Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Race to world first this fall?
    I think someone forgot to tell mmochampion they removed that.

Quote Originally Posted by Moradim View Post
    so...remember when dungeons actually had some effort put into them, like BRD?
    Do not remind me. That torch room was PITA even in WotLK.
    Last edited by Grizzelbar; 2014-08-11 at 08:29 AM.

One thing: The range of item levels in MoP were from 372 greens to 616 legendary cloak. Isn't that too much? I mean almost as much as 3 previous expansions together. And now I hear, that at lvl 100, there won't be any 616+ lvl item from quests?...What will be the item level range in Wod? Like 700+ or?

Just watched the documentary. It's not really a world first documentary. More about 10th, it's just following around blood legion most of the time. I learned they're a bunch of fucking losers, I cringed through the whole thing.

Sco is like the only one still playing from that documentary no?

Quote Originally Posted by Neganova View Post
    I'm interested by the Everbloom dungeon. In the video, the creators say that the antagonists have made a portal to Stormwind and are allowing their creatures through. Now, is this *our* Stormwind? Or is this the alternate universe's Stormwind?

I would assume it's ours, but I'm wondering if there's not a whole alternate universe Azeroth waiting in the wings as well.
    Remember when mmo-champion posted a picture of a portal that had mysteriously shown up in SW behind The Mage Quarter? I think that is the portal we will go through in the instance.

Quote Originally Posted by Cityfella View Post
    Sco is like the only one still playing from that documentary no?
    most of the bl guys still play, excluding lawliepop the drama queen lol

paragons players still play aswell
    i7-6700k @ 4.4ghz \ EVGA GTX 1080 FTW \ MSI z170a Carbon \ corsair hx 850 mod \ 16gb savage 2666 \ 4tb raid 1 wd black \ 256gb 600p m.2pcie
    HakudoshiFarsaj

Blizzard is on a roll making people mad. "You killed twinks" "They can twink at level 100" "That's not twinking" "Screw you, love Blizzard"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stgeorge78 View Post
    Blizzard is on a roll making people mad. "You killed twinks" "They can twink at level 100" "That's not twinking" "Screw you, love Blizzard"
    Bro, do you even read. Twinking is still possible, just without a rating. Is a rating that important for you, go do it at a point where it actually makes sense, since that's the place where the devs are tweaking at: lvl 100.

Seriously pitty those guys at the twinking tweets, making death threats on a very minor change in a game. What a bunch of dickheads imo.

Edit:
    Besides that, 'that black guy mike' (is his tweeter name) wishes Holinka gets cancer, while he's wearing an Armstrong bracelet which was designed for fundraising for cancer research?!

Kids these days...
    Last edited by mmoca8ce0d61b6; 2014-08-11 at 01:37 PM.

Not sure what I think of this instance yet. That one on the train looked pretty cool though.

And I'd rather chop my right hand off than watch that documentary.

There is just too little variety among the new faces when compared to the old. Disappointing.

So all those people claiming the Horde never helps the alliance.... WHAT?!

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    So all those people claiming the Horde never helps the alliance.... WHAT?!
    About time, isn't it? LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Race to world first this fall?
    Technically, the first day of Winter isn't until December 21st.

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    Just watched the documentary. It's not really a world first documentary. More about 10th, it's just following around blood legion most of the time. I learned they're a bunch of fucking losers, I cringed through the whole thing.
    They're very close now. They missed World First on Garry by a 48-hour period.

I still don't like them to win the T17 race, but they're not losers. They're in legit striking distance of their goal now.

Deleted
    All those new dwarves seem afraid of something, all have the same expresion in their eyes... And the nose is the same in all the faces, the old ones were different.
    Last edited by mmocd5b54d9bc4; 2014-08-11 at 06:52 PM.

What happened to the Blood Legion guy?! the GM

Getting rid of arenas for levels under 100 = Lots of twinks will quit wow = less people paying for wow = dead game
    Hmm, I have no idea why the devs won't drop everything they are currently working on to do something specifically to make this guy happy.

10+ Year Old Account
    OMG, I'm all Horde, so I've never paid too much attention to Ally character details, but looking at the far left Dwarf Picture, it was so Ugly in comparison, it could pass as a Pink Skinned Orc. That thing could bring kids nightmares

Quote Originally Posted by Quill View Post
    They're very close now. They missed World First on Garry by a 48-hour period.

I still don't like them to win the T17 race, but they're not losers. They're in legit striking distance of their goal now.
    It was more of a comment on their lives.