. It's not that the damage output is overwhelming, it's just my spells are just so weak I'm proving to be pitiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Pum View Post
    Is anyone else having a really hard time healing? To be fair the only dungeon I've healed so far is Burial Grounds but sweet Jesus it is so difficult to heal. It's not that the damage output is overwhelming, it's just my spells are just so weak I'm proving to be pitiful.
    By hard you mean people dying or just not being able to top them fast? If it's the first could be a tunning issue, if the second, could just bethe new healing paradigm that we will have in WoD.
    Everything that is, is alive.

Agaor - Enhancement Shaman

Quote Originally Posted by Lavindar View Post
    By hard you mean people dying or just not being able to top them fast? If it's the first could be a tunning issue, if the second, could just bethe new healing paradigm that we will have in WoD.
    It's more not being able to top them fast enough to deal with the damage. But I mean the damage would be fine if the heals were actually effective. Pulled this number out of my ass, but say Healing Surge spam heals like 5% of a targets health, Ascendance is incredibly weak and HTT isn't doing much either. I think it must be a tuning issue, because no way this current healing model can work, unless I'm just being completely retarded, which I know I'm not.

It's more not being able to top them fast enough to deal with the damage. But I mean the damage would be fine if the heals were actually effective. Pulled this number out of my ass, but say Healing Surge spam heals like 5% of a targets health, Ascendance is incredibly weak and HTT isn't doing much either. I think it must be a tuning issue, because no way this current healing model can work, unless I'm just being completely retarded, which I know I'm not.
    Well I'm sure there is some level of tunning to be done, but for all we were told, in WoD the healing paradigm will not be to top everyone all the time, so I guess it will be harder than live to keep everyone toped, and maybe not possible without going oom, at least at the start of the expansion.

To be honest, from a player who play only damage dealers and tanks, I really liking this change, I have a strong aversion for any sort of mechanic that you need to be topped or you die.

so once again, updated models for our spells.
    no changes to the rotation of wait for cds or procs that we've had since wrath...

i used to joke that the shaman class lead was the art team, now im starting to think that might actually be the case.

Quote Originally Posted by maldias View Post
    no changes to the rotation of wait for cds or procs that we've had since wrath...

i used to joke that the shaman class lead was the art team, now im starting to think that might actually be the case.
    Well, we we one of the classes that had more changes at the early beta, and seeing about changes like the flurry one for Enhancement or the various masteries iterations of Elemental, if there's one thing we can't really argue is that we lack changes...

Looking at the newest UE tooltip for WoD on wow-head, it had the "or until 12 sec have elapsed" part removed from UE:WF speed increase. Does this mean that it lasts forever now, provided we do not attack? Seems unimportant, but if we're going to us UE for the speed increase in pvp to gap close, not being pressured as much in having those 6 swings on the target within 12 seconds may be a good thing. Anyone tested this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

Deleted
    Yeah how do you want to avoid auto attacking for 12 sec without losing tons of dps?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by maldias View Post

I agree with Lavindar, I don't see how you can say we haven't had changes. Both Elemental and Enhance are having pretty major changes to the way they play, with Elemental gaining a new Mastery, Enhance gaining the new CD reduction and both getting the newly reworked Echo Talent which could really change up our rotations a lot to make them a lot less static (not that they are particularly static anyway).

The only spec that I could really see people saying hasn't changed much is Resto, and that is because its getting a complete rebalance to work with the 'new' healing style for WoD. Instead of the Spec getting heavy reworks, the entire roll is getting reworked.

Atm R-shamans are way undertuned for now and h palas an holy priests are in good place now

Quote Originally Posted by mrinvisable2 View Post
    Atm R-shamans are way undertuned for now and h palas an holy priests are in good place now
    That's just what blizzard calls balance, numbers are probably already tuned
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

well past 4 exps r shamans have been crap in first tier so i agree we are balanced now on beta

Quote Originally Posted by Klatar View Post
    Yeah how do you want to avoid auto attacking for 12 sec without losing tons of dps?
    I specified pvp, where you will be kited a lot. Using UE while kited for the sprint is a possibility. Assuming that the sprint would not be sufficient in reaching our target fast enough to consume the buff would be a waste of the proc, so if the duration was removed, we'd not face that particular disadvantage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.