Quote Originally Posted by Xtrm View Post
    Hey all fellow light wielders.

So, is the tier shoulders and Garrosh legs BiS for normal too? I currently have Ordos shoulders (Mastery/Haste) and tier legs, both 4/4 upgraded. I looked on my item restoration, and I could restore my tier shoulders and Garrosh legs I got months ago. However, I have the shoulders from heroic Protectors sitting in my bag waiting to get upgraded.

TL;DR - Which of these gear combinations are best?
    - Ordos shoulders + tier legs
    - Protector shoulders (heroic) + tier legs
    - Tier shoulders + normal Garrosh legs

Here's my armory for other gear, etc. - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ge/Xtrm/simple
    ordos shoulders / protector shoulders + set legs will give you the most important stats, which shoulders you have depends on the ilvl and the gem value.
    - Do you need the hit from protector shoulders? (is the hit/haste blue gems partially wasted?)
    - which give you the most potential mastery/haste?
    - can you drop hit somewhere to get the hit value on protector shoulders? (replace bracers with Norushen bracers)

sidenote, ignore the socket bonus on your wep, go 320 haste/mastery instead of hit/haste. You're over hit cap and basically you're choosing 60 str + 160 haste over 320 haste/mastery.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Illmatic you and I both know there's really only 3 fights that are hard paddable or RNG heavy. Rest just rely on the other 19 dps to not also be padding assholes.

Seraphim is buffed, blizz is trying so hard to make it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Toastyame View Post
    Illmatic you and I both know there's really only 3 fights that are hard paddable or RNG heavy. Rest just rely on the other 19 dps to not also be padding assholes.

Seraphim is buffed, blizz is trying so hard to make it happen.
    so okay,

Immersius: to rank you need your dps to not dps adds
    Protectors: HUGE RNG component, also relies on you padding forever while your group pushes sun and rook at the same damn time
    Norushen: Involves you going in first, your dps not dpsing the little adds except for you as well as not take any orbs.
    Sha of Pride: Refer to immersius + RNG factor of prisons/banish
    Galakras: GOTTA LET THE SHAMANS DROP THE TIDE TOTEM, also huge rng plays into that.
    Iron Juggernaut: Realistically the only patchwerk fight on this fight, if you can manage to have a sub 3 min kill your only RNG is the procs of Skeer's
    Dark Shamans: gotta have DPS not DPS the adds as well as good RNG with 4pc for downtime of adds not being alive.
    General Nazgrim: Refer to the 5 million DPS log from <Encore>'s shaman as to how you pad on that.
    Malkarok: RNG on 4 pc and having all adds almost flawlessly come to the middle each time
    Spoils: Mogu/Mogu with double windwalker bosses needs to happen, also huge RNG with DP/4PC
    Thok: Hope to Lord Ghostcrawler that your 4 PC procs during bats.
    Siegecrafter: You'll basically always rank if you do bomb strat and don't do belts.
    Paragons: you must be a dumb shitter and Divine Storm in places of all your TV's while all other DPS only care about following the mechanic
    Garrosh: Usually involves huge RNG, gotta get tons of procs during P1 breakpoint for ranking if skipping ToES involves going into P1 Transition with like 800-900k, or starting P4 with 480+ also take into consideration if adds spawn in p4 due to lag with iron star can add to how well you will rank.

As far as I've counted all 14 fights are hard paddable or RNG heavy. Relying on 19 other DPS to follow mechanics while you pad is still padding bb.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazel View Post
    gitgud and go prot
    900k vengeance is balanced imo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MBDTF View Post
    As far as I've counted all 14 fights are hard paddable or RNG heavy.
    While this is true, you don't need to rely heavily on either to compete in the overall rankings. Not sure if you were strictly talking about getting rank one.

Quote Originally Posted by Zardox View Post
    While this is true, you don't need to rely heavily on either to compete in the overall rankings. Not sure if you were strictly talking about getting rank one.
    I'm more so talking about getting like top 20 rankings

Deleted
    I'm more so talking about getting like top 20 rankings
    It's one of the reasons I prefer the ranking system of proraiders, it puts less emphasis on a couple of high ranks and more emphasis on decent ranks across every boss.

mbdtf is just mad I beat him on malkorok by doing LESS damage to adds.

It's one of the reasons I prefer the ranking system of proraiders, it puts less emphasis on a couple of high ranks and more emphasis on decent ranks across every boss.
    It can highly skew that way for example the shaman that did 5 million dps on Mazarin averages 1 million dps supposedly and is in top 20 world across all classes or something

Deleted
    It can highly skew that way for example the shaman that did 5 million dps on Mazarin averages 1 million dps supposedly and is in top 20 world across all classes or something
    I mean the PR rank, not average DPS

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazel View Post
    That depends, I don't have a garrosh rank on 25 man so I lose 480 points from that boss only but #2 on DPS (again , probably cause I dont have garrosh rank) but #3 on PR because of garrosh.
    It does require you to kill every boss often if you want to compete yea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtrm View Post
    Hey all fellow light wielders.

So, is the tier shoulders and Garrosh legs BiS for normal too? I currently have Ordos shoulders (Mastery/Haste) and tier legs, both 4/4 upgraded. I looked on my item restoration, and I could restore my tier shoulders and Garrosh legs I got months ago. However, I have the shoulders from heroic Protectors sitting in my bag waiting to get upgraded.

TL;DR - Which of these gear combinations are best?
    - Ordos shoulders + tier legs
    - Protector shoulders (heroic) + tier legs
    - Tier shoulders + normal Garrosh legs

Here's my armory for other gear, etc. - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ge/Xtrm/simple
    WTB advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    ordos shoulders / protector shoulders + set legs will give you the most important stats, which shoulders you have depends on the ilvl and the gem value.
    - Do you need the hit from protector shoulders? (is the hit/haste blue gems partially wasted?)
    - which give you the most potential mastery/haste?
    - can you drop hit somewhere to get the hit value on protector shoulders? (replace bracers with Norushen bracers)

sidenote, ignore the socket bonus on your wep, go 320 haste/mastery instead of hit/haste. You're over hit cap and basically you're choosing 60 str + 160 haste over 320 haste/mastery.
    already done
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

It does require you to kill every boss often if you want to compete yea.
    Does once a month on 3-4 bosses count as often?

Deleted
    So, anyone bombing current devs about removing HotR's enemy requirement ?

Quote Originally Posted by SirRaven View Post
    So, anyone bombing current devs about removing HotR's enemy requirement ?
    Wrong thread. But it has been asked in the official beta forums.
    Maegore @Maegoree Maegor#1377

This weeks the week I feel a WF EEoG and Sha Sword, I FEEL IT

This weeks the week I feel a WF EEoG and Sha Sword, I FEEL IT
    In your loins?
    Maegore @Maegoree Maegor#1377

Quote Originally Posted by Maegor View Post
    In your loins?
    I can feel it in me britches

FINALLY got a heroic trinket EEoG not WF but good enough!!! i sah happai