Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    WoW will only be truly gone if something better comes along, so it's likely we'll be playing that.

Deleted
    Next blizzard game/Diablo X/Starcraft X

Maybe I would just start playing CS again.

Stop playing MMORPGS, most likely. I can't comprehend the idea of playing WS/GW2/ESO. They're... shit, in my opinion and I wouldn't even touch that with a stick. I'll probably migrate to LoL or CS:GO.

Deleted
    I guess I'd stop playing video games as much as I do now. I guess I'd still play Blizzard games and other few like Doom, Telltale games, etc.

Play console games again, and pokemon on portables, pokemon X & Y FTW

10+ Year Old Account
    Pick a third language and learn that as I already did a second in downtime. Then I can be awesome.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Larsardion Vaergrim View Post
    I have only been playing WoW for four years, but it has become a huge part of my life. Before you jump to conclusions, by that, I don't mean playing it 24/7 detrimental to my health. No, I mean that in every creative outlet of my life, WoW pops up. I'm a music composition major and a short story writer. All of the stories I write are about my character, and ever composition I write (be it a short duet, or a large orchestral piece) are either inspired by, or centered around world of warcraft. World of Warcraft is my second biggest creative inspiration (behind Tolkien's works), and through it my imagination runs wild and gives me an endless fount of ideas that I put toward what to write or compose next. But I worry, because where will that creative inspiration go once WoW is finally gone? Where will my stories be? Where will my compositions sprout from? While these are existential questions that I must answer myself, it makes me wonder if there are any others who think about Azeroth as much as I do, and have it based as firmly in their lives.

So the question stands: what will you do once WoW is gone?

I understand you completely.
    Luckily, I have two other sources of inspiration as fundamental as WoW (quite immense, that is to say) in my life. But still, I'll be very saddened. Also, in who knows how many more years, WoW will bring even more joy and good memories to me, so it will be even harder to finally see it go.

10+ Year Old Account
    Curl up and die probably.

Move on, there are other games beside WoW.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    well ofc warcraft 4...or something like heroes of the storm so that i could play with arthas again . i hate LoL style...but this one looks great...

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    I love blizzard games apart from Hearthstone so I'll stick with their books and games.

Deleted
    Do something else?

Wait, so WoW isn't going to last forever? D:

Deleted
    Iìll go back to play again "Eye of the Beholder" saga, then "Monkey Island" saga and after those i'll watch anime for the rest of my life...

Same thing I've been doing since my break, fill my time with other games (massive steam back log) and actually sort my real life out.
    Infectionate Pawsthorne Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    Nasturtium Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa

Do more productive things with my life than playing a video game. I've quit and been happy doing so a few times. I'll be grateful when this game isn't around to suck me back in every time I get bored.

Deleted
    Dunno about others but i will rejoice, as it will be last day i ever play any blizzard and online game.

To be clear: there is really nothing wrong with WOW imo, but "MMO" is not the reason i'm playing it and other blizzard games just don't interest me at all.

People have talked for years about the next 'Wow Killer'.

The truth is, the only thing that will kill WoW, is Blizzard itself.

I'm thinking they will release Project Titan, in the hopes of transitioning their WoW player base to their next great MMO, and then they'll fade WoW out.

Likely they will release Titan with a really great promotional subscription deal to their loyal WoW players.

That's what I'll be playing next!
    Last edited by Torus; 2014-08-10 at 05:09 PM.

Deleted
    Replacing WoW by another dull game from another evil gaming company.

Deleted
    WoW is already gone for me. I quit early Cata and recently came back to try MoP and just ended up quitting before my month of game time was over. The game is just completely different, I wouldn't even call it the same game. I used like a variety of different things, I liked 5 mans, I liked professions and gold making, I liked organized raiding, I liked exploring, I liked being a part of a guild. But Blizzard has destroyed or removed all those things, and I couldn't find anything at all that would've kept me in the game anymore.

What do I do? Play other games, do other things. WoW is just not a very good game by today's standards, and stupidly over priced. You'll find something else before long.