Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tizzlefix View Post
    Question, if any of you stream how long did it take you to get around 10 consistent viewers each time you streamed?
    Depends how big are your boobs and how much cleavage are you willing to show? If you can at least make a b cup look like a legit d with a pushup bra on you'd at least be able to wrangle 50 within a week id say. You dont even really need a personality just at least be a 6/10 with a nice rack and you'll be set.

If you're a guy then lol anytime between 1 day and never. Depends if there's an audience for a diamond 5 shaco player. The biggest things are at least be good at the game or if you're not, be entertaining. Pick a slot when not too many big viewer streams are on and get your name out there, you'll find out soon enough if you're an interesting watch or not.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    Depends how big are your boobs and how much cleavage are you willing to show? If you can at least make a b cup look like a legit d with a pushup bra on you'd at least be able to wrangle 50 within a week id say. You dont even really need a personality just at least be a 6/10 with a nice rack and you'll be set.
    I never get all the hate on female streamers. Apparently there's a market for it. It's just good business.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    I never get all the hate on female streamers. Apparently there's a market for it. It's just good business.
    I wasn't hating honestly, I could care less who gets viewers lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    People who hate them are probably the ones who are actually trying to work hard to get an audience. I personally don't have a problem with female "streamers", it's a good place to go if you want to see a girl with big tits play videogames, but i can see how some people might not like them that much.

Fuck yeah! Back in gold, went WIN-WIN-Loss-WIN. The last one I got carried hardcore, but atleast I felt I carried the two first ones, so kinda deserved to win the promo x)
    Now off to never play on him again before next season, just to be safe <.<
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Decided to try out Gnar, since they finally enabled him for the free week, and i have to say that i don't like him at all. Mega Gnar is fun as hell to play, but that's like 40-30% of the gameplay as him, so meh.

Really looking forward to Azir though. His kit looks fun as dicks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    Decided to try out Gnar, since they finally enabled him for the free week, and i have to say that i don't like him at all. Mega Gnar is fun as hell to play, but that's like 40-30% of the gameplay as him, so meh.

Really looking forward to Azir though. His kit looks fun as dicks.
    Indeed, I loved that Dino Gnar skin so much that I bought it. Kinda regret it, as I never play him. He was fun the first few matches though, fun with something new (As I feel he isnt like any other champion, gameplay wise.)

And he was even more fun the first few days, when you could bait people into the bush as you where transforming, then jump at them as Mega Gnar with the extra HP and so on.
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Hey guys, a close friend of mine made some Login animation for Akali and I was wondering if I can get any feedback on it (It's to counter the WoW logins I made from the front page)

Cheers if you do.
    (Hope I'm not breaking any thread rules with this.)

Quote Originally Posted by KaNNis View Post
    Hey guys, a close friend of mine made some Login animation for Akali and I was wondering if I can get any feedback on it (It's to counter the WoW logins I made from the front page)

Cheers if you do.
    (Hope I'm not breaking any thread rules with this.)
    -The art style looks really weird for league of legends
    -Akali's tits are way too huge (i mean come on man, 1 of them is the size of her head)
    -Her left leg (?) looks really weird. It looks like it's seperated from her body, and is just moving on it's own, i don't know how to explain it properly tbh.

That's about it. I like the idea though.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com...and-discussion

They did a preview of the Soraka rework, her new kit is kinda neat.

Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com...and-discussion

They did a preview of the Soraka rework, her new kit is kinda neat.
    The new ult looks really cool. Basicly you have a choice of either healing for the normal ammount, or holding it a little longer, so people can drop to lower health and the ult would heal more, but at the same time risk people dying. I like it.

10+ Year Old Account
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Some really nice stuff added to the pbe today http://www.surrenderat20.net/2014/08...be-update.html

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Oh my god that Rammus ward is adorable

10+ Year Old Account
    So... Nasus and Renekton are no longer aliens..? -_-

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow that Soraka rework is pretty cool, really liking the changes. I hope the Sion rework is equally well thought out, when it eventually gets here .
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Is Barrier ever taken over Heal anymore? (Any lane)

Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    Is Barrier ever taken over Heal anymore? (Any lane)
    Don't think so. Movement speed buff too gud.

10+ Year Old Account
    I take Barrier on Twitch against someone like Darius Draven, Sivir or Tristana, when you know that this MS won't help and you better to have extra durability to pop up and kill them in mid game
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Why do people ddos? What has to be wrong in your brain to enjoy bringing servers down? Why is this fun to some people?