Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's hit and miss.

Personally i dislike skip mechanics because i never got to do T14 and T15 cause i came late.

I know sort of what you're saying. In BC i was a whole tier behind, but god damn every week i had a new boss and than a new raid to go too. in SoO i literally did LFR in 1 day and than i ahd nothing too look forward too (EVen tho i did go on to heroic)
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

Regardless, people still come up to me all the time and make comments about my gear and mounts and stuff. You just don't see it because you are likely undergeared and not worth inspecting.

580 is hardly under geared, well maybe it is now but wasn't 3 months ago when I stopped. I only got 8/14 heroic but I knew I would never see Garrosh heroic because I was not good enough due to not putting the same effort into the game that I did back then but thanks for your comments!...as for mounts well, without fully knowing your character I shouldn't say this but I probably have more mounts than you including some that you really want but I might be wrong on that (213 mounts so far with only 1 that came from "outside" the game)

But as I keep pointing out, seeing content is a good thing I agree with you for saying this, but seeing it all within 2 weeks of launch is wrong....some people see content then stop playing till new content comes. Content designed to last for 3-4 months shouldn't be cleared by all but the hard core players for at least 2 months of that on any difficulty!! I am sorry if people disagree with this but LFR players shouldn't be seeing a final teir raid boss before 90% of the normal raiders are seeing it. a 4 wing LFR should be released over a period of 8 weeks with the final boss another week after that again.

Let's please move away from me wanting to be a special snowflake, yes it was nice but I am saying the game is unsustainable when they cannot keep up with content being consumed so fast and need to change to force content to last longer

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daffan View Post
    It's hit and miss.

Personally i dislike skip mechanics because i never got to do T14 and T15 cause i came late.

I know sort of what you're saying. In BC i was a whole tier behind, but god damn every week i had a new boss and than a new raid to go too. in SoO i literally did LFR in 1 day and than i ahd nothing too look forward too (EVen tho i did go on to heroic)
    Thank god, someone finally gets what I was talking about. Thank you so much!

Quote Originally Posted by tj119 View Post
    Will never happen, WoW is established, at this point in it's life it as about catering to those "noobs" and casuals because lets face it they are the majority. It saddens me as well but it is what it is.
    Except they are making it hardcore friendly in WoD for those who want the challenge mythic is there, and you will look all snowflakey with your Mythic tier gear!!
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/@Nateanderthal

Quote Originally Posted by caelius View Post
    Erm... well, how about getting a life outside of this game?
    He can't, he's too big to pass through his basement door.

Quote Originally Posted by FightingFarse View Post
    He can't, he's too big to pass through his basement door.
    Funny, but the jokes on you, I don't have a basement

Ok, now that we have the date, we know that SoO is expected to last almost 14 months. Now this is the longest raid teir since ICC but then ICC was not cleared for much longer by the top guilds and by much much much longer by the larger majority but SoO was cleared by the top within a month if I recall correctly. When I said the game was unsustainable, this is what I mean, you cannot have a 14 month long raid their that is cleared by a huge number within 3 months