Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    I don't really understand why it's 2 and half weeks delay between launch and raids, imo 1 week delay we had in mop felt good enough.

Ok, so, let me get this straight: people are surprised and upset about the final boss of an ocr-themed expansion being an orc? hmmmkay.

Warlords will have more activated trinkets compared to Mists of Pandaria.
    Goes against the whole ability pruning idea.

Players coming into the game shouldn't see everyone wearing crazy neon colors or something like that.
    Very simple: Don't make neon color dyes... Sometimes the excuses Blizzard gives are so stupid...

Deleted

Come on

Quote Originally Posted by WillFeral View Post
    NA>EU confirmed.
    I hope you realize that EU isn't just made up of the UK. There are other countries too.

Quote Originally Posted by Klive View Post
    Ok, so, let me get this straight: people are surprised and upset about the final boss of an ocr-themed expansion being an orc? hmmmkay.
    Well it is somewhat surprising seeing as how this panda/chinese themed expansion's final boss was an orc. It shows that Blizzard can have a completely different final boss from the initial theme and could all work out. Also, not using Grom would be in line with their earlier statement that the final boss of WoD wouldn't be an orc. However, it seems that yet another internal problem arose in Blizz and they changed it to Grom. Shame really.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suffer the Consequences View Post
    Gender is irrelevant. Everyone has a penis in video games, and it is measured purely on skill. Mionelol's cock is massive.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Don't unsub or we'll give you a price raise"

Quality strong arm tactics you got there Blizzard, getting a wee bit desperate lately?

Deleted
    1£ more?! Holy crap, might have to stop playing.
    Seriously, it's wierd the price raize hasn't come until now.

Quote Originally Posted by nemmy001 View Post
    An extra £1 a month isn't going to eat away at the savings or get me overdrawn, but the fact that blizzard have the nerve to increase the price at all is outrageous especially when...
    1) Their revenue has increased since wrath and is actually at an all time high
    2) They talk about current world currencies but i don't remember subscription prices going down during recessions
    3) Their customer service is the worst I have ever experienced
    4) The price of expansions has increased
    5) So many free to play alternative mmos
    6) The time between expansions and raid content is increasing

Like i said the actual value increase isn't an issue its the fact that they have the cheek to increase the price but i bet that extra money wont be invested back into development. Absolute joke, just waiting for the day that some other company makes a half decent mmo so i can uninstall this game.
    Quoted for truth, amen.

Anyone noticed the lack of dragons in this expansion? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Trillian View Post
    The end boss is Grom because we have to fix the timeline. In the canon lore Grom dies with Mannaroth. In this expansion Grom lives which means things will change in the present. So we have to kill him to correct the time flow.
    And that happened in Warcraft 3. That cinematic was set before Warcraft 1, which is approx 20-25 years BEFORE Warcraft 3. C'mon it says 35 years ago in the cinematic! Know your lore people! I don't understand why people keep confusing those events. It's not even remotely similar to what happened in Warcraft 3. The Orcs arn't even the same colour!

Killing Grom, even in the past wouldn't fix anything. Y'know, because they've already not drunk the blood, Garrosh wasn't there, they didn't have Iron Horde technology and plenty of other stuff that didn't ever happen. The orcs arn't even attempting to invade for the first war, they're attemping to invade NOW. Killing Grom in the past would just further pollute the timeline, as there would be a man dead who was alive before.

Quote Originally Posted by thefuga View Post
    Goes against the whole ability pruning idea.
    No it isn't. You still only have two trinket slots and there have always been on use trinkets. In PvP using two on use trinkets was almost always better options for non-humans for burst damage (and CC breaker, of course.)

Everyone raging about no new content and still paying sub fees is amazing to me. Blizzard really has done something truly amazing, synthesized virtual crack that has a physical effect.

Their restricting view on transmog is really disappointing.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by rohkemdote View Post
    I don't really understand why it's 2 and half weeks delay between launch and raids, imo 1 week delay we had in mop felt good enough.
    10 levels + new garrisons rather than 5 levels? Seems fairly obvious.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Eace View Post
    Quit complaining, seriously. If it's too expensive for you, don't play.
    I find people like you worse than people who complain. Because you call them out making it personal. Get over yourself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelric70 View Post

10 levels + new garrisons rather than 5 levels? Seems fairly obvious.
    Just because there's 10 levels instead of 5 doesn't really mean that it takes longer to level.

All the ones insulting others who are annoyed about the price change should pay me 1 £ every month. $_$
    I would be happy if every WoW subscriber would give me a £ once. C'mon, it's only one pound, it won't kill you... :P

While I understand that wages and other cost rise so the subs need to rise at some point too I would like to see prove if its really needed or just greed. They can easily claim that the increase is needed even when it's not. Seeing the ingame shop, my bet is on greed.

Quote Originally Posted by rohkemdote View Post
    Just because there's 10 levels instead of 5 doesn't really mean that it takes longer to level.
    Yeah, I think this is something people need to really come to grips with. 5 and 10 levels are arbitrary numbers. The real numbers come from the amount of XP needed to achieve a level along with the amount of XP given per accomplishment (harvesting, questing, killing mobs, exploration, etc.) If the 5 levels need a total of 5 million XP, but you're only getting an average of 500 XP per accomplishment while 10 levels need a total of 10 million XP and you're getting 2,000 XP per accomplishment, it's going to take longer to attain that 5 level goal as opposed to the 10 level.

So the claims that 10 levels automatically means longer leveling than 5 is dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozensushi View Post
    I find people like you worse than people who complain. Because you call them out making it personal. Get over yourself.
    Frankly what he said is the simple truth, If you can't afford the game don't play. Guess you don't like the truth.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigvizz View Post
    Frankly what he said is the simple truth, If you can't afford the game don't play. Guess you don't like the truth.
    No, it's a damn stupid argument. Being able to afford it doesn't make an 11% increase in price justified. We're receiving no more content than we used to, the cost of running the servers has done nothing but fall since the game was initially released and the value of the Pound is higher than its been for nearly 6 years.

I could easily afford to pay £100 per month to play WoW. If they increased the sub that high would you still be parroting this nonsense?