Retri T16 Set bonus after pre-patch

Hi!

I've looked around, but am unable to find an answer to my question:

What will happen to the T16:4 bonus after the class changes are implemented? -As the effect is built into the class.

Thanks.

Pretty sure it's staying the same, due to the fact that the proc will come from a Draenor perk we get while leveling. It's not something that everyone will have at 90.

As he said above you it won't matter since you cant even get a chance at getting that till 92 if you are lucky. Also if you get it you just have more chances to proc it.

Sort of off-topic but nowhere else to put this.

SoO 6.0 w/ item squish - Pre WoD
    http://downloads.simulationcraft.org...-1-14html.html

10+ Year Old Account
    The bonus will not change; you will still have a 25% for a free Divine Storm in 6.0. When you level and replace your gear you will of course loose the bonus but you will get it back through the Draenor Perk.

Draenor Perks are given randomly on level 92+; one of those perks is this mentioned Empowered Divine Storm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daystone View Post
    Hi!

I've looked around, but am unable to find an answer to my question:

What will happen to the T16:4 bonus after the class changes are implemented? -As the effect is built into the class.

Thanks.
    Not quite yet. We get the ability at level 92 so they won't change it anytime soon. Bear in mind that there have been historical set bonuses which don't do anything which they've only got around to changing years later.

perks will be available at lvl 92+

Quote Originally Posted by Nivena View Post
    The bonus will not change; you will still have a 25% for a free Divine Storm in 6.0. When you level and replace your gear you will of course loose the bonus but you will get it back through the Draenor Perk.

Draenor Perks are given randomly on level 92+; one of those perks is this mentioned Empowered Divine Storm.
    When you level up you won't likely replace it before you get the perk, but they're mutually exclusive, so you're free to drop the 4 piece if you get a good quest epic proc or dungeon piece.

what status we should aim in 6.0? since haste doesnt works like before

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by snowhaven View Post
    what status we should aim in 6.0? since haste doesnt works like before
    Why doesn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Thete View Post
    Why doesn't it?
    i mean, with haste change

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by snowhaven View Post
    i mean, with haste change
    Haste still does what it currently does in live. Sorry, I don't understand what change to haste you think is happening.