Page 29 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I'd much rather them do something with shadowburn, yeah i know people will disagree with the fact that we only get to use it in execute range, but in my eyes it adds to the exclusivity of the ability. It should feel awesome to hit that button when you can, nothing felt more destro than pulling off 3xsb on a havoc'd add and all three criting, that shit gives me the evil smile.

Maybe this:

Item - Warlock T17 Destruction 4P Bonus When a Burning Ember is filled up, you have a 15% chance for your next Shadowburn to be usable above 20% and to do 50% additional critical hit damage and cause Shadowburn to consume no Burning Embers when cast.

Could feel a little rng tho, so not good when it doesn't proc, but OH BABY when it does consecutively
    Last edited by mmoc6c2e0bc3b9; 2014-08-25 at 09:11 AM.

Deleted
    I assume you mean to make it usable above 20%?

Deleted
    Yup my bad, fixed!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadtumor View Post
    New level 100 talent row just feels horrible with Destruction. Charred remains seems to be only "viable" out of the three especially when the gear progresses. They should really replace Demonic Servitude for Destruction with something else. I kind of hope That T16 4P would be talent or baked in to class.

How do you feel about set bonuses with Charred remains?

Item - Warlock T17 Destruction 2P Bonus When Immolate deals damage it has a 10% chance to generate a full Burning Ember.
    Item - Warlock T17 Destruction 4P Bonus When a Burning Ember is filled up, you have a 15% chance to reduce the cast time of Chaos Bolt by 50% and cause Chaos Bolt to consume no Burning Embers when cast.

This just doesn't strike me as awesome design. "Here have this epic talent which lets you shoot more those awesome green bolts. OH BOY THERE'S MORE! take these two bonuses with you and you can Chaos bolt while you Chaos bolt." Well not literally, but you get the idea.

4p does have good synergy with Charred Remains but design is just bland in my opinion. I would rather shoot less chaos bolts which actually matter, than just spam that thing.
    they could just have GoSac synergize with demonic servitude, allowing you to sac your demon but still allow you to summon permanent guardians doing relatively low dmg.

Replacing demonic servitude with fel flame for destro would be good

Where are those days when I was excited to launch a chaos bolt. took time to be able to cast it, and took time to actually launch it. Epic feeling when u saw the destructive animation on its way!
    now I can spam it while spamming it. O the "fun".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by omri1212000 View Post
    Where are those days when I was excited to launch a chaos bolt. took time to be able to cast it, and took time to actually launch it. Epic feeling when u saw the destructive animation on its way!
    now I can spam it while spamming it. O the "fun".
    you do know you dont have to take CR, the talent doesnt really do anything dmg-wise.

You kind of have to in PvP just to stay alive. But you are spamming Ember Tap rather then Chaosbolt.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizelda View Post
    You kind of have to in PvP just to stay alive. But you are spamming Ember Tap rather then Chaosbolt.
    And then doing 60% less damage just to get the resources to stay alive, at this rate with the serious lack of mobility and damage i cant see destro being viable above 2k at all next season as i don't think tuning will have that much of an effect

I was really hoping that we would see that 60% changed to something more palatable.
    Last edited by Grizelda; 2014-08-26 at 02:14 PM.

Deleted
    I actually love the design of Charred remains, it gives immense control over damage and it will scale so brutally when we have good gear.

Not such a fan of aoe chaos bolt though.

Quote Originally Posted by AjayxD View Post
    I actually love the design of Charred remains, it gives immense control over damage and it will scale so brutally when we have good gear.

Not such a fan of aoe chaos bolt though.
    I'm just... thinking.

On timeless isle, with Chi-Ji, I can crit for over 4M damage and retain 98.5% damage with Fire and Brimstone. What would FnB Chaos Bolts with this power look like in a raid environment? o.o
    ~ Battle.net MVP ~
    Overwatch mod
    Twitter | Soundcloud

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroA View Post
    Replacing demonic servitude with fel flame for destro would be good
    how about hell no.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Darkvoltinx View Post
    how about hell no.
    Please elaborate. Do you even pvp bro?

Please elaborate. Do you even pvp bro?
    no. i play PvE and i rather not be forced into a spec i dont want to play to get the permanent infernal.

no. i play PvE and i rather not be forced into a spec i dont want to play to get the permanent infernal.
    I think you misread him. He means replacing DServ w/ a talent to get Fel Flame back as a spell.

I'd rather it replace KJC.

Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    I think you misread him. He means replacing DServ w/ a talent to get Fel Flame back as a spell.
    he was agreeing with someone that said demonic servitude should not be available for destro.
    and i rather not lose that talent in general after i have been wanting it for so long. if it goes my warlock stays benched forever.

I think i can understand that even tho i dont know if the infernal will be any good for pve, if its not the best choice no one will be taking it

I think i can understand that even tho i dont know if the infernal will be any good for pve, if its not the best choice no one will be taking it
    like i care if its any good. i am not a min/max person. i am play what i want person