Account Wide Tabards?

Blizzard has brought this up a thousand times over the past couple years but it's always just a "We're investigating the possibility" shenanigan.

Has anyone heard anything solid on there being account wide tabards in WoD? One of the only reasons I don't play my Hunter is because of the lack of my Wrathful Glad Tabard.

10+ Year Old Account
    did they not say it would come in like patch 6.1?

No Tusk Club.

10+ Year Old Account
    Soon™

No confirmation on anything. It's something they want to do eventually. Considering the Toy Box won't be ready for 6.0, I am guessing account wide tabards are a ways off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Soon™

No confirmation on anything. It's something they want to do eventually. Considering the Toy Box won't be ready for 6.0, I am guessing account wide tabards are a ways off.
    What? How are they not ready? it's already in beta.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Soon™

Toy box is in for 6.0

BoA tab is not. delayed till 6.1 or possibly later.

Tabards are unknown at this point, might get them soon since many tabard effects are in the toybox. They might be separating them so you can get tabard and its effect separately.

10+ Year Old Account
    They've said they plan to do something with tabards, but I don't think it's promised and I definitely don't think there's an ETA. I'm not even sure if they plan to implement it like the toybox or if they are going to do something else with them.

I'm anxious for them to do something because I have a lot of rarer tabards like Tabard of the Void, the Bejing Olympics one, and the ones from the expansion events, etc... on one character when I'd totally wear them on others.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    I'm anxious for them to do something because I have a lot of rarer tabards like Tabard of the Void, the Bejing Olympics one, and the ones from the expansion events, etc... on one character when I'd totally wear them on others.
    The one from the Olympics is actually account bound - sort of. On Alliance you can buy it from the tabard vendor in Ironforge.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just want my Tabard of the Protector on all my characters. I also hope that when they do make them account wide, that includes all the rep ones as well. The Shattered Sun tabard for example looks great with a number of different armor sets, but I really don't to grind that rep for all my characters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    The one from the Olympics is actually account bound - sort of. On Alliance you can buy it from the tabard vendor in Ironforge.
    Holy shit all this time I had no idea.

Awesome.

Although not sure why I'm excited, since the tabard is ugly and I probably won't actually wear on anyone.... BUT NOW I CAN HAVE IT ON EVERYONE.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Heck with tabards. I want somewhere to stow all these darn Brawler's Guild shirts.

Me neither! I'm actually going to wear that olympic tabard on my dwarf warlock!

10+ Year Old Account
    They announced that they would like to wrap it up for 6.0 (Pre-patch) if they aren't able, then for Warlords of Draenor.

- - - Updated - - -

Awesome.

Although not sure why I'm excited, since the tabard is ugly and I probably won't actually wear on anyone.... BUT NOW I CAN HAVE IT ON EVERYONE.
    Didn't like that either, like the pet thought.

Can't wait to have my Tabard of the Lightbringer
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd much rather have a tabard-tab instead of more tabards...

10+ Year Old Account
    In addition it would be great if they made them look less stiff
    Ryzen 7 5800X - RX 6900 XT
    Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO - Crucial Ballistix DDR4 32GB 3600Mhz - Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280
    Corsair 4000D Airflow - 1x ASUS 27" VG27AQ - 2x iiyama 24”

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh doesn't matter how long as i take, as long as my other alts gets to put on Tabard of the hand then i'll be happy
    Nobody likes you, everyone left you, they're all out without you havin fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MickM View Post
    I'd much rather have a tabard-tab instead of more tabards...
    We do get a tabard tab, that is the thing. They get a whole UI for them as well. Being account wide.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I really hope they do. I remember them just saying that it's "on the list" so probably won't get done this xpac :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lizardo View Post
    I really hope they do. I remember them just saying that it's "on the list" so probably won't get done this xpac :P
    It is aimed for WoD

Will this be something 6.2 might bring? Sick of tabards taking up my whole fucking bank..