Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thunderking was the king of the expansion badass boss wise imo.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iippy/advanced
    I'd prefer my orcs to stand up straight.

Hands down, Lei Shen.

Stone guards take credit as the first raid boss in the expansion and those explosions....
    Lei Shen easily the best raid boss fight in entire MoP, followed by Durumu.
    I don't have any particular likes in SoO except maybe for Klaxxi.

10+ Year Old Account
    Elegon was my favourite, I only really did normal so going by that it would be Elegon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Will of the Emperor was fun as fuck, same with Elegon. Both very entertaining fights to tank on both heroic and normal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

10+ Year Old Account
    Oondasta, because killing a big t-rex is pretty badass.
    Be strong, Clarence! Be strong for mother!

10+ Year Old Account
    Stone Guard
    Spirit Kings
    Elegon
    Will of the Emperor

Blade Lord
    Garalon

Protectors of the Endless
    Lei Shi

Jin'rokh
    Tortos
    Megaera
    Iron Qon
    Lei Shen

Immerseus
    Galakras
    Iron Juggernaut
    Thok
    Siegecrafter
    Garrosh

The ones I enjoyed.
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

10+ Year Old Account
    Sha of Fear (heroic), Ra-den, Lei shen (heroic), Elegon and Iron Juggernaut :3

Deleted
    Zor'lok P4, because it was the only boss where mechanics mattered and could challenge us on something else than only performing rotations.
    Last edited by mmoc94089e3dc4; 2014-09-18 at 04:52 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Most fun tanking was Will Of The Emperor. I came into a friend's run to replace a tank that was failing at dodging and did it PEFECTLY - almost full duration Elusive Brews while being hit and not taking a scrap of avoidable damage. Ended up with damage taken less than half of the other tank. Was offered a permanent raid spot immediately.

Honourable mentions also go to Sha Of Fear and Tortos, where 2-3 stack Elusive Brew was up for every single Thrash/Bite, and the healers yelling "WHY THE HELL ARE YOU NOT BEING HURT AT ALL".
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

As a healer, I loved Gara'Jal... So much fun!

I had a blast with Amber Shaper, but I seem to be in the minority on that one. Also I seemed to be in the minority of people who could interrupt correctly :P

Tortos was great as the designated healer/turtle kicker.
    As much as a bastard of a tough fight it was, I really enjoyed Garrrosh. Final boss of the expansion I can respect the jump in difficulty.
    At this point I'm pretty tired of it since I've done it so much but I thought all the Wing 1 bosses of SoO were visually interesting and mechanically sort of fun. Later they turned into fun nut-flexes for my guild as we started 1 tanking the first 3 bosses and 1 healing the first 4 8D
    Is this where the header goes?

Heroic Siegecrafter. I missed the other tiers so can't say there, but in SoO H Siegecrafter was definitely the most fun, well done boss IMO.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orcbert View Post
    I had a blast with Amber Shaper, but I seem to be in the minority on that one. Also I seemed to be in the minority of people who could interrupt correctly :P

Tortos was great as the designated healer/turtle kicker.
    As much as a bastard of a tough fight it was, I really enjoyed Garrrosh. Final boss of the expansion I can respect the jump in difficulty.
    At this point I'm pretty tired of it since I've done it so much but I thought all the Wing 1 bosses of SoO were visually interesting and mechanically sort of fun. Later they turned into fun nut-flexes for my guild as we started 1 tanking the first 3 bosses and 1 healing the first 4 8D
    I'd have to say that heroic sha of pride was incredibly well done and probably my favourite boss. Amber Shaper was highly enjoyable with the right people, but god awful with the wrong ones, or if the one retard in the raid got put in the construct.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FMA View Post
    Zor'lok P4, because it was the only boss where mechanics mattered and could challenge us on something else than only performing rotations.
    Zor'lok was overall a very nice fight. P4 was great for range, it sucked horrendously if you were melee though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dasani View Post
    *text*
    I oddly have to agree that vaults was the best raid.

Stone guard was a fun fight, especially as tank though painting on heroic was a bit of a fun mechanic too to me. Feng was, in my oppinion also a great fight, with some varied mechanics and an achievable level of idiotchecking. Gara'jal was a fun dps race and 4 kings felt quite incredible once you actually downed it, though it was a pretty hard learning experience. Only thing I didn't like was that Twins sparks were heavily cheesable with certain classes.
    Last edited by mmoc62471eea71; 2014-10-02 at 11:53 PM.

Elegon and Lei Shen

I thought Elegon was a novel concept. Everytime people fell I always got a laugh.

I enjoyed Garrosh very much.