Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilderness View Post
    Snapshotting your bombs provides a miniscule dps gain, at best. Not worth it.

But BBoY is better than KTT for a haste build, I believe.
    It's actually better for all builds, by a tiny amount.

The secondary stats scaling by PBoI certainly helps.

What makes the gloves so good over other pieces if it has crit on it?

Quote Originally Posted by cszsolt3 View Post
    What makes the gloves so good over other pieces if it has crit on it?
    All gloves this tier have crit mate
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    All gloves this tier have crit mate
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=105841

Obviously those don't have a Warforged version, but they are without Crit.

Quote Originally Posted by Pulski View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=105841

Obviously those don't have a Warforged version, but they are without Crit.
    I knew of them but without a WF version they're fairly irrelevant.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

I have a question in regards to crit over Ilvl 580+ and regarding the mixture build you mention to make crit = the secondary stat so for a mixture build does that mean making crit = mastery or since mastery is the main stat once haste is capped is it suppose to be equal to adding more haste beyond the haste cap? A silly question I know but ive been experimenting with swapping crit and mastery out seems pretty consistent and equal in fact but wanna make sure im doing it right. (Also when I put crit and mastery equal to each other on askmrrobot it ends up telling me to swap to crit nearly completely so would u suggest to go that route or balance it out half crit half mastery?) All help and responses to this are greatly appreciated