Question for Beta Warriors - Blood Craze

For warriors running around on beta atm how is blood craze looking? Is the self healing noticeable or just kind of a trickle effect?

Also curious to hear how the revised second wind is playing too?

15+ Year Old Account
    Can't notice blood craze unless I check the healing skill breakdown to be honest. Second wind is quite nerfed.

Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    Can't notice blood craze unless I check the healing skill breakdown to be honest. Second wind is quite nerfed.
    Just reading the tool tip it sounded like second wind was no where near as good as it is on at the moment. Not sure how it got crippled while stuff like Ysera's gift and spirit bond is still around.

Quote Originally Posted by Shomari View Post
    Just reading the tool tip it sounded like second wind was no where near as good as it is on at the moment. Not sure how it got crippled while stuff like Ysera's gift and spirit bond is still around.
    The Second Wind nerf seems to have been made while completely forgetting about the item squish and stamina changes.

Seriously, when you're under 35% you get a 10% life leech. With squished stats, not MoP stuff.

Aim a bit low and imagine you're pulling 25k DPS while under 35%, you're returning around 2500 health per second. WHILE HAVING OVER 300,000 HEALTH, less than 1% health returned every second. And that's assuming you're still capable to go crazy and maintain your DPS while nearly dead, instead of trying to play more defensively to survive.

You have to increase your risk of death and stay offensive just to try and make Second Wind potentially save you. It doesn't even make sense.

Second Wind is garbage, if it goes live this way, I expect a 6.1 change to it
    Blood Craze is only a bonus, you cant rely on it to stay alive in a raid environment
    Don't make funny of me, If you don't understand what I said.
    I'm just a guy with poor studies, that don't have english as first language

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    Second wind is garbage, it's a nothing heal tied with massive consequences of face aggro which = death.
    Impending vic is "okay"

Quote Originally Posted by Shomari View Post
    For warriors running around on beta atm how is blood craze looking? Is the self healing noticeable or just kind of a trickle effect?

Also curious to hear how the revised second wind is playing too?
    Blood craze values are bugged on beta ATM. It heals for 1.2% instead of 3%. The ticking mechanism is also muddled; sometimes it ticks 4 times, sometimes 5.

It is also modified by versatility and resolve, something most percent heals don't get.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diograo View Post
    Second Wind is garbage, if it goes live this way, I expect a 6.1 change to it
    Blood Craze is only a bonus, you cant rely on it to stay alive in a raid environment
    Yep, there's just no way they'll keep it the way it is. It's beyond broken for PvE and especially PvP where damage is reduced and you're trying to escape/pop def instead of DPSing.

To make it on par with the other two, they'd have to make it at least a 75% damage leech. Then it might be useful for PvE, I'd still take Enraged Regen over it for PvP though.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

My guess: they wanted to scrap Second Wind completely but have no good idea on what to replace it with. So they're making it useless in the meantime, and they'll figure out something to go in that spot for 6.1 or 6.2, when they have fewer irons in the proverbial fire. There's just no way they actually believe Second Wind is useful, and they've listened to the asinine cries for nerfs on it. Maybe we'll get really lucky and with all this "It's like vanilla" bullshit, and I'll get to sit and eat or bandage after every fight while questing again!