Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Oceanic servers!

Didn't see anything about this in General. Who's pumped for proper Oceanic servers? 24 hours means they'll supposedly be up at 9-10PM Australian Eastern time I think. If everything goes according to plan... which it probably won't...

If there is extended outage beyond that time I sure hope they get them back online fast, every daily lockout is crucial for those of us grinding Tricky Treats!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I'll be at work when the servers come back up =( (Night shift -.- ugh)

But I'm really excited to get home to test them out (unless the maintenance gets extended, which hopefully it doesn't).

10+ Year Old Account
    220ms down to 29ms lol i love it
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep servers are up and I'm down to 35ms from 230. Feels so much better.

Yep looking forward to trying it out to see if the improvement is noticeable enough to persuade me to move all my characters (which are on the non-Oceanic server I've been playing on since before Oceanics even existed).

10+ Year Old Account
    13 fucking ping, holy shit. This shits weird, I press a button... and then the thing just... it just HAPPENS

RIP 300 ping, I won't miss you
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

Congrats guys. I remember going from 120 ping when I first started playing WoW to 20 ping after an xfer on my warrior and the difference was HUGE in PVP as a melee.

180ms down to 45ms, this is what dreams are made of

10+ Year Old Account
    I play Oceanic but live in Asia, I hope this improves my MS too, but I dont think the distance has changed all that much for me from America to Australia. I am looking forward to getting home and seeing.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iippy/advanced
    I'd prefer my orcs to stand up straight.

From 180ms to 25ms and the difference is incredible as melee, 9~ years was so worth the wait.

Because I don't live in the eastern states or in Perth I'll probably get 100 ms if I'm lucky. Still, beats 300ms.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

Quote Originally Posted by Doomchicken View Post
    Because I don't live in the eastern states or in Perth I'll probably get 100 ms if I'm lucky. Still, beats 300ms.
    Some people from Perth are saying they have around 70ms. Definitely better than 300, though!

10+ Year Old Account
    Congratulations to all you people whom might find a hold in your new homes. Was a long run but they finally got them up and running, hehe.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Neglesh View Post
    Some people from Perth are saying they have around 70ms. Definitely better than 300, though!
    Yar. I live about 600km out from Perth, so got that extra bit of distance. I'm hoping for 100ms, which I think I can be pretty happy with that. I guess I'll see in about an hour!

yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!

Finally I don't have to be psychic to know when to bite the weeds! THANK YOU BLIZZARD!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Congratulations to all you people whom might find a hold in your new homes. Was a long run but they finally got them up and running, hehe.
    Not meaning it as Blizzard bashing but I'm honestly shocked we ever got them. After 9 years of hearing no not happening it's a very pleasant surprise.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mammu2u View Post
    Finally I don't have to be psychic to know when to bite the weeds! THANK YOU BLIZZARD!!
    I will say one thing about raiding at 400-500 ms in black temple days and 300 ms in recent pre server times: My reflexes are damn sharp now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomchicken View Post
    Not meaning it as Blizzard bashing but I'm honestly shocked we ever got them. After 9 years of hearing no not happening it's a very pleasant surprise.
    Well, you're allowed your views. I know the feeling from when I play on US servers at times, or my previous raiders far back. I recall one ran with a MS about 500, he's chilling at like 30, I think. Haha.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

it doesnt change much for me, when i do battlegrounds or arena it still puts me on a US server, i get 25 latency (home) and 210 latency (world)
    havnt even tried raiding with my american friends yet. sigh

10+ Year Old Account
    18ms from Brisbane, wewt.

You know what.

Today.

Is a good day.

Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.