10+ Year Old Account
    This week's garo has just been hilarious to me in a few ways:
    "This village is perfectly peaceful and nothing happens!" = "There's something wrong here and we're trying to hide it badly!"
    "Let's follow the bullied kid to the outskirts of the village! Nothing bad would possibly happen!"
    [CENTER]

So this is why his name is happy in fairy tail!
    http://puu.sh/cpeh7/26a5844aa5.gif Somewhat NSFW.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    This week's garo has just been hilarious to me in a few ways:
    "This village is perfectly peaceful and nothing happens!" = "There's something wrong here and we're trying to hide it badly!"
    "Let's follow the bullied kid to the outskirts of the village! Nothing bad would possibly happen!"
    Ya that kinda stuff happens a lot also this episode was creepy in the beginning but went more violent later. I can't wait for it to get creepier!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haise View Post
    Ya that kinda stuff happens a lot also this episode was creepy in the beginning but went more violent later. I can't wait for it to get creepier!
    Cliches just make my day sometimes
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    Cliches just make my day sometimes
    Well here is a bit of a spoiler Zaruba can sense horrors and tell you who is the horror but since Zaruba has something in his mouth he couldn't tell them something was wrong in the village.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    Nisekoi ch. 144 - FUCK! This chapter was good, especially the reactions, but I really wish they'd make some progress.
    Least the denseness finally noticed something a "year later"
    [CENTER]

Is it good? Is she a psychopath?
    Sorta, better description would be protective, Though those two go hand in hand almost

link please? :>
    I found out it's also a LN by lookin it up for you. Fuckin Chaikaintensifies.gif
    http://myanimelist.net/manga/70061/R...shi_no_Cavalry
    Also while she is in it a bit she's more of a side character

Swisted Iron Maiden manga updated again

Chelly
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    I found out it's also a LN by lookin it up for you. Fuckin Chaikaintensifies.gif

Oh it's that one. Best twintails girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post

I think I need to reread iron Maiden lol. I linked that manga you linked a long time ago. It's worth. Has best tsundere

Chelly
    Quote Originally Posted by Magician 1412 View Post
    I think I need to reread iron Maiden lol. I linked that manga you linked a long time ago. It's worth. Has best tsundere
    2nd best. Fapfuel is still best tsundere.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Oh it's that one. Best twintails girl.
    Makes the twintails anime shit when compared to lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    2nd best. Fapfuel is still best tsundere.
    That ketchup scene was so worth 10/10. I think it will get an anime eventually

hmhm, dunno if I'll really start it then.
    Her roll is the principal of the school so she has a good roll just isn't always here. When she is though she's danm good

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Magician 1412 View Post
    Wait what manga lol. The one I told you updated ? I'm not reading many but most that I am you are as well

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haise View Post
    Ohh fun fact about Japan, if you commit suicide via train in Japan your family has to pay for everyone's ticket that day for a the train being delayed. Some guy committed suicide via train recently here and it was at one of the most busiest train stations in Tokyo that sees literally millions of people a day.

Also debt works here differently if you die your debt gets placed on your family and they have to pay off your debt. Debt moves from generation to generation in Japan.
    Ugh that sucks.

I ended up having to pay off my mum's credit card over the past 5 months or so. $2000 worth of it. Rarghrargh.
    Last edited by Radio; 2014-10-25 at 02:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    Ugh that sucks.

I ended up having to pay off my mum's credit card over the past 5 months or so. $2000 worth of it. Rarghrargh.
    Ya it does sucks including big purchases like buying houses. The payment on the house usually goes from generation to generation.
    It's fun living here though the pros mostly out way the cons of living here.

As a complete weeb, finally got around to watching Zankyou no terror after catching up on so much else from previous season.

But man, jesus what a great anime, Watanabe proving again what an amazing director he is, and he is becoming one of the persons within the industry who don`t have a bad mark on his track record in my eyes.

That ending had me tearing up.
    http://youtu.be/vJsqVOQKjEM

Going to try to catch up on Sora no Method now, along with Inou-battle wa nichijou-kei no naka de.
    But then again, i still have shows from last season to catch up on aswell like Aldnoah zero, ah too much to watch and too little time.

Recommend gekkan shoujo nozaki-kun for anyone who haven`t watched it yet, it looks like a typical Shoujo anime but don`t get put off by it, its a complete parody on the genre and have it`s hilarious moments.

Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    Recommend gekkan shoujo nozaki-kun for anyone who haven`t watched it yet, it looks like a typical Shoujo anime but don`t get put off by it, its a complete parody on the genre and have it`s hilarious moments.
    Ya I love how people though the there was going to be romance in it when it's making fun of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trinity Seven -
    >Magic isn't something you show off to other people
    >unless they're molesting you then you use everything you've got
    >fucking tsunderes

- - - Updated - - -

Shirobako 2 - I almost spat out my drink when the characters appeared on the table.

20/10 I've never seen something so awe inspiring.

Character design girl is amazing. Best personality, best appearance, best hair, and fucking badass as hell.

Who the fuck throws good food like that just because it's hot? MAN THE HELL UP AND LET YOUR HANDS BURN OFF BEFORE DOING SHIT LIKE THAT.

10+ Year Old Account
    I puked(seriously)

Seeing JUSTICE animated is really a glorious thing.

All of them, really.

But especially JUSTICE.
    Because JUSTICE.

/want more Esdese

Should start reading the manga again...

Roughly, for Log Horizon S2

Episode 1-9 = Volume 6 & 7 (out, raids)
    Episode 10-14 = Volume 8 (out, scrubs)
    Episode 15-19 = Volume 9 (serialized, Kanami in China)
    Episode 20-24 = Volume 10 (not started, likely start Dec/Jan)

- - - Updated - - -

Ok Tokyo Ghoul :RE Ch3 spoilers!
    NotKaneki aka Haise is really Kaneki WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF! HE JUST DID THE FINGER CRACK, HE SPAWNED KANEKI TULPA AND HAD THE CRAZY KANEKPIED AURA!