Thread: [TV] Doctor Who

10+ Year Old Account
    Am I the only one who cracked up as the Doctor moved the TARDIS literally by hand?

Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Am I the only one who cracked up as the Doctor moved the TARDIS literally by hand?
    I loved the dance afterwards :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

I loved that episode. I even liked Clara in it, which is a season first. Great monsters, fun supporting cast, amazing dialogue from The Doctor - probably my favourite this season, perhaps behind Listen.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

For some reason I had problems (as non native English speaker) to understand that episode, the hardest from whole season for me. Ended up watching it 3 times actually, the accents were pretty strong this time..
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Not at all, it was one of my favourite moments of the episode.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

It was very funny but all I could think was the Doctor is Thing!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Suddenly Bill & Ted was oscar worthy and we all just 'didn't understand'.
    Ofc its Oscar worthy! Music from Kiss and Time Travel with a TELEPHONE BOTH in a movie?!
    I never thought he even acted well in those movies.
    Sorry had to fix this for you. PLEASE dont sell YOUR opinion as the one of others. TIA
    Nope after admiting the cheating against Robin this is my fav scene this eason

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    PLEASE dont sell YOUR opinion as the one of others
    Please don't feel the need to seem superior on the internet when a widespread opinion is stated as a widespread opinion. Show me the overwhelming majority of people who think Keanu Reeves is a superb actor and I'll show you a majestic unicorn.
    BAD WOLF

Deleted
    Please don't feel the need to seem superior on the internet when a widespread opinion is stated as a widespread opinion. Show me the overwhelming majority of people who think Keanu Reeves is a superb actor and I'll show you a majestic unicorn.
    There are an overwhelming majority of people that thing he portrayed "being sad while sitting on a street bench" superbly. Many people actually thought he really was sad.

Where's my majestic unicorn now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinna View Post
    There are an overwhelming majority of people that thing he portrayed "being sad while sitting on a street bench" superbly. Many people actually thought he really was sad.
    Whoa...Dude...that's like....not what I asked for at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinna View Post
    Where's my majestic unicorn now?
    We'll have to follow Jack to it because we aren't innocent. Don't touch it though or you will start the Unicorn Apocalypse and goblins and Tim Curry will do bad things.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    Clara did tell him to do the Addam's Family lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    This is obviously British television copying the noticeably superior American television.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    This is obviously British television copying the noticeably superior American television.
    Well, that makes a change from them copying us

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Now that was funny

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    American version of Being Human is so awful. I couldn't even watch one episode of it. Though it will be interesting to see Tennant reprising a role, but as an American version of his character.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    American version of Being Human is so awful. I couldn't even watch one episode of it. Though it will be interesting to see Tennant reprising a role, but as an American version of his character.
    American version of Being Human... Nope... Never happened, I think you're imagining things, I don't recall that show ever being made

15+ Year Old Account
    If we are going to be honest here, while British tv has not copied US television that much, I think Hollywood has had a huge influence on British Television/movies. But this is pretty undisputed.

And I can understand us remaking television shows that don't speak English, but remaking shows that are in English is just stupid, just watch the origanl, come on.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    American version of Being Human... Nope... Never happened, I think you're imagining things, I don't recall that show ever being made
    Keanu Reeves would have improved our version of Being Human...that's how terrible the 15 minutes of it I could watch were. It clearly doesn't have the soul, writing, or any measure of similarity as the UK version. It is a tragedy that it was ever made.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Keanu Reeves would have improved our version of Being Human...that's how terrible the 15 minutes of it I could watch were. It clearly doesn't have the soul, writing, or any measure of similarity as the UK version. It is a tragedy that it was ever made.
    I laughed so hard at that I woke my cat up, she's now pissed at me... your fault.

To be honest I think it would have been hard to match the original being human... Toby Whithouse just hit the nail right on the head. The later seasons after all the original cast left were a bit weak, but the early ones were right up there with my favourite shows.

Also, favourite Being Human US trivia: They called the vampire "Aiden" because they read the original script wrong, wanted to give the Vampire the same name as the UK version, but named him after the actor instead .

Don't know it's that's true, but it's lolworthy regardless.

Why are we even talking about Keanu? o.O

So this most recent episode was really interesting. I liked it... but I feel like they had better address some fallout for Clara. I really didn't like how she told him off one episode and then the next she was right back traveling with him again. Even if it was supposedly the last one...