Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bisso View Post
    I just want to point out:

They state: MAX-LEVEL Players. Not 90.

I know I'm just seeing things, but let's speculate that it actually wants to hide the fact that we will be level 100 by that time.
    yes I had noticed that too and wondered if they left it ambigous because WoD may be out by the time the anni starts. Doubt it tho

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

10+ Year Old Account
    God sometimes I hate this place. Even when Blizzard announces all of this (which is so much more than they have done in the past), there STILL is bitching and complaining. This is great what they are doing. Everyone complaining has zero reason to.

Quote Originally Posted by Halefire94 View Post
    God sometimes I hate this place. Even when Blizzard announces all of this (which is so much more than they have done in the past), there STILL is bitching and complaining. This is great what they are doing. Everyone complaining has zero reason to.
    It's MMO-C yo. All people do on this site is bitch and complain. I'm actually really excited for all this, sounds like a blast. A horrible, terrible blast. And looking forward to every horrible second of it.

Quote Originally Posted by anisadora View Post
    There's a large number of friendless brats complaining about the LFR bit who don't seem to recall that you can queue with a group. Seriously, quit whining.

Also, the expac is still set to date "on or before DEC..." (not to mention it didn't state the date all of this is happening in game yet either) so, while it's prooobably not going to be out in december, stop putting all your eggs in one basket, and just ASSUMING you're going to HAVE to be level 100 for this.
    "Please stop complaining, because I disagree with you!"
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.

Deleted
    Pretty interesting

If the anniversary comes out before WoD is released, then I'll probably subscribe for November only. Otherwise, not coming back no matter how good this sounds.
    My General Gaming Blog *Latest Updated: 9/25/14*

I absolutely need a little flaming Corgi, I feel so regal now.

Quote Originally Posted by Otaka View Post
    We know theres often alot of drama in LFR... now since we get this, im excited to see what kind of drama occurs. Gonna have to get alot of popcorn ready!
    Theres a reason i dont need to watch TV anymore.
    drama in 25 man raid, imagine what that would be if there is a little difficulty in WoD-MC with 40 peoples;p

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyllian View Post
    Rubbish, I've been quite happily doing 40 man content on my ancient Athlon x2 machine with a mediocre ATI 3870 card. Admittedly the details are set fairly low, but it is perfectly playable at between 35 and 50 FPS. You just have to have a little common sense and not try and run the game on ultra unless you have a mid range pc.
    Rubbish right back at you. Yor graphics card has allmost nothing to do with how much wow laggs. Athlon x3 can go up to 3,2 ghz dual core and thats not bad at all. You didnt mention how much ram you have either, quite frankly its obvious you have no clue what you are talking about.

Try going to do Ordos with a mediocre machine thats around three years old. Come back and tell me you are seeing more then 5 fps throughout the fight, record a vid of it and you will have changed my mind completely.

Quote Originally Posted by Coronius View Post
    "Please stop complaining, because I disagree with you!"
    Not even close. It's people complaining about being "forced" in to a random group, ignoring the fact that you can build a group and then go in.

Example - When ToT LFR came out, I did not run a random LFR for it on my main for the first 2 month because I was going with a PuG build on OpenRaid. It was quick, easy and fast. Not a bad experience there.

People just need to look at their options before complaining that there are none.

Quote Originally Posted by Zabusasan View Post
    Rubbish right back at you. Yor graphics card has allmost nothing to do with how much wow laggs. Athlon x3 can go up to 3,2 ghz dual core and thats not bad at all. You didnt mention how much ram you have either, quite frankly its obvious you have no clue what you are talking about.

Try going to do Ordos with a mediocre machine thats around three years old. Come back and tell me you are seeing more then 5 fps throughout the fight, record a vid of it and you will have changed my mind completely.
    WoW runs that stuff so easily when you turn all the settings down. It's YOU who doesn't know what they're talking about and everyone here knows it. Stop being so delusional and close minded.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrllish View Post
    WoW runs that stuff so easily when you turn all the settings down. It's YOU who doesn't know what they're talking about and everyone here knows it. Stop being so delusional and close minded.
    "Wow runs that stuff so easily" "It's YOU who doesn't know what they're talking"

Yeah ok. I'm not even sure what to respond to this lol.

7+ Year Old Account
    Awesome!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Good to see that you can admit that you were proven wrong.
    I was proven right. THe guy thinks "wow runs things". Go ahead and think the same lol.

If you dont have a cpu that can handle it, you will have terrible lagg during ordos. Most of my guildies had around 5-10 fps during ordos with 2-3 year old machines. Some had whole minutes during him where they couldnt do anything at all.

If you spend your entire time leveling new alts in elwyn forest then you would think any pc can handle wow, true.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Riiigh... when?
    i allready said but i can try spelling out it for you. He said Wow itself was whats "running" the game. You basicly agreed with him.

You guys also said bullshit to that wow needs a good cpu and a decent amount of Ram. If you go ask anyone that actually knows jsut a tiny bit about what wow needs they will say cpu and RAM.

Your graphics card can even be integrated, so it has shared memory on it. Thats how little it matters.

Wow is very heavy on your cpu, and a moderate amount of heavy on your ram.

Quote Originally Posted by Kektonic View Post
    Wonder how many of the people who are saying "Oh man this is so cool" were the ones months ago going "WTF STUPID CORGI I BET ITS A STORE PET THAT COST US A RAID TIER WTF BLIZZARD"
    It's going into the store after its limited run engagement.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hazori View Post
    3) The squish is tested on beta, I'm pretty sure at this point they have gotten it right since it's just a flat percent nerf.
    I can't believe they've announced all the details and there are still people saying this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zabusasan View Post
    I think your idea of rushing things is everyone elses idea of normal pacing it. It would make more sense if you said that you wanted to take everything extremely slow. Then people would say ohh, so you most likely need more then a month to level. But by this thinking people could come and say that they didnt want WoD allready as they where still leveling a toon from 85-90 playing on hour a week and only leveling by herbing.

At some point you just cant please everyone
    You're assuming most players are lifers and not just people who play only on weekends? (as an obvious example)

Quote Originally Posted by Bisso View Post
    I just want to point out:

They state: MAX-LEVEL Players. Not 90.

I know I'm just seeing things, but let's speculate that it actually wants to hide the fact that we will be level 100 by that time.
    It kind of sucks, I wanted to play through the quests and enjoy the lore, and NOT have to power-grind, but now it looks like Blizzard is forcing me to do exactly that. They're giving us 10 days to get from 90 to 100 and then do the raid. Da fuq, Blizzard?

Quote Originally Posted by Triscuit2598 View Post
    It kind of sucks, I wanted to play through the quests and enjoy the lore, and NOT have to power-grind, but now it looks like Blizzard is forcing me to do exactly that. They're giving us 10 days to get from 90 to 100 and then do the raid. Da fuq, Blizzard?
    And then they give you over a month and a half before they turn it off, it is not a one day thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Triscuit2598 View Post
    The event lasts till january. I'd say 1 and a half month to get to 100 is more than enough