Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Skeleton dance?

That really pissed me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ScourgeSlayer View Post
    That really pissed me off.
    Dem bones, doe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bioware currently streaming Dragon Age Inquisition live. Showing character creation and gameplay footage. (Using PC version with Xbox-One controller)

http://www.twitch.tv/bioware
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Bioware livestream is life watch it here, doing customization now
    http://www.twitch.tv/bioware
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

10+ Year Old Account
    damnit I missed all the character creation FML :'(
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea i missed some of it too
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    damnit I missed all the character creation FML :'(
    Same but I'm not worried, these things are probably bound to pop up on youtube shortly afterwards most likely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Booo cant be a bad guy T-T XD

I assume it'll be on Youtube later. If not from BioWare themselves, then from someone else.

Also, how smooth is it? Someone said it was the PC version they're showing off.

Curse Andraste that I can't watch it now....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I assume it'll be on Youtube later. If not from BioWare themselves, then from someone else.

I only saw a few minutes of it but it looked slicker than a lubed up olympic swimmer fleeing from a shark.

Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    I only saw a few minutes of it but it looked slicker than a lubed up olympic swimmer fleeing from a shark.
    Well, it has been a while since I last had a signature.

...just watch on Twitch
    twitch. tv/bioware/b/573285688

Deleted
    Well, it has been a while since I last had a signature.
    Always happy to help, messere

Quote Originally Posted by Bratwurstbratgeraet View Post
    ...just watch on Twitch
    twitch. tv/bioware/b/573285688
    Oh cool!

And you never know after Twitch changed things up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Very sophisticated character creation system it seems, definitely an improvement over previous bioware games.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    Very sophisticated character creation system it seems, definitely an improvement over previous bioware games.
    I can see me losing hours of my life to this ^^

Thats a very deep caracter creation, love it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit that character creation... I want the game now just so I can spend HOURS making my perfect Qunari Male warrior...
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

They played it on PC with this fucking terrible Console-UI, wtf. :x

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bratwurstbratgeraet View Post
    They played it on PC with this fucking terrible Console-UI, wtf. :x
    Because everyone knows playing it on the PC is gonna be fine already. Mouse and keyboard is always win. They have to push "console console console!" so that the people who are like "ehhh not sure, I wanna play it but I don't have a pc that'll run it so it's console or nothing and these kinda games tend to be kinda icky on console" are like... 'advertised to' a little more.

Plus pc ui and controls etc may not be done, or at least may have only recently been finished, in which case all the developers who have been playing bits and pieces so far as used to playing on a console so for the purposes of doing demos and footage will be more comfortable with it than if they switched to mouse and keyboard

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Holy shit that character creation... I want the game now just so I can spend HOURS making my perfect Qunari Male warrior...
    Hey, it beats all the people who will use the super in depth character creation to make their perfect muscular heterosexual white human male with "danger stubble"