Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Those enchants are nothing but balls of particle effects repeating themselves along the weapon.. Was hoping we had come a bit further in WoD but oh well.

Deleted
    Those enchants look terrible. They're just a 5-point fountain of particles instead of a uniform glow over the weapon. i'll stick to the no-glow illusion for now.

This is what a proper glow looks like: http://www.wowhead.com/item=71780#modelviewer

Still no word on when we're getting a fix for Hunter pets running off to aggro mobs for no reason?

Quote Originally Posted by frag971 View Post
    Those enchants look terrible. They're just a 5-point fountain of particles instead of a uniform glow over the weapon.
    That is pretty much exactly how enchants work. There are 5 attachment points on every weapon and 5 different effects can be applied.

No AV/IoC CTA will be fun as Alliance. MMO-C's own statistics already proved that Horde win 70% of BGs outside of those 2, well over 60% even with them factored in.

In summary, this is Blizzard to anyone on Alliance who wants honor: Get. Fucked.

Well, Blizzard, right back at you. Right back at you.

Meh, more fire enchants to make the weapons disappear :P

Oooo Tanaris changes wonder what could be happening.

Deleted
    Mh, Ragnaros transmog enchant? Maybe from the LFR Molten Core? (Or from the shop...)

I'm shocked by all the compliments for the enchants, I thought almost all of them were things we've had since vanilla that they just renamed they looked terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Muddysmind View Post
    I'm shocked by all the compliments for the enchants, I thought almost all of them were things we've had since vanilla that they just renamed they looked terrible.
    Shocked about subjectivity being a thing in our world.

I'mma be getting the Butterflies enchant for my mage for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Chaos View Post
    Oooo Tanaris changes wonder what could be happening.
    read the book warcrimes and ull know more or less what can happen with infinite dragonflight

The mounts with a 100% drop rate and everyone who does damage to the rare is a very welcome feature.

Time-Lost Proto-Drake style mount
    Cool! Now you can crawl all over the Draenor on a Time-Lost Proto-Drake.

Sad to see Call to Arms go; that was pretty much the only thing that made doing Alterac Valley more than once in a blue moon a possibility.

Deleted
    Mark of Warsong = Mark of Bleeding Hollow? (Video 0:20 & 0:45) Or is there an effect I don't notice?

Otherwise, they all look really good and unique. The flaming enchant will probably work for my Shaman but I think the ragnaros one is a little bit too much. butterflies need to be on staffs

Where is the "hide enchant" option, so it doesn't ruin the look of my awesome weapon? I don't like too much shinies!

Dat poison enchant transmog is straight out of 1999.

Quote Originally Posted by Garudaryu View Post
    Where is the "hide enchant" option, so it doesn't ruin the look of my awesome weapon? I don't like too much shinies!
    Illusion: Hidden

Quote Originally Posted by Rocktan View Post
    Mark of Warsong = Mark of Bleeding Hollow? (Video 0:20 & 0:45) Or is there an effect I don't notice?
    Right now they are exactly the same.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Compared to the effects on some of the challenge mode weapons (yes, those are not enchants I know, but still graphical effects that show what they can actually do) these enchants are insanely underwhelming.

lol why would someone ask if they can go from heroic to normal raids and skip LFR? every guild is going to make their core raiders do LFR regardless if its required or not.