Page 22 of 118 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I love the 'Always Show Me' feature, can't believe I haven't thought about anything like that before. However, it seems it only works for the #1 window, it ignores further windows, #2 and #3.

Quote Originally Posted by skmzarn View Post
    I love the 'Always Show Me' feature, can't believe I haven't thought about anything like that before. However, it seems it only works for the #1 window, it ignores further windows, #2 and #3.
    Need to enable for each window, just select another on the dropdown over the bottom right corner and enable it again.
    For example, a damager player might want always show him, but he probably don't want a exclusive bar on healing done window.

Quote Originally Posted by lolitsme View Post
    I was thinking about this some more last night and maybe an easier/more elegant solution is to just make the open windows switch to the same segment that the encounter details window is showing so all info on screen is for the same segment/boss. This would allow the addon to show exactly what people want with only changing the segment in one place. When you close the encounter details window it could go back to "Current Fight"
    Makes sense, thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by Tercio View Post
    Need to enable for each window, just select another on the dropdown over the bottom right corner and enable it again.
    For example, a damager player might want always show him, but he probably don't want a exclusive bar on healing done window.
    I actually did this, and when I tested to not heal anything, so I wasn't shown on the #2 window which is Healing Done, it did not work. I might test it again and see if I can reproduce it. Stay tuned.

Edit: I noticed that it actually did work for any window, but I thought you meant that ALL possible bookmarks should use this feature, like Cooldowns, Damage Activity, Deaths, etc. But it seems that it works ONLY for Healing Done and Damage Done, and that's probably also intended, right?
    So my mistake. It works the way it was intended.
    Last edited by skmzarn; 2014-10-10 at 08:42 AM.

Sent today another release v1.29.3, with a fix for a major bug which could cause details! to stop working.
    Also, added panel to change class colors and new skin called "Serenity".

I actually did this, and when I tested to not heal anything, so I wasn't shown on the #2 window which is Healing Done, it did not work. I might test it again and see if I can reproduce it. Stay tuned.

Edit: I noticed that it actually did work for any window, but I thought you meant that ALL possible bookmarks should use this feature, like Cooldowns, Damage Activity, Deaths, etc. But it seems that it works ONLY for Healing Done and Damage Done, and that's probably also intended, right?
    So my mistake. It works the way it was intended.
    Actually the code for "always show" is present on Energy and Misc too, might have something buggy

Hey!

I have been using Details! since I first saw it like a month or so back, and since then have been very very happy with it, the only thing I could complain about is that it seems to use a lot of computer power. It's not that important to me, but it may be to some others, since I can see that sometimes when I exit a 5-man it can be using more of my CPU than my ElvUI even does.

And well... It asked me to tell you here if there was anything I wanted to add, so I figured I'd tell you just how happy I am with it ^^ I'll definitely be using it going through WoD if you keep it up to date!

Quote Originally Posted by Phailzôr View Post
    Hey!

I have been using Details! since I first saw it like a month or so back, and since then have been very very happy with it, the only thing I could complain about is that it seems to use a lot of computer power. It's not that important to me, but it may be to some others, since I can see that sometimes when I exit a 5-man it can be using more of my CPU than my ElvUI even does.

And well... It asked me to tell you here if there was anything I wanted to add, so I figured I'd tell you just how happy I am with it ^^ I'll definitely be using it going through WoD if you keep it up to date!
    Hi, welcome to the discussion thread. So, are you sure what you are looking isn't memory usage?

Oh yeah true, it's the memory usage that gets pretty high, sorry about that.

Details! got updated for 6.0.2 and should be running stable.

Also, all not bundled plugins also got updates:
    - Chart Viewer
    - Advanced Death Logs
    - Raid Power Bars
    - Time Line

My other addons got updates too:
    - Hot Corners
    - PVPScan

Quote Originally Posted by Phailzôr View Post
    Oh yeah true, it's the memory usage that gets pretty high, sorry about that.
    In the other hand, Details! is light in terms of CPU usage, so it doesn't hurt the framerate

After you merged the Menu buttons, they are very close to each other. Could you make an option for spacing them? Now they are like:

[X][X][X]

Would like to separate them more with options so I can get them show like:

[X] [X] [X]

[X] = 1 icon

Edit: I noticed that icons stopped working after this change. The Encounter Details icon, Time Line, for example. Cannot interact with them at all.

