10+ Year Old Account

Your going to need a bigger bag...

Ok I got this achivement 5/15/2014...problem is some how I got rid of the eternal kiln and warning sign you need for toy box...can you go back and farm those items up again even though you got them once before

Quote Originally Posted by MouseD View Post
    Ok I got this achivement 5/15/2014...problem is some how I got rid of the eternal kiln and warning sign you need for toy box...can you go back and farm those items up again even though you got them once before
    Pretty sure you can, I've got two of the Falling Flame (not a toy), so I think all the drops can be got again.

PS: How the hell did you get the Monstrous Spineclaw

by being lucky, gonna ask blizzard to make the mob rare spawn rather then spawn by farm.

will be hell to farm it in wod when no one in timeless isle anymore.
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimand View Post
    by being lucky, gonna ask blizzard to make the mob rare spawn rather then spawn by farm.

will be hell to farm it in wod when no one in timeless isle anymore.
    On the contrary, that's when I plan to do it because nobody will be there and I will be able to one shot everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Pretty sure you can, I've got two of the Falling Flame (not a toy), so I think all the drops can be got again.

PS: How the hell did you get the Monstrous Spineclaw

Don't ask about that dang pita claw ....many many many kills and days and nights on that isle for sure

Quote Originally Posted by Forgettable View Post
    On the contrary, that's when I plan to do it because nobody will be there and I will be able to one shot everything.
    except the rare i mentiond that drop pet, he spawn faster the more crabs u kill.

alone it will take u many sleepless nights to get.
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimand View Post
    except the rare i mentiond that drop pet, he spawn faster the more crabs u kill.

alone it will take u many sleepless nights to get.

Generally, if you are running the crab loop killing craps, you will see him bout once/hour, like most other rare pet-dropping spawns. ATM, the biggest pita about him is that you have no clue where he will spawn, and his spawning area is a very large area, so currently you can kill a crab on one side of the isle, and he spawns, and dies, on the other side and you have no clue he was up unless someone says something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Yes you can, I've had two Eternal Kilns drop on the same toon. You might want to try the item restore tool or open a ticket first. It'd be a pain to farm them again.

Quote Originally Posted by Ampere View Post
    Yes you can, I've had two Eternal Kilns drop on the same toon. You might want to try the item restore tool or open a ticket first. It'd be a pain to farm them again.
    This method works. I also had deleted some of the items before I knew there would be a toy box. I used the item restoration feature and they were there and successfully restored.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Generally, if you are running the crab loop killing craps, you will see him bout once/hour, like most other rare pet-dropping spawns. ATM, the biggest pita about him is that you have no clue where he will spawn, and his spawning area is a very large area, so currently you can kill a crab on one side of the isle, and he spawns, and dies, on the other side and you have no clue he was up unless someone says something.
    Yeah, this is the shitty part about the crab. If you have a VERY active trade chat you may be lucky enough for someone to tell you when its up. I know when I did it I just did the small little area that has them right behind the Horde Flight Path and it spawned just about once an hour. Actually doing this when no one is on the island is a good idea (if you are JUST doing the crab) that way you can contain where the crab will spawn rather than now when someone else is doing it and it could spawn on the opposite side of the island.

My two cents, I had a terrible freaking time with the Snake dropping (think I had 350 kills on the elite snakes) and the Eternal Kiln (I know I was easily into the 3k range on killing those mobs right outside Ordos).

Good luck and I hope you get the items you're looking for!

Just got the Huolon mount and the Ashen Stone left, prob is since the last realm merge Alliance practically own Timeless so I'm stuck at over 700 kills and still no mount. Haven't seen it alive in weeks.
    Some mornings it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure the island will ever be that empty, not any time soon, since it's just going to be CRZ'd and so every person who's still trying to do this achievement will be farming on the same island (within your region/realm-type). Maybe if you go on a farming spree on the beginning November 13th it'd be quite empty for a few days ^^