10+ Year Old Account

<Apotheosys> World First clear on 10-man Raid

Well, that didn't take long, barely less than a week after the release of Nightmare Tide, the entry level 10-man 'Sliver' Rhen of Fate has been cleared by European Guild < Apotheosys >

Next week will see the release of the first Tier One 20-man Raid Mount Sharax, let the race begin!

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    Well, that didn't take long, barely less than a week after the release of Nightmare Tide, the entry level 10-man 'Sliver' Rhen of Fate has been cleared by European Guild < Apotheosys >

Next week will see the release of the first Tier One 20-man Raid Mount Sharax, let the race begin!

Why you kill Finric mammals?!

Quote Originally Posted by Khelendros View Post
    Why you kill Finric mammals?!
    I know right? It is a shame how brutal the world has gotten.

Just a quick note that the first two bosses of Mount Sharax are down and Apoth was stripped of their world first kill and Vendetta has been awarded world first (there was an exploit involving pets).

Jincosth was one of the few raid bosses I got a chance to whack at on PTS and it was a very brutal encounter. I'm no top tier raider but we never really got close in our rag tag group. To be fair we didn't do very well on the first boss of Rhen of Fate either, but it at least went a little better.
    Last edited by Khelendros; 2014-11-12 at 06:18 AM.