Deleted

Rogue WoD assassination enchants

Brainstorming a little, what would be the best way to go in terms of enchants?

-Full out mastery on ring, neck, cloak?

or

-Full out multistrike on ring, neck, cloak?

Guessing mastery would be the best option right?

Weapons there are two viable options:
    -crit
    -multistrike

Share your thoughts pls

Hard to tell right now, mastery will always be strong but multistrike is still being tuned (everything is, really)

10+ Year Old Account
    Right now I'm going with full mastery enchants and the haste enchant on weapons. But it needs testing. Can tell you more after the raid tests tomorrow.

10+ Year Old Account
    That crit weapon enchant which can reflesh itself seemed good on paper..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrArtorius View Post
    That crit weapon enchant which can reflesh itself seemed good on paper..
    I don't know if it's a bug or if it's intended but if you have two applications of the haste enchant buff only one counts down which is pretty great.

Celestalon has said a couple times they are still working on weapon enchants so its probably too early to start analyzing them in depth.
    Fierydemise-ShaowCraft Engine Guy
    Rogue Chat-Blogging about Rogue PvE and Theorycrafting (Twitter)
    Rogue IRC: #Ravenholdt on Quakenet

Deleted
    actually from the testing Ive managed to do, and the other rogue in my guild who has also been testing can back me up here, we've come to the agreement that:

As assassination the enchants/flasks/food which are giving the best performance is actually versatility
    ok so, the class seems to be rather undertuned atm...or at least the lv 100 talents do and the
    premade pvp gear has stats on it which go together about aswel as toothpaste and orange juice
    but over around 2 solid hours of testing (all 3 specs) thats what we discovered. Take from it what you will
    I highly doubt it'll stay like that, and ofc there are still class balance issues ongoing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by spex84 View Post
    actually from the testing Ive managed to do, and the other rogue in my guild who has also been testing can back me up here, we've come to the agreement that:

As assassination the enchants/flasks/food which are giving the best performance is actually versatility
    ok so, the class seems to be rather undertuned atm...or at least the lv 100 talents do and the
    premade pvp gear has stats on it which go together about aswel as toothpaste and orange juice
    but over around 2 solid hours of testing (all 3 specs) thats what we discovered. Take from it what you will
    I highly doubt it'll stay like that, and ofc there are still class balance issues ongoing.
    It's just that Versatility is the most boring stat that ever existed. Hit and Expertise were more exiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalira View Post
    It's just that Versatility is the most boring stat that ever existed. Hit and Expertise were more exiting.
    I fail to see the exciting properties of haste. Or Attackpower. Or Armor.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson View Post
    I fail to see the exciting properties of haste. Or Attackpower. Or Armor.
    Having haste makes things happen faster, having more AP gives bigger numbers. having more armor means smaller numbers, fun times. when your xx hits for more than you expect.

And versatility makes ALL your numbers bigger. In my book, that's the same excitement potential.
    -Voltaire
    winning

10+ Year Old Account
    They're both stupid, whatever...

ArP was something exciting, but it was impossible to balance too.

ArP was exciting, as crit is now, when your numbers become obscenely big but it was not the mechanic itself.
    Mastery is inherently interesting. But some masteries are not. Multistrike is a more intruiging version of crit.
    -Voltaire
    winning

I hope it's just a bug that Mastery doesn't effect Envenom.

Quote Originally Posted by Sativ View Post
    I hope it's just a bug that Mastery doesn't effect Envenom.
    What makes you think that? My envenom hits for 13084 in 660 ilvl. Its scales with 153% of ap I have 4028 ap, 74.55% mastery, 1.36% versatility.

If mastery didn't do anything to envenom that would hit for 7495.98 + 74.55% mastery = 13084.24