Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by lappee View Post
    Guess we're not playing the same game
    Well to be fair I haven't been playing moonkin as long as you have. Been following you guys since tier 11 and I would guess you've been doing it far longer than that.

I would say for the average player its easy to learn but difficult to master.

I haven't been reading the entire thread, although you did mention something about a single button macro recently. I would be highly surprised if blizzard allows this come live.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guys, please be considerate toward other people when posting; I don't particularly want to give out warnings. Keep a cool head, be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Angarin View Post
    I would say for the average player its easy to learn but difficult to master.
    I think the only difficulty is to get used to the 40second static rotation, specially now that we dont have any addons for the eclipse bar

I haven't been reading the entire thread, although you did mention something about a single button macro recently. I would be highly surprised if blizzard allows this come live.
    The purpose of the macro is to show people how easy the rotation is, it doesnt work on raids due to movement fucking it up (thanks to timer based rotation rather than cast based). At the moment the only skill that separates moonkins from each other is how they play the raid mechanics, rather than how good they're at their rotation.
    Personally I dont mind that, but I'd prefer to have harder rotation aswell. Otherwise farm content is really gonna bore you to death...

Deleted
    I like rotation as it is, atm balance druid has alot of instant casts which is good in pvp.

i have less control over my Eclipse bar now....sooo it's not enjoyable imo. it's cool but i can't control it. yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Retriavenger View Post
    I like rotation as it is, atm balance druid has alot of instant casts which is good in pvp.
    Only because empowered moonkin is op as hell right now, take it away and you only have moonfire/sunfire and starsurge

I think the only difficulty is to get used to the 40second static rotation, specially now that we dont have any addons for the eclipse bar

The purpose of the macro is to show people how easy the rotation is, it doesnt work on raids due to movement fucking it up (thanks to timer based rotation rather than cast based). At the moment the only skill that separates moonkins from each other is how they play the raid mechanics, rather than how good they're at their rotation.
    Personally I dont mind that, but I'd prefer to have harder rotation aswell. Otherwise farm content is really gonna bore you to death...
    If I might ask, what you would you change about it? Feel free to quote a previous post about it. As a somewhat new moonkin it feels good to me, although I haven't spent more than 3-4 hours on beta with it.

What talents have you tried too if you haven't tried all of them? I was using stellar flare, seemed to spice it up a little bit. Although after awhile it was fairly easy to predict when to cast it.

Deleted
    Only because empowered moonkin is op as hell right now, take it away and you only have moonfire/sunfire and starsurge
    Its not op, balance needed that.

Isn't empowered moonkin giving you 100% armor? I didn't look specifically at the form on beta, but wouldn't that add another 100% so you get +200% armor?

Deleted
    Balance druid is currently very good in duels, but following classes are still impossible to beat when opponent is good.

Rogue
    Shadow priest, can beat you in few seconds.

Following classes are extremely unforgiving:

Warrior
    Mage

Isn't empowered moonkin giving you 100% armor? I didn't look specifically at the form on beta, but wouldn't that add another 100% so you get +200% armor?
    The armor perk is a different one
    Empowered moonkin has 15% chance on direct damage to grant your next healing / damage spell as instant, Right now it doesnt work properly since it has
    1) No CD (any dualwielder on you and you can just spam instants)
    2) If it procs during a cast, the cast will also remove the buff upon completion.
    Currently, without a cd, Its op as hell. Combined with our 4-set bonus we basically have interrupt immunity (incase we dont get enough procs)

Deleted
    Empowered moonkin is most effective against rogue, which only somewhat evens the game but still rogue beats druid. Nothing op.

- - - Updated - - -

Combined with our 4-set bonus we basically have interrupt immunity (incase we dont get enough procs)
    Good opponents rarely let you cast roots, I could remove whole spell from actionbars and nothing would change.

Empowered moonkin is most effective against rogue, which only somewhat evens the game but still rogue beats druid. Nothing op.
    At the moment on beta, I've only lost to 1 rogue and 1 frost dk. All other classes are just a faceroll (apart from bug users, like shadow priests with chakra)
    Empowered moonkin is most effective (read: op as fuck) against any fast hitting melee like enha shamans or ferals.

Good opponents rarely let you cast roots, I could remove whole spell from actionbars and nothing would change.
    ??????????????

I was talking about 4-set bonus, not 2-set

Deleted
    At the moment on beta, I've only lost to 1 rogue
    I also beat 9/10 rogues but skilled rogues are impossible.

I also beat 9/10 rogues but skilled rogues are impossible.
    They're not

Its also impossible to die as a moonkin to a rogue, if you just want to keep yourself alive

Deleted
    They're not

Its also impossible to die as a moonkin to a rogue, if you just want to keep yourself alive
    Skilled rogue always wins druid and druid cant stay alive forever. There is 1 rogue in beta who cannot lose unless he makes major mistake, Rolent.

I dont care if I win 99% of rogues because they are not skilled. Skilled rogues showcase the overpoweredness of the class.

Skilled rogue always wins druid and druid cant stay alive forever. There is 1 rogue in beta who cannot lose unless he makes major mistake, Rolent.

I dont care if I win 99% of rogues because they are not skilled. Skilled rogues showcase the overpoweredness of the class.
    well, I havent seen a rogue who could kill me when all im doing is surviving. Please get one to duel with me

10+ Year Old Account
    Empowered moonkin is most effective (read: op as fuck) against any fast hitting melee like enha shamans or ferals.
    It's also pretty sick against mass PVE pulls, lots of mobs spamming you with melee swings you can sunfire them all (with 1 gcd) keep starfall on CD, and just run around spamming healing touch. - saved my ass quite a few times on the 500ilv premade when things got hairy with starfall, but now my main is on beta honestly starfall kills shit before it even gets to melee me.
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee