Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Thundertom View Post
    Dude, promise me you'll kill NORMAL Klaxxi at some point. I can't believe you've gotten everything else but the Paragons on normal. That would drive me nuts.

On topic; I like doing them, but I am terrible, and haven't met anyone who's willing to be terrible with me, and grow into it. All I seem to be getting is "dude you suck" and then drop group. WHAT DID I DO WRONG, TELL ME SO I CAN IMPROVE!
    If you weren't alliance I'd play with you and we could just have some fun. Sadly, you're a dwarf

Only as double DPS when fighting double DPS, I can have tons of fun, win or lose.

Fun goes out the window as soon as healers (or boomkins lol) come in, either on my side or/and on theirs.

Deleted
    I cant pvp so no

no 2s are cancer.
    Hi Sephurik

DPS/healer vs. DPS/healer is the most boring and irritating form of PVP this game has to offer.

Double DPS vs Double DPS is fine, with the exception of Balance/Affliction and maybe Destro, but Healer/DPS is just aids.

Brb, DPS/Healer combo
    Brb, games last half an hour
    Brb, it ends when the other team gets bored and just says fuck it.

2's are atrocious. 3's are okay but they need to figure out a way to make 5's a bit more accessible because I think that's the magic arena number.

P.S. RBG's>all.

10+ Year Old Account
    trying to get 2s achieves is torture. I can't stand the dampening matches over and over.

Quote Originally Posted by Faenskap View Post
    Not at all. Slightly given up on gearing my mage because even on 1200 rating you meet stupidly well-geared double-dps comps. Getting demolished while doing very little damage is not fun.
    This is why I dont like 2s

No. I haven't enjoyed arena of any kind since BC.

Only doing 2's as double dps, with a friend, goofing off, perhaps intoxicated is actually fun.

havent really enjoyed 2s since they removed glad from 2s... yeah i know its abit hard to balance but so is all the other brackets...
    And in the long run, it is just pixel rewards....

Dont get why we have a bracket for cap alone, if they are worried about R1 title they could just remove r1 titles from 2s

I like 2's because its very low pressure and very quick to get someone. Sometimes I just want to pvp and horde US 15 minute wait times are annoying. I imagine if I pushed and networked long enough I could get 3's as fast as 2's and would probably enjoy 2's less.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gestapo View Post
    Only doing 2's as double dps, with a friend, goofing off, perhaps intoxicated is actually fun.
    This pretty much. Beer and "i dont give a fk"-arenas can be enjoyable but only because you are drunk enough
    to ignore how stupidly imbalanced pvp is.

I don't mind 2's as long as I am playing double DPS.

Quote Originally Posted by MrApple View Post
    This pretty much. Beer and "i dont give a fk"-arenas can be enjoyable but only because you are drunk enough
    to ignore how stupidly imbalanced pvp is.
    Yeah, you're usually busy laughing your ass off at either one of you doing something stupid and still managing to pull off a win.

Eh, I did them for a while and didn't have much fun. Ran with an Arms Warrior / Druid healer for a bit when I was first starting out (had come back from a 1-year break and had horribly outdated gear). We hovered around 1400 and either went against mirror DPS/healer teams in matches that lasted forever or double-DPS teams that were in full Prideful (while we weren't even up to full 522 yet at the time) and stomped us. We did pretty well against teams that were even with us (or worse) in terms of gear, but most of the teams we went against were the above mentioned full Prideful that stomped us.

Might be more fun now that I'm better geared (just two pieces short of being full Prideful myself now), but I haven't done 2s in a long time.

Its the fastest and least painful way to get an alt to 550 gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    nope

i wish people could just queue into 2s, because winning them requires pretty much the same amount of coordination that dungeon crawling does

Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    nope

i wish people could just queue into 2s, because winning them requires pretty much the same amount of coordination that dungeon crawling does
    That's actually a pretty damn good idea. That would be a lot of fun getting random partners.

As to the question, I usually enjoy 2s, then again I play them as a guardian druid, so probably the people I play against hate them.