Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

So now that we have the cinematic, anyone care to change their final boss theories?

I know this pretty much ended any speculation of Mannoroth, or even that Gul'dan would get Grom to drink the blood after all.

Really IMO this seems to cast a ton of doubt on the entire idea that the Legion would usurp the storyline at the very end. They just got beaten in a big way by the Iron Horde, doubtful they'd send somebody as high profile as Archimonde in right away to fight the Iron Horde, the Alliance, AND the Horde.

So really, we're kinda back to square one on this whole deal. No clear cut ending Boss.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I know this pretty much ended any speculation of Mannoroth, or even that Gul'dan would get Grom to drink the blood after all.

Really IMO this seems to cast a ton of doubt on the entire idea that the Legion would usurp the storyline at the very end. They just got beaten in a big way by the Iron Horde, doubtful they'd send somebody as high profile as Archimonde in right away to fight the Iron Horde, the Alliance, AND the Horde.

So really, we're kinda back to square one on this whole deal. No clear cut ending Boss.
    This gives the Legion more of a reason to go deal with the orcs no?

10+ Year Old Account
    what if its not a boss.

what if we have to stop an event. like draenor exploding. setting the time line right.
    Hi

Deleted
    What if there is no final boss? What if we just hug some Orc and walk away into the sunset?

Deleted
    legion retaliate for killing manaroth half way into the expansion . some legion lord or maybe an avatar of sargeras embodied in mediev is my guess

10+ Year Old Account
    No I think the legion are out... For now .

We'll deal with the Iron Horde, give them a real kickin then in the final cinematic all hell will break loose and the Burning Legion will come back for the next expansion, which will deal with us giving them a pwning once and for all.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeroz View Post
    This gives the Legion more of a reason to go deal with the orcs no?
    Not to the point of being outright suicidal. Literally they lost Mannoroth to Grom and Garrosh. Going up against three dangerous factions at once would be suicide even for Archimonde.

Not saying the Legion is gonna let this one slide, but I don't think they're gonna go all-in for WoD. More likely they're that "next expansion" that WoD is building into.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    Grom is supposed to be the final boss and probably still will be, but he might just be surrounded with armies and technology rather than jumped up on any demon juice. The Iron Horde is actively fighting the Legion in Draenor atm but it's the Sargerai and not the Orcs whom are bringing them into the world. The Legion wants to enslave the Orcs and kill all the Draenei still, now more than ever.
    Didn't they say it wasn't an orc, though?

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    what if its not a boss.

what if we have to stop an event. like draenor exploding. setting the time line right.
    There's always a final boss, somebody has to die last.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think that dealing with the iron horde is just the beginning.

They want to enter Azeroth to 1) conquer, and 2) they are trying to flee from the legion.

I think the legion will be the last raid of the expansion, and it will segway into us going to the legion homeworld and taking the fight to them.

We all know the Legion will play a big part during the expansion, my bet is archmonde or even Sargeras

Deleted
    Zombie Mannoroth?

Not to the point of being outright suicidal. Literally they lost Mannoroth to Grom and Garrosh. Going up against three dangerous factions at once would be suicide even for Archimonde.

Not saying the Legion is gonna let this one slide, but I don't think they're gonna go all-in for WoD. More likely they're that "next expansion" that WoD is building into.

Didn't they say it wasn't JUST an orc, though?

They never said it wasnt an orc, only "not just an orc"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakesong View Post
    We all know the Legion will play a big part during the expansion, my bet is archmonde or even Sargeras
    A big part doesn't mean final boss.

This really I think has deflated the idea of the Legion wrapping up WoD and adds more credence to the "Warlords of Draenor directly ties into what comes after it" line from Blizzcon.

The Legion's counterattack on Draenor is what comes next.

wait who was the other orc in the cinematic , garosh/blackhand?
    " In a Society like this table, a state of equilibrium, once one makes the first move, everyone must follow! In every era, this World has been operating by this napkin principle. And the one who ‘takes the napkin first’ must be someone who is respected by all. It’s not that anyone can fulfill this role… Those that are despotic or unworthy will be scorned. And those are the ‘losers"

It will definitely be something from the Legion.

Aesthetically we can't have another SoO to end another cycle. If the final raid is mainly the Iron Horde, its going to be very difficult to not make the vibe feel like SoO. I bet we get more and more demon/dranei stuff as this xpac continues and the next one will be a proper Legion expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeroz View Post
    They never said it wasnt an orc, only "not just an orc"
    Wasn't that when they then said it was Grom riding Deathwing wielding Frostmourne or somesuch?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by habitsbreaker View Post
    You had Grom (long hair), Gul'dan (Green skin), and Garrosh (hooded, later says the line "Times change.

Where does the possible Emerald Dream themed expansion come into play?
    Check my achievements bruh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by habitsbreaker View Post
    garrosh the one we fought in soo.

10+ Year Old Account
    I expect Kil'Jaeden to show up being mad that Mannoroth died.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Nope, still think it's Nozdormu/Murozond. Kairoz starts it, Murozond ends it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh didn't die. I just saw him in a cinematic. Does that mean paragons of the klaxxi was the last boss of mop? :P
    Hi