Page 10 of 42 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Uhm, She raped the father?
    that should void parental rights in perpetuity.
    No, it shouldn't. He shouldn't have to pay on the other hand but she shouldn't get the kid taken from her.

Deleted
    Stay classy MMO-C. "14 year old knows what sex is so it's not rape"
    Meanwhile in every thread about male-on-female statutory rape ever: "CUT THAT MAN'S BALLS OFF AND FEED THEM TO HIM, WOMEN SHOULD NOT GO THROUGH THIS KIND OF HORRIBLE STUFF APEHPERAGER7H AWP WERGHWR"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    No, it shouldn't. He shouldn't have to pay on the other hand but she shouldn't get the kid taken from her.
    Ok, i rape a woman, and she has a kid, Can i sue for custody?
    per your logic yes, but im guessing you aren't going to say yes...

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aspect of Death View Post
    A 40y old couger haveing sex with a 20y old is not the same thing as a 20y woman haveing sex with a boy of 14 tho.
    Yes, a 20 year old is not nearly as susceptible to being coerced into something they don't understand. A 20 year old is expected to be able to take responsibility for his decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by Aspect of Death View Post
    However, when a 20y old woman has sex with a 14y-o boy, she's a pedophile who wants to have sex with someone who looks like a child imo.
    Desiring to have sex with someone who looks like a child is not really something people choose and generally speaking we don't really have much choice regarding what turns us on. There are hundreds (if not thousands) of weird fetishes out there, and no matter how strange or crazy or even repulsive some of us may find them, unless they result in that individual harming someone else, who are we to judge?

However, going ahead and engaging in the act is a choice. Since having sex with a minor would be a choice that has a massive potential to harm a child it is wrong and people who feel such desires would do well to seek professional help before they end up harming a child.

Deleted
    You could try but you won't get it most likely.

This whole thing man... still got 8 pages to read through, but I mean what the hell.

10+ Year Old Account
    that's not how that law works man.
    Yeah bud... that's how it works.. The article mentions how they did not charge the guy with the violation.. They very well could have though..

Quote Originally Posted by Zeruge View Post
    Sorry champ, I'll use fewer words for you to understand what I was saying.

There you go.
    How about you stop trying to act like a dick, and instead quote me entirely??
    I do it for you...
    How can it be called rape, when the applicable state law demands from you the under aged person to not engage into such activity?
    Statutory rape makes only sense when the minor is clearly incapable to make any such decision at all.
    Ripping one sentence part out of an entire statement...... Great tennis.. Falsify statements much?
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Deleted
    Depends on your state, the source explains it better than i.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/...shauna-prewitt

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/09/0...athered-at-14/

Long story short. 20 year old woman has sex with a 14 year old boy. (Which is in Arizona classed as Statutory Rape). 6 years later, the woman sues for Child Support, and wins, during this time he was unaware that he had a child.

Funny enough, he is willing to pay, and is willing to take part in the kids life. His problem is that they also demand backpay for the past 6 years, which he is having a hard time meeting.

And this is not the first time this happens.

#ThisiswhyIneedMensRights
    How did she not get charged with Statutory rape to begin with? In Arizona there's no statute of limitations on either rape or sexual abuse of a minor.

WTF is this I don't even.

/shakeshead

Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin
    I have a better one:

14 yr old girl rapes a 20 yr old man, gets pregnant, and later sues for child support...

Who wins?

Deleted
    You could try but you won't get it most likely.
    but she HAS custody atm.
    She never should have had it, she "
    could try but she won't get it most likely
    see the gender problem here?
    she should have about as good chance of getting custody as any other rapist.
    Any other position is blatantly sexist.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    How about you stop trying to act like a dick
    Read this.. and use your brain..
    Does that get into your mind?
    Sorry, I forgot you're allowed to be but I'm not. That's how MMO-C works right?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    Depends on your state, the source explains it better than i.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/...shauna-prewitt
    Good should stay like that until they fix this.
    Also reading it:
    at least 27 states have no statutes to protect the mothers of rape-conceived children.
    Find me a single state that voids parental rights for a rapist "mother".
    Last edited by mmocfd561176b9; 2014-09-03 at 10:32 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The child support issue..... careful..
    While it might seem unjust... Those are done for the child. The third person involved in such event.
    People, we, tend to always focus on the two people that had sex.. The one that should suffer the least from such circumstances is the third person, the child. Hence why the courts usually rule in favor of them.

Deleted
    but she HAS custody atm.
    She never should have had it, she "
    see the gender problem here?
    she should have about as good chance of getting custody as any other rapist.
    Any other position is blatantly sexist.
    If you can't see how it's different then I don't know what to say.

Deleted
    I know you disagree with the law, but at the end of the day it IS the law and you are wrong. Xanjori's recent post explains quite well why a 14 year old can never really have consensual sex with an adult.

- - - Updated - - -

If you can't see how it's different then I don't know what to say.
    Of course there is a slight difference between statutory rape and actual rape. But newsflash: they are both crimes. He is right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeruge View Post
    Sorry, I forgot you're allowed to be but I'm not. That's how MMO-C works right?
    You show zero sign or will to even acknowledge anything of reason, even when you're presented with the applicable law..
    Instead you only try to enforce your own made up mind onto those that discuss with you.. That's not discussion. That's acting like a dick.
    The second quote was only a suggestion.. Could as well have said "think about this for a moment"..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anchorman View Post
    I know you disagree with the law, but at the end of the day it IS the law and you are wrong. Xanjori's recent post explains quite well why a 14 year old can never really have consensual sex with an adult.
    Saying something is good because it's law isn't exactly a good argument. By law I couldn't buy stronger alcoholic drinks at Systembolaget until I was 20 for consumation at home or parties, but I could've driven a car at 18, could buy cigarettes at 18, could go to a bar and get drunk as fuck when I was 18, legally.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anchorman View Post
    Of course there is a slight difference between statutory rape and actual rape. But newsflash: they are both crimes. He is right.
    I'm referring to the woman giving birth as opposed to demanding custody of an already existing child.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Which is why such a law is stupid. Why should they get in trouble because of something I wanted and sought out from them?
    Because they were adults who should have known better (assuming that the guys you slept with were adults - if they were other children, well then I'd call a mutual growing up experience...)

Deleted
    Also, guys & girls, he could have the CS payments waived completely if he pursues legal action over his allegation of rape, and as a result he could even have her stripped of custody if successful in prosecution.

Which again depends upon state, she could sue for visitation rights or even be prohibited straight off the bat from custody/ visits after conviction.

So far though he hasn't actually pressed charges, only commented on it and how he wants to try and enter the child's life, so in the eyes of the law (So far) he isn't viewed as a (Statutory) rape victim yet.

It's an interesting scenario.

Deleted
    Saying something is good because it's law isn't exactly a good argument. By law I couldn't buy stronger alcoholic drinks at Systembolaget until I was 20 for consumation at home or parties, but I could've driven a car at 18, could buy cigarettes at 18, could go to a bar and get drunk as fuck when I was 18, legally.
    It was badly worded on my part. The 'you are wrong' part was supposed to be separate. I intended to say that A) it is the law, so it should be upheld to the letter in this case, which it isn't, and also B) your opinion on the law is wrong, as explained by Xanjori.