Page 19 of 63 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    It will never be the same. Eventually games will return to the less directed, more imaginative design, but only long after WoW dies.

game has lost all sense of a world and is now just menus and queues.

wow is still ok but not the game it used to be and never will because this generation of gamers are absolutely fucking retarded and blizzard feels the need to cater to them

@op don't care what people on these forums say in regards to this game, i'd be surprised if they managed to type their "omg nostalgia goggleZZ gaim is butter now tehn B4 UR RONGGGG!" responses without drooling over their keyboard and falling out of their wheelchair

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon138 View Post
    Just because there is nostalgia involved is no reason to completely discount how the game has changed.
    It has gone to crap because everyone is obsessed with getting everything done in under 30 seconds. But don't dare mention making things longer, casual carebears will start saying how unfun grinding is, as if making things any longer would mean grinding 2 hours for 1 flask.
    Yeah OnlyOrcsMatters comment totally gave me cancer... There is no way I would enjoy WoW if I started playing it in this stage, it'd be booring as hell...
    If its vanilla then yeah sure...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Part View Post
    game has lost all sense of a world and is now just menus and queues.

wow is still ok but not the game it used to be and never will because this generation of gamers are absolutely fucking retarded and blizzard feels the need to cater to them

@op don't care what people on these forums say in regards to this game, i'd be surprised if they managed to type their "omg nostalgia goggleZZ gaim is butter now tehn B4 UR RONGGGG!" responses without drooling over their keyboard and falling out of their wheelchair
    Hahaha I love you man! :'D

Quote Originally Posted by Everztar View Post
    Yeah OnlyOrcsMatters comment totally gave me cancer... There is no way I would enjoy WoW if I started playing it in this stage, it'd be booring as hell...
    If its vanilla then yeah sure...

- - - Updated - - -

Hahaha I love you man! :'D
    Go play Vanilla then? Seriously, nothing is stopping you. Go play on a Vanilla server and come back and tell us you feel the same.

You've had 19 pages of people explaining it to you and instead of responding, you're ignoring them and reposting personal attacks. If you just wanted to get attention and have people praise you like others don't complain about this all the time, you're in the wrong place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kekekz View Post
    Everyone hated BC, everyone hated Wrath, everyone hated Cata and everyone will hate MoP. MoP will become the new worst expansion and Al'akir or BoT will become the new "last good raid" or something stupid like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    You're now blocked. Told you I was done with you. You want to pick fights over minute details as if this is the fucking presidential debate on a gaming forum.
    Enjoy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dequanacus View Post
    Go play Vanilla then? Seriously, nothing is stopping you. Go play on a Vanilla server and come back and tell us you feel the same.

You've had 19 pages of people explaining it to you and instead of responding, you're ignoring them and reposting personal attacks. If you just wanted to get attention and have people praise you like others don't complain about this all the time, you're in the wrong place.
    I would go and play on a official Vanilla realm for sure, but I can't stand the private servers with instant 60, lagg as fuck etc... My brother is playing and plenty of my friends are, but I just can't stand the lag and bugs that it holds...

However, if you read all the 19 pages yourself you'll see people agreeing as well... It's called "debate" have you heard of it? Probably not.
    You should definitely check it up... I'm still playing WoW but I always end up finishing all dungeons and have to wait 4 months for new content, yay!
    I always have to wait, what is there to do, really? There's nothing! Back in the days it was rather slow phasing, and I like that... Because when we were finished, it was finally time for a new raid... And it took months for guilds to down last boss in Mc/bwl for the first time...

Now there are guilds that put the last boss to sleep within a month after release.... Come on? Where is the progression, no really?
    Heck I believe there might've been guilds to wipe the floor with Hc garnish within weeks even.

Quote Originally Posted by roahn the warlock View Post
    Is wow still hard? Absolutely, garrosh normal is a bitch (in a pug) just.. that's the only thing that's any challenge. The rest is kinda meh.
    Proving Grounds gold and endless is a challenge. Challenge modes are a challenge (note, I mean actually trying them and not getting carried). Doing PvP is challenging in its own way. Brawler's Guild has a fair amount of challenge for those who don't ridiculously overgear the fights. Soloing rares out in the world can be a challenge if you're not that well geared. Soloing older raids, such as Cata content, are a good challenge for the well-geared and those who are good at that sort of thing.

There are plenty of places in WoW to find challenge. Raiding doesn't have to be the only option (though it's usually the one that garners the most attention). Hell I spent 5 tries and about 20 minutes on my lv86 Mage trying to solo a rare in Valley of the Four Winds. Was pretty fun because I had to switch my talents around and use everything I could to survive.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wowalixi View Post
    Proving Grounds gold and endless is a challenge. Challenge modes are a challenge (note, I mean actually trying them and not getting carried). Doing PvP is challenging in its own way. Brawler's Guild has a fair amount of challenge for those who don't ridiculously overgear the fights. Soloing rares out in the world can be a challenge if you're not that well geared. Soloing older raids, such as Cata content, are a good challenge for the well-geared and those who are good at that sort of thing.

There are plenty of places in WoW to find challenge. Raiding doesn't have to be the only option (though it's usually the one that garners the most attention). Hell I spent 5 tries and about 20 minutes on my lv86 Mage trying to solo a rare in Valley of the Four Winds. Was pretty fun because I had to switch my talents around and use everything I could to survive.

