Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    It's not a complaint. It's a fact. The beta servers are unstable and lag ridden. Adding more people does nothing but add more issues.

Common sense is obviously not your strong suit but I do find it amusing you made an account just to reply to my post.
    Complaint =/= lies or facts. They have no correlation with eachother.

Also, the purpose of beta testing is to FIND these issues and FIX them, not to play a little demo of the game. If they did not add more people, then these issues would never arise and never be fixed. It's called stress testing, and even when there isn't invites for the purpose of stress testing, issues that arrive due to more beta testers is always valuable information and you should probably let blizzard know about it on the forums. Regardless, just because your microsoft toaster lags when you play does not mean blizzard should stop inviting testers, that's rather self-centered. It's only been a week of beta; of course there will be lots of issues. Considering the fallacies in your response, perhaps common sense is not your strong suit and don't flatter yourself about him making an account, that's probably a coincidence and even if it isn't, he obviously had a point to be made.
    Last edited by Mellrod; 2014-07-21 at 05:08 AM.

Deleted
    Beta giveaway was removed apparently. Link to fb gives a not existing page error..

Like on the question about Khadgar they ignore the part about him holding Atiesh and focus on the beard thing.

So Monk looks like it's wearing plate and not leather like most of the other classes, what are the designers thinking. Make leather look like leather and so on with other materials, it's not all plate.

Deleted
    So where did the keys and announcement go?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    Beta giveaway was removed apparently. Link to fb gives a not existing page error..
    no anymore

Nice to see Monks finally able to wear plate like proper tanks now!

So much for huge news that people were hoping for. <.<

Oh well, I should be glad...the more time until the expansion pre-patch, the more time to finish CM's on my alts.

10+ Year Old Account
    These Elite sets are suppose to be the PvP equal of Mystic sets right? Seems abit bland to me. But granted it S1 armor for WoD so well there's more seasons to look forward to better look gear I guess.

Man, that mage armor set is ratchet.

Gruul? Really? ...

I don't understand - Will we find out what made Khadgar de-age and have Atiesh? Is he “our” Khadgar? How can he be other Khadgar? WoD is set in the new dimension, where Alliance never got to Draenor because they had no reason or means to. There is no alternative Alleria, Turalyon or Khadgar there. If I'm wrong please respond with explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazozourus View Post
    I don't understand - Will we find out what made Khadgar de-age and have Atiesh? Is he “our” Khadgar? How can he be other Khadgar? WoD is set in the new dimension, where Alliance never got to Draenor because they had no reason or means to. There is no alternative Alleria, Turalyon or Khadgar there. If I'm wrong please respond with explanation.

If you want the lore/story that will be an additional 29.95 USD to purchase the novel form of WoW because I an guaranfking-T it will never be explained in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Amithyst View Post
    Like on the question about Khadgar they ignore the part about him holding Atiesh and focus on the beard thing.
    Yeah I noticed that too, they definitely made that on purpose. Also iirc we might get to visit Karazhan in the pre-expansion quest. That would explain where Khadgar got the staff from.

Quote Originally Posted by F-Minus View Post
    Gruul? Really? ...
    What, are you the one person on earth who didn't want to see Gruul come back or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapheiros View Post
    This. Please can Blizzard get their act together and get the art department to start working on class balance. It's getting ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    It's like when you grunt when you hit the ball in tennis, the exhalation of air gives the shot more power.

Quote Originally Posted by Kektonic View Post
    It's not a complaint. It's a fact. The beta servers are unstable and lag ridden. Adding more people does nothing but add more issues.

Common sense is obviously not your strong suit but I do find it amusing you made an account just to reply to my post.
    Don't be so dense. It is foolish to comment at all about beta servers being laggy/unstable. Thats why they are beta and not live. You aren't there for a smooth play experience; you're there to test features and provide feedback about them--and no, "laggy" and "unstable" is not meaningful feedback.