Page 1 of 2
LastLast

auchenai and sunsworn. Shattrath spoiler

finally Shattrath is free !! lady Liadrin and exarch Maladaar vs Socrethar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdS0Pnhqjp0
    That ends on a high note; lady Liadrin says the Auchenai have Shattrath back.
    Exarch Maladaar is so far my favorite draenei hero and Exarch . he saw betrayal of Socrethar and realized that the real danger was the legion and their agents. Maladaar and his forces alongside Liadrin and sunsworn saved 2 of the most important cities of the draenei and gave a blow to the forces of the legion.

lady Liadrin is great !! a stunning female character both as a leader and warrior

Why is Lady Liadrin part of the Sons of Lothar and why is the Sons of Lothar banner a draenei banner?

Maladaar's pretty great and he does go well with Liadrin. They have 2 of the best battles in WoD, first killing the pit lord then Socrethar. Maladaar is turning out to be a bigger hero than Yrel, not sure if that's intended since Blizzard never talked about Maladaar at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Why is Lady Liadrin part of the Sons of Lothar and why is the Sons of Lothar banner a draenei banner?

Maladaar's pretty great and he does go well with Liadrin. They have 2 of the best battles in WoD, first killing the pit lord then Socrethar. Maladaar is turning out to be a bigger hero than Yrel, not sure if that's intended since Blizzard never talked about Maladaar at all.
    so far I did not see Yrel leading armies and fighting powerful demons to save anything as important as Shattrath or Auchindoun.

Sons of Lothar is obviously a bug.

something I like this relationship between elves and draenei is that unlike other draenei allies the elves do not create enormous strengths in draenei territory and Liadrin and her troops do not occupying the cities that helps liberate !! she and sunsworn help draenei and leave cities in draenei hands

15+ Year Old Account
    So, should Horde players be mad that Liadrin is a "traitor" for helping the Draenei? Oh wait, I forgot they aren't cry babies like Alliance players.

Maladaar having somewhat of an important role is pretty damn cool. Suddenly makes those alt runs of Auchenai Crypts much sadder.

so far I did not see Yrel leading armies and fighting powerful demons to save anything as important as Shattrath or Auchindoun.
    It seems off since Yrel is the one they hyped as the big hero of the draenei. Not that she isn't doing things, it's just Maladaar is much more impressive.

Part of that is because the Legion is a much bigger threat than the Iron Horde is so beating the Legion is just plain more impressive. Yrel getting her ass kicked by Garrosh doesn't help things either. Maybe later in the expansion she'll get some good victories, maybe. Right now her high point is the defense of Karabor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    So, should Horde players be mad that Liadrin is a "traitor" for helping the Draenei? Oh wait, I forgot they aren't cry babies like Alliance players.
    And going out of your way to bitch about the bitching before it even happens puts you above them, right?
    Look! Words!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    And going out of your way to bitch about the bitching before it even happens puts you above them, right?
    /popcorn...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    But there isn't any bitching that will happen, since most Horde players don't bitch about silly stuff like that. That's only Alliance players.

This is awesome...Many I hope they keep these storylines going. I personally don't want a storyline to start and then end in a flash
    Right...wrong...The universe doesn't care
    Driefal,Etrith(Retired)

That ends on a high note; lady Liadrin says the Auchenai have Shattrath back.
    And then they lose it at 100 when the Legion seizes control. The victory in Talador's totally irrelevant.

But there isn't any bitching that will happen, since most Horde players don't bitch about silly stuff like that. That's only Alliance players.
    Well...there is a fair bit of racism toward elves on the horde...still
    Right...wrong...The universe doesn't care
    Driefal,Etrith(Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    And then they lose it at 100 when the Legion seizes control. The victory in Talador's totally irrelevant.
    Yrel leads the draenei to victory against the Iron Horde at level 94 in Talador. Then the Legion takes control at 100 and Maladaar and Liadrin fight to reclaim it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh the irony.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Yrel leads the draenei to victory against the Iron Horde at level 94 in Talador. Then the Legion takes control at 100 and Maladaar and Liadrin fight to reclaim it.
    this.
    Auchenai take full control of the city just as Auchindoun

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah yeah great, non-capital shattrath is rosey, time to head back to the assran.
    #boycottchina

Yay, engaging story lines without significant faction conflict! If only this type of stuff could be applied to other areas or Alliance characters without people forming an angry mob outside Blizzard for making their characters "neutral" (because working together with someone that is no longer an enemy against a greater threat totally counts as betraying your faction and going neutral).
    Last edited by Koryn123; 2014-09-10 at 03:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It gives me hope that they won't trash Shattrath like so many are fearing. Between this and the scenario it'd be really weird to go back and have a whole raid there.

What class is Maladaar anyway? His abilities seem really unique.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    It gives me hope that they won't trash Shattrath like so many are fearing. Between this and the scenario it'd be really weird to go back and have a whole raid there.

What class is Maladaar anyway? His abilities seem really unique.
    maybe shadow priest

Well you must be alliance then...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelbert View Post
    Oh the irony.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fibh View Post
    Well you must be alliance then...
    You misunderstand me - I'm not bitching about anything. I'm just remarking how interesting it is that Horde players don't seem to care that a Horde hero is acting as a Neutral hero, yet whenever an Alliance hero says hi to a Horde character Alliance players throw a fit. Fascinating, isn't it?