Code:
    30x Details\gumps\janela_principal.lua:4294: attempt to index global 'buttons' (a nil value)
    Details\gumps\janela_principal.lua:4294: in function <Details\gumps\janela_principal.lua:4197>
    (tail call): ?
    Details\core\plugins_toolbar.lua:210: in function `ReorganizeIcons'
    Details\core\plugins_toolbar.lua:130: in function `HideToolbarIcon'
    ...etails_EncounterDetails\Details_EncounterDetails-r241.lua:264: in function `HideIcon'
    Details_EncounterDetails\frames.lua:29: in function `AutoShowIcon'
    ...etails_EncounterDetails\Details_EncounterDetails-r241.lua:190: in function `OnDetailsEvent'
    Details\functions\events.lua:221: in function `SendEvent'
    ...rfaceDetails\classes\container_historico.lua:320: in function `resetar'
    Details\core\control.lua:1186: in function `func'
    Details\framework\button.lua:829: in function <Details\framework\button.lua:747>

Locals:
    (*temporary) = "LeftButton"
    (*temporary) = <function> defined =[C]:-1
    Last edited by skmzarn; 2014-10-18 at 04:16 PM.

Deleted
    I did like the way it was separated in 2 parts. Now it's not working anymore, and the skull icon is directly above the reset data / close window button.

If you really wanna keep it that way, let use move every button to the position we like to have..

Thanks.

After you merged the Menu buttons, they are very close to each other. Could you make an option for spacing them? Now they are like:

[X][X][X]

Would like to separate them more with options so I can get them show like:

[X] [X] [X]

[X] = 1 icon

Edit: I noticed that icons stopped working after this change. The Encounter Details icon, Time Line, for example. Cannot interact with them at all.

Code:
    30x Details\gumps\janela_principal.lua:4294: attempt to index global 'buttons' (a nil value)
    Details\gumps\janela_principal.lua:4294: in function <Details\gumps\janela_principal.lua:4197>
    You are right, they are very close, so added the 'Spacing' option to change.
    Also added a option to enable shadows on the icons, yeah, now they are 32x32 pixels (up from 16x16) and we can add effects now.
    I've found the Lua bug and the plugins bug, now they should work okey.

Quote Originally Posted by amazeing View Post
    I did like the way it was separated in 2 parts. Now it's not working anymore, and the skull icon is directly above the reset data / close window button.

If you really wanna keep it that way, let use move every button to the position we like to have..

Thanks.
    ATM, it's too early to make a change like this, let us finish these icons and then we can start make icon position customizations.

Deleted
    i don't use damage meters myself, but this looks really nice. I'll try it out

Nice to see developers interacting with the community for feedback.

Is it possible to add Kill Command in the "Compare" tab for BM hunter comparison? Any maybe group all other pet damage together(bite/claw/melee/etc) as just "Pet Damage" or something? Just in the comparison tab, of course. It would be amazing if you could.
    Last edited by Metriss; 2014-10-19 at 02:19 AM.

Getting this error
    Code:
    6x Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:1356: attempt to call method 'ReplaceData' (a nil value)
    Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:1356: in function `AtualizaBarra'
    Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:1149: in function <Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:683>
    (tail call): ?
    Details\core\control.lua:1119: in function `?'
    ...rfaceOmen\Libs\AceTimer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0-17.lua:53: in function <...rfaceOmen\Libs\AceTimer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0.lua:48>

