Deleted

[Back to WoW] New EU Server

Greetings friends!

A long gone veteran looking to return to WoW in time to learn before the Warlords of Draenor release!

However I am very uncertain about the game's state, server vice. Usually back when I played, I chose my server from the community page looking through PvP tabs, how many players was from certain servers and then concluding that that server must be a good choice.

However this time around, all I see is 90% Alliance in the top 200 of PvP, and I really wish to play Horde.. has that faction really died out? In anyways, was wondering if you could suggest some popular servers for PvP as well as PvE content, I remember back when I played it was Stormscale, has the tides changed?

Thanks so much in advance!!

- Scarn

Deleted
    Kazzak or Ragnaros. Ragnaros is more balanced alliance to horde.

Kazzak / Twisting Nether/ Stormscale / Tarren Mill are the best Horde realms, I'd say.
    Ragnaros if you seek some kind of a balance between A/H.
    Last edited by mauserr; 2014-08-16 at 03:57 PM.

Deleted
    http://wow.realmpop.com/eu.html might help you, I don't know exactly how accurate it is but I used it to choose Kazzak as my realm. I also find wow progress a really useful tool to gauge how many guilds there are on a server which I could join.

Hi mate,

I was in the same boat as you, and re-subbed around a month ago, having not played since mid-Cata.

After doing some research, I decided upon and was recommended by a great deal of people towards Defias Brotherhood EU. It's probably the most balanced ratio in EU, with a good community and a large number of people on at all times. Questing around the world has been pretty populated, and there's actually a fair amount of world pvp. Both Raid and PVP queues pop very quick too.

Just one thing - Its a RP PVP server. I don't RP and it would seem the majority don't either, so it's not something you'd have to worry about. However, I have found it actually adds to the atmosphere and character of the world when you do chance upon RP happening. For example, flying into the Cathedral District in SW and seeing a group of paladins talking amongst themselves in beautifully-transmogged armour, or levelling in Ashenvale and a group of Night Elf sentinels are discussing tactics.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaehatiel View Post
    Kazzak / Twisting Nether/ Stormscale / Outland / Tarren Mill are the best Horde realms, I'd say.
    Ragnaros if you seek some kind of a balance between A/H.
    wat. Outland is like 95% Alliance, and 90% of them are idiots who do nothing but try to battle-tag mock you whilst out numbering you.

Stormscale is great. be sure to avoid Outland
    Last edited by Endus; Today at 10:40 PM. Reason: Editing to change questionable phrasing to adorable puppies

Quote Originally Posted by xBreak View Post
    This post was almost as bad as you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    The clueless commentary from the shortsighted peanut gallery is getting to me.
    My youtube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/Krystafal

Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    wat. Outland is like 95% Alliance, and 90% of them are idiots who do nothing but try to battle-tag mock you whilst out numbering you.
    Whoops, sorry, my mistake. Fixed.

Deleted
    Thanks so much for the responses, starting an orc on Ragnaros!