But everyone is getting best gear in a matter of weeks, so nothing should be hard, I solo rare elites with ease and I'm only 575 ilvl...
    I even soloed them at 530 or Lower lol...

10+ Year Old Account
    Boring 5 mans that could be played by 5 monkeys since addon start, are not an improvement.
    Boring leveling where you have no challenge, even if you pulling the entire zone is not an improvement.
    Boring raids (except hc) where literally no challenge exists are not an improvement.
    Giving everything to everyone is not an improvement except blizzards wallet.
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thyr View Post
    Boring 5 mans that could be played by 5 monkeys since addon start, are not an improvement.
    Boring leveling where you have no challenge, even if you pulling the entire zone is not an improvement.
    Boring raids (except hc) where literally no challenge exists are not an improvement.
    Giving everything to everyone is not an improvement except blizzards wallet.
    indeed! it's just ridiculous... this is how i see it:
    the only reason LFR exists is for dumb players to get good gear (more HP) enough to be able to keep being dumb and stand in AoE shit in Flex... and then same for Flex...

and Blizzard gives us 4 differend difficulties of all dungeons only to make us "feel" that we're making a progression, but it's all a lie.
    we're doing the same thing over and over, the only difference is boss HP and a few changed mechanisms.

I for one dont have time to play the kinda of game ure describing, a 2 Epics/year kind of game

Even tho there are a lot of gems from the old Days I think the direction the game has Went is fine and is still appealing to me

There are private wow servers who offers vanilla experiences still btw, might be something for u?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
    I for one dont have time to play the kinda of game ure describing, a 2 Epics/year kind of game

Even tho there are a lot of gems from the old Days I think the direction the game has Went is fine and is still appealing to me

There are private wow servers who offers vanilla experiences still btw, might be something for u?
    well... like i've mentioned i can't stand the lag on private servers, and i can't stand the fakeGM's with fake items, i can't play if there are instant lvl 60 etc

of course you could get more than 2 epics... i was a warrior, the place was crowded with warriors... my priest got into a guild and got gear a lot faster.

10+ Year Old Account
    In your eyes never.

In my eyes, it already is.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

10+ Year Old Account
    The game has evolved for the better.

I do miss the old days when everything was shiny and new, but it's gone and won't come back.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    The game has evolved for the better.

I do miss the old days when everything was shiny and new, but it's gone and won't come back.
    i know it will never come back :c but i was hoping that some day Blizzard would open up vanilla realms seriously..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixuzcc View Post
    Remember how your new car had that new-car-smell once, but it doesn't anymore?

Yeah.
    As someone that has restored cars for the last 20 years...

I can fix them, give them back the 'smell' and make them a thousand times better in the process.

I can do that, because I'm not stupid, greedy or lazy.

10+ Year Old Account
    i know it will never come back :c but i was hoping that some day Blizzard would open up vanilla realms seriously..
    I know this is against the rules, but private servers work just fine.

I would go and play on a official Vanilla realm for sure, but I can't stand the private servers with instant 60, lagg as fuck etc... My brother is playing and plenty of my friends are, but I just can't stand the lag and bugs that it holds...

However, if you read all the 19 pages yourself you'll see people agreeing as well... It's called "debate" have you heard of it? Probably not.
    You should definitely check it up... I'm still playing WoW but I always end up finishing all dungeons and have to wait 4 months for new content, yay!
    I always have to wait, what is there to do, really? There's nothing! Back in the days it was rather slow phasing, and I like that... Because when we were finished, it was finally time for a new raid... And it took months for guilds to down last boss in Mc/bwl for the first time...

Now there are guilds that put the last boss to sleep within a month after release.... Come on? Where is the progression, no really?
    Heck I believe there might've been guilds to wipe the floor with Hc garnish within weeks even.
    1.Several servers exist that don't have instant 60
    2.Several servers exist that are lag free and very little of it is broken
    I doubt you've tried any if those are your reasons.

Did you kill H Garrosh a week after it came out? I don't see why it's a problem to you if you haven't. Vanilla raids weren't even close to as difficult as the raids out today and the only reason they would've taken longer is because of the game being newer and not having the attention it's given now.

I had looked through all 19 pages (sadly) and noticed you avoiding the majority of responses that directly addressed and shot down your op. When you actually respond to one with a comment like "all private servers are instant 60" "muh lag" or ignorant shit like that it makes me think that you're not even trying to enjoy WoW in any capacity. Don't give me a "but my friends use that server" either, if they're enjoying it and you're not then you should be asking them why they can still enjoy things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kekekz View Post
    Everyone hated BC, everyone hated Wrath, everyone hated Cata and everyone will hate MoP. MoP will become the new worst expansion and Al'akir or BoT will become the new "last good raid" or something stupid like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    You're now blocked. Told you I was done with you. You want to pick fights over minute details as if this is the fucking presidential debate on a gaming forum.
    Enjoy.

Man these regurgitated responses make me wanna puke. I don't think half these people even know what they're saying.

Quote Originally Posted by mofi View Post
    Pretty much this. It´s you and not the game
    This is what fanboys want you to believe.