Page 1 of 3
LastLast

I feel like I've seen everything good

I've been in a dilemma for a few months now where I think I have exhausted all of my TV show options. Its a really shitty feeling because in the past, I have always used TV shows as a way to pass time but now I need to fill that void with other activities.

Let me just go ahead and state the obvious, I've seen all the big ones. Game of Thrones (Season 5 pls), Breaking Bad and all of that.

I have seen everything that is major Sci Fi (Star Trek, Firefly, Battlestar, Star Gate etc.)

So what are my options? I can't really list everything that I've seen so I'd appreciate it if you guys could just list off some shows or give me some suggestions. Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah I forgot to mention, I don't do anime.

Started watching fringe a few weeks ago. On season 4, loving it so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

15+ Year Old Account
    Suggestions: Banshee, Walking Dead, Hannibal, Homeland, House of Cards, Mad Men, Boardwalk Empire, Archer(animation), The Americans, Justified.

That should keep you going for a while.

If you have Netflix, look at some of the Netflix original series. Hemlock Grove is different and entertaining, plus you get to see Famke Janssen neked. Orange is the new black, I've heard good things about it.

Also American Horror Story on FX is pretty quality. There are 2 seasons out now, the 3rd should be hitting Netflix really soon, and the 4th starts airing on tv next month. Each season is it's own story, the actors/actresses return each season as new roles.

10+ Year Old Account
    seen vikings?

Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Suggestions: Banshee, Walking Dead, Hannibal, Homeland, House of Cards, Mad Men, Boardwalk Empire, Archer(animation), The Americans, Justified.

That should keep you going for a while.
    Dear god, I've seen all of those. End me.

Deleted
    Orphan Black is pretty interesting. Didnt like first episode but it really grew on me

Quote Originally Posted by Lightwysh View Post
    If you have Netflix, look at some of the Netflix original series. Hemlock Grove is different and entertaining, plus you get to see Famke Janssen neked. Orange is the new black, I've heard good things about it.

Also American Horror Story on FX is pretty quality. There are 2 seasons out now, the 3rd should be hitting Netflix really soon, and the 4th starts airing on tv next month. Each season is it's own story, the actors/actresses return each season as new roles.
    Going to watch Hemlock Grove actually, saw an ad for it when I was on Netflix a while ago. Orange is the New Black always seems like a chick show to me but I'll give it a try after Hemlock Grove.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crypt View Post
    seen vikings?
    Yes I have, I liked it. Will probably watch next season. Adrian Peterson can suck my nuts btw.

10+ Year Old Account
    True Blood, The Strain, (Pretty Little Liars - if you're into that shit - which i am! )

Arrow, The Tomorrow People, The 100
    Last edited by Crackleslap; 2014-09-04 at 02:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    never thought id suggest it, but watch an anime!
    Dear frozen yogurt, you are the celery of desserts. Be ice cream or be nothing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Dear god, I've seen all of those. End me.
    Well, if it's any comfort you have good taste in TV shows.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    House of cards is probably the biggest thing going around now in the young adult+bracket now that breaking bad is over.
    Fargo is also pretty damn good if crime drama is your thing. While on that note Legends is new and so far it's pretty good it's also got Sean Bean in it .
    Pretty little liars is better than I thought it would be, not a bad watch.
    The last ship is ookkkay. It's a 'I have nothing else to do' show.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Following
    Happy Endings (but don't get too attached to it, it's already cancelled)
    New Girl
    Suits
    Graceland
    White Collar

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you into animations?

Avatar: The Last Airbender is pretty amazing. Could always go the nostalgia route and watch series you watched as a kid?
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Well, if it's any comfort you have good taste in TV shows.
    Apart from The Walking Dead of course.
    “It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what.”

Oz, The Wire, Carnivale, Rome, Deadwood, Six Feet Under, Brotherhood, The Sopranos, Babylon 5, The Following (Pure Schlock, but fun), MI-5/Spooks (UK's 24 basically), Dexter, Ray Donovan, Lost, Hell on Wheels, Farscape, First Wave, Space Above and Beyond, The X-Files.

I know you don't do anime but I'll recommend 3 series because as someone who also hates 99% of anime I've found these to be quite watchable: Robotech, Outlaw Star, Cowbow Beebop.

Quote Originally Posted by noralya View Post
    Apart from The Walking Dead of course.
    Walking Dead is best described as a roller coaster, there are lulls in the story, but it always gets awesome and quickly. I stopped during s2 when it got really slow, powered through it and was not disappointed.

Supernatural, Warehouse 13, Californicaton.

Revolution (is kinda ok).

Farscape? You best have watched all of Farscape.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Smegdead/advanced
    http://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/kazzak/Smegdead
    https://raider.io/characters/eu/kazzak/Smegdead

I expected this thread to have a much more serious tone, along the lines of depression.
    Only saw the title, got here from the front page.

Not really a TV guy, but a couple halfway-modern shows I've enjoyed were Dexter and Wilfred.

All the stargate series + spinoffs and supernatural series ^^