Yay flame leviathan 4towers up 25man with no vehicle!
    http://i.imgur.com/KfKBoSl.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/n6FXiIy.jpg
    Last edited by tapczan100; 2014-10-15 at 12:18 PM.

Is Yogg+0 25 doable now in 463 or what items you get when you boost a character to 90?

So ship in ICC isnt soloable in hc 25m just saying

Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    It is, just requires a huge amount of effort. A guildy did it last night but it took him an hour or so to finally get the kill. Was doing it as a 550~ Frost DK. He did say it was a ton of fun though!
    We all had fun going about abs wrecking old raids, a few bugged and reset to normal on me and I didn't notice till after a few kills x.x

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    Yes it is, i just did it.

Quote Originally Posted by Azyx View Post
    Yes it is, i just did it.
    It is still more difficult/annoying than any other boss in CATA, let alone WOTLK, and a big cockblock for no apparent reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    You can either time DnD or simply kill him as dps before he cast this.
    Can you elaborate on Maloriak please? When he releases his aberrations he does not flash freeze me but kills me instantly. Tried as frost but cannot get him down quickly enough.

Deleted
    Can you still do ICC as 10N then switch to 25H for LK?
    Have they sped up the KT fight in the Eye, or is it still 90% just waiting around.

People soloing in blood or frost/unholy?

Quote Originally Posted by Skarssen View Post
    It is still more difficult/annoying than any other boss in CATA, let alone WOTLK, and a big cockblock for no apparent reason.
    Sure is. One of the few fights that really needed a change but got nothing.

Damn hcc conclave in Throne of the Four Winds was easy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Just did 25H spine which was a cakewalk and I will just turn everything from Cata- as green now, with the exception of 10H and 25H conclave, for which I will wait for kills regardless. I don't see any encounter other than Conclave being anything but trivial anymore.
    How did you do Spine? I tried 10H and I got one shotted by the Blood debuff whatever I tried.

Deleted
    Is Heroic Spine required to do Heroic Madness still?

Just did 25H spine which was a cakewalk and I will just turn everything from Cata- as green now, with the exception of 10H and 25H conclave, for which I will wait for kills regardless. I don't see any encounter other than Conclave being anything but trivial anymore.
    I did both full ulduar today (25 with all hard modes) and conclave it wasn't this hard as i consider myself really bad player.

What is life after this patch?
    Nomi Solo - 70 DK soloing

I've also noticed the Death Siphon bug? It's hitting for 150k or so as blood and only healing for 7k?

okay, did Conclave 25h, blood spec. it doesn't even silence you anymore... ..
    Sorry i didnt manage to respond it was 25 Glad you did it too ;3

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't wait to get my subscription back and solo the living hell out of everything, going to be so much fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Gonder View Post
    Can't wait to get my subscription back and solo the living hell out of everything, going to be so much fun.
    What i have heard there is no challenge at all, just hit some button and everything dies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Demec View Post
    What i have heard there is no challenge at all, just hit some button and everything dies.
    Alas, that is true... :/ I suppose the slight challenge made it feel more like an accomplishment, though I suppose I will be happy enough to be able to finally experience all that raid content that I have missed, grab the achievements, and maybe get some sweet transmog items along the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Caligulove View Post
    What the hell keeps on burning me and wiping me down on LK25HC?
    Right after that Icy Sphere phase.

Blood here.
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=70541 ?