Page 20 of 44 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Archolm View Post
    If its her kid I apologize I remember reading about her doing something similar as a publicity stunt. And I'm not a troll i'm merely a man who comes up for his right to look at someone however he wants to. Ofcourse its a womens right to display her breasts, but its my right to look at them.
    What's with this mentality about heterosexual males feeling the need to claim that they're entitled to look at a woman's breasts if they're out? Everyone has the right to look at them, you're not special.

Deleted
    If they can breastfeed in public they can damm learn to walk "topless" like males do...since once aain the different is between the legs...period...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archolm View Post
    If its her kid I apologize I remember reading about her doing something similar as a publicity stunt. And I'm not a troll i'm merely a man who comes up for his right to look at someone however he wants to. Ofcourse its a womens right to displ ay her breasts, but its my right to look at them.
    If you're a fat prude sure with no sense of self consciousness then go ahead stare. It won't be the woman who's looked upon badly.

Quote Originally Posted by hellosaltygoodness View Post
    completely irrelevant, as nobody is obliged to rearrange their schedule to comply with your "beliefs" anyway. you are incredibly self-entitled, aren't you? as the one with the beliefs, which you chose and which nobody else cares about, you are free to go home whenever you see something in public you don't like.
    Except that given this very thread about half do care. I am not self-entitled. You want to know what self-entitlement is... choosing to do a behavior that half the population finds unacceptable then complaining that they find it unacceptable.
    "The round, metal cooking utensil referring to the larger, cookware customarily used for, but not limited to, stews, as being of a dark shade or possibly of African descent." ~~ Fixed for now. But keep in mind any one of the words used in that fix may become politically incorrect or offensive at any moment for any reason. Further amendments may be required to prevent frivolous lawsuits in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by KiwiDragon91 View Post
    If they can breastfeed in public they can damm learn to walk "topless" like males do...since once aain the different is between the legs...period...
    The problem is that the breast has become sexualized. In many native cultures the women don't wear anything on top, and it's normal. Why is that, you ask? Because they know it's not a sexual thing. The breast is meant to feed their children. In our culture we are accustomed to wearing clothing. Men and women. However, again, they have sexualized the breast. To the point that this discussion even has to take place. It's ridiculous.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Quote Originally Posted by Daez View Post
    Except that given this very thread about half do care. I am not self-entitled. You want to know what self-entitlement is... choosing to do a behavior that half the population finds unacceptable then complaining that they find it unacceptable.
    believing that somebody should not do something because YOU find it unacceptable is the very definition of being self-entitled, halfwit. and i ain't complaining if some people find breastfeeding unacceptable. i don't give a damn what they think about it. now, when they try to legislate their personal beliefs onto other people... ah, now that's a completely different story.
    "Just because you read it on the internet, doesn't mean the person actually said it." - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I have somewhat of a lady crush on her. She's a gorgeous woman.
    My wife told me if she got a hold of her I could watch...lol

- - - Updated - - -

I think in New York women can go topless.
    Yep they can, and in Toronto too.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/@Nateanderthal

10+ Year Old Account
    believing that somebody should not do something because YOU find it unacceptable is the very definition of being self-entitled, halfwit. and i ain't complaining if some people find breastfeeding unacceptable. i don't give a damn what they think about it. now, when they try to legislate their personal beliefs onto other people... ah, now that's a completely different story.
    say hello to the hobby lobby case...

Quote Originally Posted by dusselldorf View Post
    Not really wanting to get all feminist here, but seems to me like this is just another aspect of a male oriented society. Literally *everything* that is unique to women is degraded, controlled, and relegated to the dark confines of a bathroom corner. As a guy, it disgusts me more than a little. And that's saying something because I'm not the sensitive type.
    To even start to use this argument, you first have to show that zero women have a problem with breast feeding in public. I'm relatively certain you can't show that. So, when you find women that have a problem with you start to show that its not a sexist issue.
    "The round, metal cooking utensil referring to the larger, cookware customarily used for, but not limited to, stews, as being of a dark shade or possibly of African descent." ~~ Fixed for now. But keep in mind any one of the words used in that fix may become politically incorrect or offensive at any moment for any reason. Further amendments may be required to prevent frivolous lawsuits in the future.

