Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    People are already returning for WoD, but I can only say this - run for your life if you are on Draenor. You will not be able to play at all come release day. The queues will be over nine thousand and even that might not be enough.

Deleted
    Prob waiting to see if I come back.....fans can be such a pain.....but God bless them

Quote Originally Posted by Zachary View Post
    People are already returning for WoD, but I can only say this - run for your life if you are on Draenor. You will not be able to play at all come release day. The queues will be over nine thousand and even that might not be enough.
    why do u even try? nobody sane will leave high pop server no matter how big ques will be - all this FCT are complete usless bs posted just so that blizzard could pretend they do anything instead just work on making server capacity bigger to avoid ques - its been like this every single expansion and will continiue to be cause blizzard dont give a f... about it as long as u paay them for sub

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    why do u even try? nobody sane will leave high pop server no matter how big ques will be - all this FCT are complete usless bs posted just so that blizzard could pretend they do anything instead just work on making server capacity bigger to avoid ques
    They can not make the capacity bigger, people already have huge framerate and lag issues on high pop servers in crowded areas. Increasing capacity would make it even worse.

7+ Year Old Account
    They can not make the capacity bigger, people already have huge framerate and lag issues on high pop servers in crowded areas. Increasing capacity would make it even worse.
    This here. You should see Area 52. My 4770k/780ti cannot pull more than 40fps in Shrine on that server, and it has had 30-45 minute login queues every night the past week. I can only imagine how bad it must be for people with entry level systems that just meet the system requirements. It would have to be a slideshow. The 40fps figure came from about a week and a half ago, when I was on Area 52 in a CRZ group for flex.

I used to be on that server until a year ago, I took the free xfers off to Turalyon which is medium pop and never has any queues (and no problems getting 60fps everywhere).

but doesnt Wod bring in interesting feature like making your garrison practically mini phased out city with AH where u could escape the city lag ? + in begginng of expansion most of peopel are out in the world lvling not siting around afk in city ? would it really hurt them so much to add this 10-15k extra player as capacity for first 1-2 months ? im sure people would happyly trade even fps drop to 20 if they diddnt have to wait for 2 hours in que to get in

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    but doesnt Wod bring in interesting feature like making your garrison practically mini phased out city with AH where u could escape the city lag ? + in begginng of expansion most of peopel are out in the world lvling not siting around afk in city ? would it really hurt them so much to add this 10-15k extra player as capacity for first 1-2 months ? im sure people would happyly trade even fps drop to 20 if they diddnt have to wait for 2 hours in que to get in
    The point is, the servers that have login queues are at capacity. They CANNOT support any more players. If say hypothetically they increased the number of people that would be on, it would cause extreme lag (server lag, not fps lag), instability, and disconnects. Zones would crash, etc. Trust me, you do NOT want that.

Take the free transfers off to a lower populated server. We don't need the entire population of the game on 2 or 3 big servers, especially now that CRZ is a thing and you can raid cross-server.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    Maybe "a large" bunch of players are just re-subbing and preparing things in advance to be ready for pre-patch/expansion.
    Probably this. Argent Dawn EU has queues again after a few quiet months.