Quote Originally Posted by FeralSynapse View Post
    I'm sorry what? We most likely won't be taking peices with haste on them so... how is this a problem?
    *Most likely in bis gear

Quote Originally Posted by Aseyhe View Post
    You'll still care about keeping them synchronized: you want TF to come up during berserk, as a TF cast during berserk effectively grants twice as much energy.

Especially without soul of the forest. With soul of the forest, it'll be impossible to spend all that energy.
    Right, but if you do a good job keeping TF on cooldown fights typically don't last long enough to desync by more than 15s, and if they do you can just push back your Berserk 1 TF and you'll more likely than not not lose any Berserk usages. And if you do a really bad job using TF on cooldown you're probably already pushing each Berserk back 1 TF anyway.

That's why I said "won't care (as much)" because obviously you'll want to use them together as much as possible, its just that optimal play leads that to happen naturally more often than not.

Quote Originally Posted by mmokri View Post
    Haste value increased.
    I don't know what you're talking about? They nerfed haste in a recent build and its worse than its been on live all of MoP, pretty much. While there's a good chance they'll make an effort to balance it when tuning comes around we don't know what that change will be and whether or not it will increase its contribution to our energy regen.
    Last edited by aggixx; 2014-07-24 at 03:30 AM.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Lets not forget there's a new secondary stat, MS, taking up some space on our gear too. It's just too early to say how our energy regen will look like.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rioo View Post
    Lets not forget there's a new secondary stat, MS, taking up some space on our gear too. It's just too early to say how our energy regen will look like.
    Its always poor at the start, it felt as bad as ever on the beta raid tests (not that we got to test much)

Hi... I'm sorry if it's not the good place to ask but whatever.

I always wanted to play druid but... I don't like the healing spec, don't like the moonkin spec and I can only tank as a paladin. I never really tried the cat spec... but I don't really know why... maybe because I have seen 0 cat dps druid since MOP and I figured it was because : they were weak / bugged / too complicated.

But now, with the mythic set and the saberon form... I'm really considering playing a cat druid in WOD but i have some issues :

Why was/is the feral druid not popular ? Will it change in WoD ? Is the gameplay fun ?

Homophobia is so gay.

It's not widely played because it's a very skill based spec and you need to be good to perform well, unlike a lot of other specs. In WOD everything is being simplified a lot in terms of the current skill cap so more people might start playing it.

Yeah pretty much. I think this is a good way to put it without using any loaded terms: If you're mediocre at feral playing with a bunch of others who are mediocre at their specs, then you'll be middle-bottom of the pack. If you're very skilled at feral playing with others who are very skilled at their specs, you'll be at/near the top on almost every encounter. A lot more people fall closer to the first category than the second so that's why it's not played very much.

It is certainly easier in WoD (as are most specs) and with the recent changes they've made you can make it very easy at the cost of a bit of DPS (via taking passive talent options and using Glyph of Savagery), and you can spec into more challenging options as you get more comfortable with the rotation, so it should be pretty approachable to any skill level of player.

As far as if the gameplay is fun, obviously that's quite subjective. If you're you fine with DoT maintenance and having some downtime in your rotation then I don't think you'll find any significant issues with it. Overall though I think people are more likely to stop playing MoP feral because of their poor damage output than how fun the rotation is.
    Last edited by aggixx; 2014-07-26 at 08:01 PM.

I see thanks

Yeah, I tried the spec on the beta and I figured that I should always keep the savage roar buff (the damage boost with combo points) and the bleed up and then fill with the rest. I noticed the "downtime" when I was ooe ((?) out of energy) but that's maybe because I don't know the spec at all and went "zerg mode" without really thinking about the cooldowns.

Didn't look at the glyphs though !

I have to say that I don't really like the "you must keep some combo points to keep the buff up" like the rogue do with their attack speed boost. I dunno, I feel like combo finisher should be powerful attacks and not self buffs but it's what makes the spec what it is.

Anyway, thank you I'll test some heroic dungeons and see from there

<3

Homophobia is so gay.

New feral wod talent:
    Permament cat-human form.
    Only owl spells r restricted in this form.

Is there a Weak Aura for Pred Swift to pop up TO hit My Healing Touch for DOC?

Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post
    Yeah pretty much. I think this is a good way to put it without using any loaded terms: If you're mediocre at feral playing with a bunch of others who are mediocre at their specs, then you'll be middle-bottom of the pack. If you're very skilled at feral playing with others who are very skilled at their specs, you'll be at/near the top on almost every encounter. A lot more people fall closer to the first category than the second so that's why it's not played very much.
    It's hard to know what kind of percentages to attach to that. My server is listed as having 4000 players but only about 400 of those actually raid, not counting LFR. I have no idea what percentage of players do LFR only and what percentage don't raid at all. I think its safe to say most players don't even know what their DPS is. I think this group would certainly favor a passive SR.

Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post
    As far as if the gameplay is fun, obviously that's quite subjective. If you're you fine with DoT maintenance and having some downtime in your rotation then I don't think you'll find any significant issues with it. Overall though I think people are more likely to stop playing MoP feral because of their poor damage output than how fun the rotation is.
    For the percentage of players that do at least Normal raids I think DPS is much more important to them than Blizzard realizes. Fun is still a big factor though, I know some Mages doing Heroics that will only play one spec regardless of whether it is the top performing spec or not. Also Warlocks have been OP the entire expansion so if it was just performance almost everybody would be playing Locks at this point. For myself I am either going to play Feral or I'm not going to play, and I think their is a decent percentage of players that identify themselves with a certain toon.

Deleted
    Pretty funny how much damage Thrash (Bear) does specced as feral, it's clearly bugged atm. Just sat in bear, spamming thrash does like 40k dps, was closing on 100k dps in raid testing last night. Damage on feral atm, when played properly is pittyful tho, can't wait to see the balancing patches.

Its actually not bugged, just really really overtuned. Celestalon said they'll be making it not scale with mastery, which will likely fix it on single target but it'll probably still be a gain for AoE.

Deleted
    Am I the only one who has been experiencing Ursol's Vortex randomly changing its cooldown to 30 seconds in the last few weeks?

Did FB just get seriously nerfed?

Quote Originally Posted by Agartha View Post
    The major numbers pass hasn't happen yet. My guess is that they nerf abilities to the level of the rest, even though it makes the spec underpowered, because it's easier to collect data and make the correct buffs when the time comes.

Quote Originally Posted by Agartha View Post
    Nope, tooltip change.

Is Rune of Re-organization necessary for Ferals or can they do with the typical agility DPS that is AoC and HT?

Not necessary, you can use any combination of SoO trinkets but H and HTF rune is by far the best if combined witth SoO trinkets.
    Last edited by Skadovsk; 2014-08-06 at 06:37 AM.

If I can't get my hands on a RoR what should I be using? How much of a difference does RoR make?