Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaladhrun View Post
    Well you said complaining doesn't work, not that it specifically must always effect price changes, which is a different kettle of fish. Sometimes it can, where the company can afford to absorb the losses.
    It still matters on what they reverted prices back on though.

If it's a service under a contractual agreement, then yes reverting can make sense as you can cancel contracts whenever the costs rises, for free. But in case of blizzard, that same scenario doesn't make any sense. So that's why I'm asking if it's product or service related.
    Last edited by mmoc19ee780deb; 2014-08-15 at 06:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HavocPrime View Post
    That is harsh considering they have let us all spend 14 months with no new content.

If there was regular, good content then I can understand a price increase but this is a bitter pill to swallow.
    Like it have been said many times before, the change won´t be applied from when WoD is released so you have new content.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lyandria View Post
    Brittish logic: We pay less for sub in EU, get a price increase and still pay less than EU --> Complain

Dat logic brits... dat bloody logic
    I don't know you, but i guess you are quite young. You don't understand the value of money. You realize that the salary in UK and rest of EU is quite different. Hell, even EU countries suffer from the sub prices. Eastern EU countries pay A LOT for subs because of paying in euros. Friend of mine from Poland pays 85 zl for 2 months of sub. And 85zl is a lot for them.

Deleted
    SEK is not weak at all, it's a very powerful and stable currency, learn your facts right again, teenagers these days...

And you poor brit still pay less than rest of EU, currency is irrelevant in this matter, and you my friend have no idea what you are talking about but funny that you still complain about increase when you STILL pay less than rest of Europe.

Brits can't afford dentists, and now they can't afford WoW, I feel sorry for brits

Currency is far from irrelevant. By your argument everything should be put u in price in the UK because poor delicate EU population have to pay more because they have a weak ass currency.
    So the UK players should just sit back and be all ok because EU still pays more. Nice lack of argument.

Nice attempt at nation bashing there too. Such a shame you couldnt come up with anything original and had to fall back on a tired US joke.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by regelord View Post
    I don't know you, but i guess you are quite young. You don't understand the value of money. You realize that the salary in UK and rest of EU is quite different. Hell, even EU countries suffer from the sub prices. Eastern EU countries pay A LOT for subs because of paying in euros. Friend of mine from Poland pays 85 zl for 2 months of sub. And 85zl is a lot for them.
    I am 30 years old my little teenager friend.

And as I said earlier; Brits can't afford WoW with 1 pound increase and still pay less than rest of eu... pathetic
    You don't earn less than Swedes do, you earn pretty good with shitty jobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazori View Post
    It still matters to what they reverted prices back on though. If it's a service under a contractual agreement, then yes reverting can make sense as you cancel contracts whenever the costs rises, for free. But in case of blizzard, that same scenario doesn't make any sense. So that's why I'm asking if it's product or service related.
    Yes, Blizzard is far less likely to capitulate on their prices than many other companies, but they do on features like the new models. I'm not really sure they will have much of a choice though if a lot of consumers keep cancelling their subs. That is a very overt form of complaining.
    Start trying to work out who deserves what, and before long you’ll spend the rest of your days weeping for each and every person in the world.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogedai View Post
    Currency is far from irrelevant. By your argument everything should be put u in price in the UK because poor delicate EU population have to pay more because they have a weak ass currency.
    So the UK players should just sit back and be all ok because EU still pays more. Nice lack of argument.

Nice attempt at nation bashing there too. Such a shame you couldnt come up with anything original and had to fall back on a tired US joke.
    You sure are a moron, pathetic moron : /

12.99 euro in pound is: 10.42 pounds.

That's what we pay, we are rich in rest europe compared to apparently brits who can't afford a wow subscription lol pathetic.. u make me laugh so hard

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    As soon as they cancel, they know they will have to pay more to start playing again. So it can be somewhat psychological and get people to keep subbed for a while 2 years just so they can have the lower price. It's pretty genius on Blizzard's part, imo.
    Yes, I think this has more to do with it, in light of their subs falling even farther.
    Start trying to work out who deserves what, and before long you’ll spend the rest of your days weeping for each and every person in the world.

Deleted

And as I said earlier; Brits can't afford WoW with 1 pound increase and still pay less than rest of eu... pathetic
    HAHAHAHAHA yeh ok. You try living on minimum wage (shitty jobs) when the cost of living is 40% higher than what you actually earn as a wage. "earning pretty good" compared to Poland/Romania for a shit job, is very very far from earning a decent wage.