Locals:
    self = <table> {
     MontaDetalhesFriendlyFire = <function> defined @Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:2587
     r_onlyrefresh_shadow = <function> defined @Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:3180
     Iniciar = <function> defined @Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:3116
     MontaInfo = <function> defined @Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:2092
     FF_funcao_de_criacao = <function> defined @Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:3358
     ReportSingleFragsLine = <function> defined @Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:424
     AtualizaBarra = <function> defined @Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:1283
     ToolTip_FriendlyFire = <function> defined @Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:1990
     MontaDetalhesEnemy = <function> defined @Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:2651
     ToolTip_DamageTaken = <function> defined @Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:1891
     MontaInfoFriendlyFire = <function> defined @Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:2120
     RefreshWindow = <function> defined @Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:683
     add_total = <function> defined @Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:3164
     Custom = <function> defined @Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:1240
     NovaTabela = <function> defined @Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:248
     MontaInfoDamageTaken = <function> defined @Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:2260
     ToolTip_DamageDone = <function> defined @Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:1655
     subtract_total = <function> defined @Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:3158
     UpdateSelectedToKFunction = <function> defined @Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:3150
     MontaDetalhesDamageTaken = <function> defined @Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:2723
     MontaInfoDamageDone = <function> defined @Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:2374
     AtualizarFrags = <function> defined @Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:439
     __index = <table> {
     }
     ClearTempTables = <function> defined @Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:3140
     __add = <function> defined @Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:3414
     ToolTip = <function> defined @Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:1631
     MontaDetalhes = <function> defined @Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:2103
     MontaDetalhesDamageDone = <function> defined @Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:2812
     MontaTooltipDamageTaken = <function> defined @Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:2998
     ColetarLixo = <function> defined @Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:3368
     r_connect_shadow = <function> defined @Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:3241
     ContainerRefreshDps = <function> defined @Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:302
     r_last_events_table = <function> defined @Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:3172
     ReportSingleVoidZoneLine = <function> defined @Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:516
     __sub = <function> defined @Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:3481
     MontaTooltipAlvos = <function> defined @Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:3036
    }
    instancia = <table> {
     h_baixo = DetailsBottomSideBarHighlight1 {
     }
     __pos = <table> {
     }
     show_statusbar = false
     menu_icons_size = 1.3000000715256
     menu_anchor = <table> {
     }
     h_esquerda = DetailsLeftSideBarHighlight1 {
     }
     bg_r = 0
     hide_out_of_combat = false
     rows_created = 13
     rows_showing = 1
     bars_sort_direction = 1
     update = false
     bgframe = Details_WindowFrame1 {
     }
     isMoving = false
     tooltip = <table> {
     }
     icons = <table> {
     }
     switch_all_roles_in_combat = false
     ponto1 = <table> {
     }
     rolagem = false
     attribute_text = <table> {
     }
     instance_button_anchor = <table> {
     }
     firstIcon = DetailsCloseInstanceButton1 {
     }
     ponto4 = <table> {
     }
     iniciada = true
     rows_fit_in_window =

Quote Originally Posted by Skittil View Post
    i don't use damage meters myself, but this looks really nice. I'll try it out

Nice to see developers interacting with the community for feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by Metriss View Post
    Is it possible to add Kill Command in the "Compare" tab for BM hunter comparison? Any maybe group all other pet damage together(bite/claw/melee/etc) as just "Pet Damage" or something? Just in the comparison tab, of course. It would be amazing if you could.
    I'm adding this on our "To Do" list.

Quote Originally Posted by galvin View Post
    Getting this error
    Code:
    6x Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:1356: attempt to call method 'ReplaceData' (a nil value)
    Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:1356: in function `AtualizaBarra'
    Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:1149: in function <Details\classes\classe_damage.lua:683>
    Thanks for reporting the error!
    Fixed on a2.1.4

What are those power bars suposed to be ? 100/100 what ?

Quote Originally Posted by DakonBlackblade View Post
    What are those power bars suposed to be ? 100/100 what ?
    Hi, those are the alternative power bar used on few encounters like Corruption Bar for Norushen and Pride Bar for Sha of Pride.

Quote Originally Posted by Tercio View Post
    Hi, those are the alternative power bar used on few encounters like Corruption Bar for Norushen and Pride Bar for Sha of Pride.
    Nice, ty for the answer. Btw I love your addon, have been using it for about 3 months now, much prefer it than Skadda or Recount.

Updated to v2.1.6 version with a lot of fixes and updates on menus.
    Full list of changes can be found on: Details! Blog on WoW Interface

Quote Originally Posted by DakonBlackblade View Post
    Nice, ty for the answer. Btw I love your addon, have been using it for about 3 months now, much prefer it than Skadda or Recount.

http://imgur.com/LAgIt0e

Seems to be an issue with Spirit of Redemption running 2.2.1