Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Mind Flay is a snare, albeit a horrible one I certainly hope the tuning will cover "worthless" talents.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

There was a time where the PvP trinket was actually important, because the amount of CC was so much more limited. With all the CC reduction taking place, it only makes sense that CC breaks should be more limited as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    There was a time where the PvP trinket was actually important, because the amount of CC was so much more limited. With all the CC reduction taking place, it only makes sense that CC breaks should be more limited as well.
    That's what we are saying and trying to achieve for the past ~4 weeks. Tremor was a start and Berserker Rage needs to be next. Unbound will, Feral Root break and DK breaks also need to be looked at. Please, go ahead and provide feedback on twitter and official forums.
    <inactive>

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    Mind Flay is a snare, albeit a horrible one I certainly hope the tuning will cover "worthless" talents.
    Can't Mind Flay while running away from melee - it snares them, it roots us: whose side are you on Mind Flay?!
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Spoiler Alert: Blizzard has no idea how to balance CC. Trinkets mean nothing.
    Last edited by Prag; 2014-08-04 at 10:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    Well for example:

http://www.arenamate.net/?region=US&...900&ladder=3v3

In the top 100, there are three outliers to the logic tree I suggested above - 2 Orc Warriors and 1 Orc DK - everyone else who can be Undead is Undead. That still means that 31% are Orc, to Undead's 37% - but again - it's only because some of the stronger classes right now can't be undead: Druids, Hunters, and Shamans.
    Hunters can't be undead?

Barkskin is a cc break?

I dunno, I support an overall reduction of breaks as well as CC. It's too soon to judge the new PVP model, too many things are changing at once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cows For Life View Post
    Hunters can't be undead?
    I think this changed in MoP allowing hunters to be undead. Not sure if it was MoP or Cata tho so dont quote me on that

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Barkskin is a cc break?
    No its not. Its a cooldown usable when CCed to reduce damage taken tho.

Can't Mind Flay while running away from melee - it snares them, it roots us: whose side are you on Mind Flay?!
    I'd actually much rather priests be able to mind flay on the move to snare people than have feathers. But shadow doesnt have feathers anyway, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gestapo View Post
    I'd actually much rather priests be able to mind flay on the move to snare people than have feathers. But shadow doesnt have feathers anyway, right?
    Shadow can use feathers if they want, it's a talent they can pick.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gestapo View Post
    The talent choice is Body and Soul (60% run speed for 4 seconds after shielding) or Angelic Feather, or Phantasm. With Phantasm being the weakest of the three by far.

Personally I don't really want Mind Flay on the move - I know a lot of Spriests do - but I always find casting on the move kind of cheesy (for any class).
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

The talent choice is Body and Soul (60% run speed for 4 seconds after shielding) or Angelic Feather, or Phantasm. With Phantasm being the weakest of the three by far.

Personally I don't really want Mind Flay on the move - I know a lot of Spriests do - but I always find casting on the move kind of cheesy (for any class).
    Priests just need a snare really any sort of snare like frost shock or make void tendrils base line with only a snare effect but talent to make it root.

enemy team is curse