WOD Beta RazerNaga add-on

Hi,

Who knows a organizable actionbar addon that works with RazerNaga....

(As the official RazerNaga updates are terrible, add-ons are enabled for a few days now, and i still cant use my Naga properly )

Help would be greatly appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Apoxas View Post
    Hi,

Who knows a organizable actionbar addon that works with RazerNaga....

(As the official RazerNaga updates are terrible, add-ons are enabled for a few days now, and i still cant use my Naga properly )

Help would be greatly appreciated!
    All of them should work. The Naga's side buttons are either the numpad or the number row on the keyboard.

My suggestion would be flip the switch on the bottom to make sure it is using the numpad and go from there. (assuming you don't use the numpad.)

Since i use all of the 12 buttons I form a bar with a 4x3 layout, the exact same layout as my side buttons on the Naga, these buttons are then bound to these corresponding mouse buttons. Great way to organise everything, and every cooldown on my Naga. Helps you learn the many keybinds and you instantly see what is available and on what button

I used to know all 12 buttons X all classes X the specs i played, by heart. But you see.... i've been away for a year ^^, need to relearn my keybind setup

Razer Naga addon basically just copied Dominos, so use that I guess. Or Bartender or any other Action bar addon, they all do the same things.

On Live, I prefer to use Bartender 4, it allows you to page actions bars much like you do with the naga, bound to modifiers

on beta I have reduced the amount of spells I am testing, so I am using ElvUI only at the moment.

both of which can modify to 3x4 through settings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do you need a mouse addon or an action bar addon?
    Just bind whatever you need to num keys. And I hope you have a small hand, because I can't reach more than 7 fast enough on mine.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

My Razer Naga addon works pefectly on Beta.

Did you remeber to change TOC values to 60000?

I also use custom binds on my Naga(eg. button 1 = L, button 2 = Ä and so on which correspond a random key on my keyboard)

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vladimeir View Post
    All of them should work. The Naga's side buttons are either the numpad or the number row on the keyboard.

My suggestion would be flip the switch on the bottom to make sure it is using the numpad and go from there. (assuming you don't use the numpad.)
    I recently bought a Razer Naga 2014 and I don't think it has the button on the bottom. Supposedly there is an accompanying program by which you can adjust the binds on the mouse number buttons, but the program isn't compatible with my Mac (ha ha ha laugh at the Mac guy). Is there a way other than the switch that I can get the side buttons not to bind to the number row?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreiglshock View Post
    I recently bought a Razer Naga 2014 and I don't think it has the button on the bottom. Supposedly there is an accompanying program by which you can adjust the binds on the mouse number buttons, but the program isn't compatible with my Mac (ha ha ha laugh at the Mac guy). Is there a way other than the switch that I can get the side buttons not to bind to the number row?
    This doesn't work?
    http://www.razerzone.com/synapse2
    There's a Mac download link there.