Another class with Combat pets?

I would like to if possible in the future to have another combat pet class. Maybe like the Dragonmaster, where you can have different types of dragonkin battle pets (Drakonid, Drakeadons, Dragonspawn) or something like that. I just like classes with combat pets, but I feel like warlock, hunters and death knights (if you would count death knights as a combat pet class) are missing something......idk , maybe I'm just being spoiled.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unholy DK *is* a pet class/spec.. So is Frost Mage.. and ofc 3x hunter and 3x warlock, for a total of 8 specs of 34.. That's almlst 25% of all specs..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

A Summoner who will depend on pets. A Necromancer with skeletons like in Diablo 2.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just think Unholy needs more pets, to be honest. As much as it's 'labelled' a pet class, it doesn't feel like a pet class at all. It feels more like a Frost Mage with an Elemental that has a few abilities, rather than a Warlock or Hunter. It's kind of sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Blithe View Post
    I just think Unholy needs more pets, to be honest. As much as it's 'labelled' a pet class, it doesn't feel like a pet class at all. It feels more like a Frost Mage with an Elemental that has a few abilities, rather than a Warlock or Hunter. It's kind of sad.
    I would love to have a perma-gargoyle

10+ Year Old Account
    I would prefer another ranged class - which is not magical - without pet. Like a ranger class. I would like to shoot arrows/bullets without having to deal with a pet.

Deleted
    I would love a summoner class or something along those lines.

Quote Originally Posted by Baine View Post
    I would prefer another ranged class - which is not magical - without pet. Like a ranger class. I would like to shoot arrows/bullets without having to deal with a pet.
    Then the Level 100 Lone Wolf talent might be just for you!

Herald of the Titans Tech Priest Bojangles's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I want a pirate class that spam-summons more pirates.
    -=From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me. I craved the strength and certainty of steel. I aspired to the purity of the blessed machine. Your kind claimed your flesh as if it will not decay and fail you. One day the crude biomass that you call a temple will wither, and you will beg my kind to save you... But I am already saved..... For the machine is immortal=-

I think they missed a chance at some kind of Dragoon or something who uses polearms and staves and has dragon whelps who fight with him during Cataclysm.

Quote Originally Posted by Sewan View Post
    I would love to have a perma-gargoyle
    That would be really cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Judging by the amount of classes that use a pet, Huntards, Mages, Warlocks and DK's, most people ends skipping pet specs, with Mages at the top... If you count Shamans you have another class that uses pets.

Like someone above me as stated, another physical ranged class without a pet would be cool... And please allow at leas MM Huntards to skip the pet .

- - - Updated - - -

Judging by the amount of classes that use a pet, Huntards, Mages, Warlocks and DK's, most people ends skipping pet specs, with Mages at the top... If you count Shamans you have another class that uses pets.

Like someone above me as stated, another physical ranged class without a pet would be cool... And please allow at leas MM Huntards to skip the pet .

Deleted
    Necromancers dont fit into the whole "champion" / Hero theme blizzard is going for.

Quote Originally Posted by Haajib View Post
    Necromancers dont fit into the whole "champion" / Hero theme blizzard is going for.
    Because Warlocks do?

Lore-wise Warlocks practice in secret, hiding in the undercities of their respective factions. This is why the SW lock trainers are hidden under a shop.

Warlocks are far from being "champions" or "Heros" in the way most people would define them. Honestly I would call a DK a better champion than a Warlock since they didn't chose to become what they are, and a good majority of them went back to their old principles they held while still alive (so if they were an ass...they went back to being an ass...but if they were a decent person like Thaurassian they went back to being a hero).
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.