To even start to use this argument, you first have to show that zero women have a problem with breast feeding in public. I'm relatively certain you can't show that. So, when you find women that have a problem with you start to show that its not a sexist issue.
    Women can be sexist towards women.

Quote Originally Posted by Depakote View Post
    say hello to the hobby lobby case...
    yes, obviously... i feel pity for american women, too bad the whole "land of the free" thing doesn't apply to them.
    "Just because you read it on the internet, doesn't mean the person actually said it." - Thomas Jefferson

Juice.....really? You have no clue. Babies can't have juice until a certain age. I saw that and just stopped reading. Just stop commenting.
    They can start having juice as early as 6 months. So, going by my other arguments (you know the ones where people told me that I believed that women should not be allowed out of the house for the first year... I guess its just the first six months).

You really do have selective reading since every point you have made has been disputed by a simple google search. Please show me where I said a baby under six months should be given juice specifically.

You see, the problem is that you want to take your personal experience and apply it to the world, although your personal experience is almost always very, very narrow.

To even start to use this argument, you first have to show that zero women have a problem with breast feeding in public. I'm relatively certain you can't show that.
    That's like saying I can't use the argument that cannibalism is a criminal issue because I can't show that zero people do not accept it. It's a non sequitur.

I'm going on a trip in a few days and I may be going topless.
    The one thing you may have to do because cops and people are stupid and don't know all the laws is keep it on you somewhere so misinformed dumb asses know its 100% legal.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/@Nateanderthal

yes, obviously... i feel pity for american women, too bad the whole "land of the free" thing doesn't apply to them.
    Silly, land of the free only applies to straight Christian white males.

Quote Originally Posted by GFree View Post
    We do it as a courtesy for insecure children.
    Why should that even be the case? Really! I mean, there is nothing wrong with it. What insecure children? Your baby? I have been told in this post that babies know nothing and learn nothing. Other children, shouldn't their mothers that were so proud of breast feeding in public that they did it have already explained how incredibly natural it is to their own children?

You still cannot get around the nature of my statement. You can't have both: either you are ashamed of it so you try to hide it or you are not ashamed of it so you don't. There is no middle ground... after all its all natural.

Quote Originally Posted by Anchorman View Post
    Because breasts are very different from a man's 'breasts'. In our society breasts are sexualised. That's the difference. It is absolutely NOT a feminist issue, I'm afraid you are just a feminazi.

By whom?

Womens' breasts have one natural function: to feed young babies.

Men go ahead and sexualize womens' breasts, then disallow them from going topless in public -- why, really? It's very similar to women in Islam not being allowed to show their hair, because men have decided that that's "too sexual" for them, as well.

And then men place more importance on this idea of "sexualized breasts", that they themselves created, than the natural, normal functionality of womens' breasts.

So yeah, it's very much a feminist issue. Men declaring which parts of a womens' body are appropriate and which aren't, based on what men happen to find too sexual, and then hindering women and their children because of it.

Fuck being "disgusted."
    Seriously, our whole body is some form of "disgusting" in one way or another. If a man or woman has a problem observing a part of their species own anatomy, they might do well to retake 6th grade Biology or sex-ed.
    Re-roll, otherwise. You're living as the wrong species if you can't stand the odd sight of the opposite gender doing opposite gender things.
    Quote Originally Posted by fizzbob View Post
    you're not supposed to kill someone unless they kill you first. it's common sense.

America is one of the most highly regulated and least free countries in the world. I know because I'm an American. What our land of the free applies to is freedom of speech and freedom of the press and the right to peaceably assemble. Those are very important and are our big freedoms. And yes, I know that other countries have those things too, or close versions at any rate.

I don't have a major problem with it, but I'm not particularly fond of seeing it at restaurants when I'm eating.