Stop with the condescension as-well you arrogant prick. For someone claiming to be "30" you sure as hell post like a sexually frustrated teenager

Infracted.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2014-08-15 at 06:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    And the funny thing is, all the Americans telling people to suck it up or quit...hmm, I doubt you'd be singing that tune if Blizzard raised OUR prices.

I feel bad for you guys, I really do. This game just isn't worth the cost increase. Well, I don't feel it's worth the original cost to begin with, so raising it is just that much worse. This is going to chase off even more players, and Blizzard is really getting down to the point where they can't afford to lose much more. I wonder if this price increase has anything to do with the loss of players they just experienced?
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Deleted

1. Pretty mature calling me 'little teenager' for 30y
    2. 'earn pretty good with shitty jobs' - because you've been there and you worked here. No questions.

Deleted
    You sure are a moron, pathetic moron : /

12.99 euro in pound is: 10.42 pounds.

That's what we pay, we are rich i europe except apparently brits who can't afford a wow subscription lol pathetic..
    As with every other post you made, you are too bloody stupid to understand the issue. feel free to GTFO of the thread. "But EU pays more" is not a valid argument

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaladhrun View Post
    Yes, Blizzard is far less likely to capitulate on their prices than many other companies, but they do on features like the new models. I'm not really sure they will have much of a choice though if a lot of consumers keep cancelling their subs. That is a very overt form of complaining.
    The subs have dropped by 1.3 million during some point in mop, prices didn't go down. I doubt prices will go down now.

Deleted
    HAHAHAHAHA yeh ok. You try living on minimum wage (shitty jobs) when the cost of living is 40% higher than what you actually earn as a wage. "earning pretty good" compared to Poland/Romania for a shit job, is very very far from earning a decent wage.

Stop with the condescension as-well you arrogant prick. For someone claiming to be "30" you sure as hell post like a sexually frustrated teenager
    Haha you are one hell of a fucking idiot, go die please you pathetic fucking teenager

- - - Updated - - -

As with every other post you made, you are too bloody stupid to understand the issue. feel free to GTFO of the thread. "But EU pays more" is not a valid argument
    I can't believe how stupid you are, you must have some kind of record of being poor and stupid.. how's your teeth brit?
    Teeth falling out?

Infracted.

Deleted
    Haha you are one hell of a fucking idiot, go die please you pathetic fucking teenager

- - - Updated - - -

I can't believe how stupid you are, you must have some kind of record of being poor and stupid.. how's your teeth brit?
    Teeth falling out?
    And this is example of 30 years old WoW players. Pretty mature.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    And the funny thing is, all the Americans telling people to suck it up or quit...hmm, I doubt you'd be singing that tune if Blizzard raised OUR prices.

I feel bad for you guys, I really do. This game just isn't worth the cost increase. Well, I don't feel it's worth the original cost to begin with, so raising it is just that much worse. This is going to chase off even more players, and Blizzard is really getting down to the point where they can't afford to lose much more. I wonder if this price increase has anything to do with the loss of players they just experienced?
    Simple thing is, if they really wanted it to be "the same" they could just make all transactions based in EU be through the Euro only and stop all GBP transactions. It wouldnt cost them anything to do so either. Its a very visible fuck you to the UK player base to try and appease the cry baby EU player base like Lyandria who has their panties in a twist because they pay more, and seem to think that people should just roll over to an 11% price increase

Deleted
    1. Pretty mature calling me 'little teenager' for 30y
    2. 'earn pretty good with shitty jobs' - because you've been there and you worked here. No questions.
    Pretty mature calling me "young" for being a teenager yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah very mature of yourself calling people young, you are a hypocrite.

I don't take shit, never will.

If you have a problem with me I'll push your buttons as well.

Now, grow up and leave this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, lets hold the discussion back to a more civilized tone. This isn't about nation bashing or user flaming. Would advise to to carry on flaming discussions either.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    He is just a fool that has no argument at all so has to result to insults. Hope he enjoys his infractions.

But fuck it im out. this thread will lead nowhere anyway. will just be a huge circle jerk

Deleted

Your posts don't make you look anything but a teenager either. Do you really have to call people pricks and dicks?