Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ...
    Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    If I had the extra time I would love to. But I just don't know if I could keep it up to date all the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Merope View Post
    Has anyone taken up the mantle of remaking this thread and keeping it up-to-date?
    If not, I will, though it might take a while to recreate it.
    You can quote to copy the formatting, though you'd need to input all the bosses, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Kael View Post
    You can quote to copy the formatting, though you'd need to input all the bosses, of course.
    Well, then, I will get started this evening.

7+ Year Old Account
    I know MoP is about to end soon but atm me as rogue can solo any classic -> WotLK raids + few cata raids

Quote Originally Posted by SeLKO View Post
    I know MoP is about to end soon but atm me as rogue can solo any classic -> WotLK raids + few cata raids
    Yeah, I plan on condensing a lot of it and just pointing out the fights with tough/gimmicky mechanics.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'll add any info you'd like as far as strats go for like cata. Bot, bwd, throne (prolly unnecessary but eh) fl, and ds.

Deleted
    Been soloing more and more since the arrival of 6.0 (besides all the TBC and most of WotLK stuff), mostly to try it and see if I can; managed to solo almost all the 25h mans from Cataclysm (besides Ultraxion, cant for the love of me get him under 12~15%, tho I did solo Spine and Madness after a friend helpd me out).
    In terms of wipes (some due to not remembering some mechanics, other due to my ignorance/being dumb ^^') Maloriak killed me two or three times due to adds coming out at certain health %, Valiona killed me with Blackout until I got the CoS timing right, Spine "threw" me several times (sometimes without me knowing how...really frustrating when it happens out of the blue just before the third plate...meh) and Madness I had to reset via Vanish like four times until I managed to kill the head off fast enough (aka before it got to "full" health).
    Halfus I found to be, surprisingly, the worst PITA to solo; had to deal with his heal debuff (up to 99% if I recall), his melee/explosiones and the drake...had to suffer several wipes, managed to Vanish some. Knew I had no chance without the drakes after the first try, then had to toy with which drake to free & kill first (that was simple) and then use Evasion glyphed, Prep and Evasion once again if the heal debuff stacked to high while trying to evade the fireballs while entwining Feint if too many hit me (or were about to), while looking for a spare moment to free the drakes...like I said, a high king PITA.

Everything else was surprisingly simple, Sinestra included (at first thought I had no chance without a healer, but it's doable). And If anyone asks, never found time to do Firelands, so no input on that one from me (guess the worst is dealt with Alysrazor buff, even easier at 100 in less tha 24h).
    Now I realize all of this will be kinda useless in less than 24h, but whatever, feels nice to write it down...my couple does not like the game thus making it a bad choice for conversation, equal to explaining your nightly endevours before she came (you will pardon me the choice of word here, unwilling pun there ^^).
    Have fun in WoD if you play it! and best of luck if you don't ^^

PD: item level 587 Asesination Rogue, never bothered to try any of this as Combat.

Edit: Spelling/grammar, that comes if you write so early.

A detailed and helpful guide to soloing content would be absolutely lovely!

My rogue is only 530, so I haven't been able to do any of the Cata HC raids solo yet. But did manage to clear all on normal, had some problems on 25 man though, think my dps wasn't high enough to burn things down. (Missing AoC etc)
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Just Solo'd the entire DS 25 HC as 587 assassination.Everything was one shot except Ultraxion and Madness for some reason Ultraxion casted his AoE wipe after the first hour of twilight(managed to nuke him down on the 3 rd try before hour) , i tried to zerg DW down when the head falls but because the blobs heal him i was unable to do so.Some careful add management and Madness 25 hc is soloble as well.I am so pleased it is doable the nerf to Blood Corruption: Death makes spine trivial , just dancing around for the turns.

Never did Spine on HC back in the days, is it very much different/harder than normal? Because I did Spine10n on my 530 rogue, and it was a cakewalk. Just watch spin timer, and dance back and forth while killing blobs and counting them. Heard so much about Spine that I was expecting it to be hard, but then again, I did it on 10man normal.. Only boss I wiped on was actually the first one, because of stomp being op when I wasn't aware 100% of the time.. But I did him on 25man, switched to 10man after a couple of wipes on Warlord Zon'ozz, couldn't figure out how to kill the bugger, so swapped to 10 and nuked him in seconds. Shame the difference between 10 and 25 is so huge. (I am there mostly for the easy gold.)
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Never did Spine on HC back in the days, is it very much different/harder than normal? Because I did Spine10n on my 530 rogue, and it was a cakewalk. Just watch spin timer, and dance back and forth while killing blobs and counting them. Heard so much about Spine that I was expecting it to be hard, but then again, I did it on 10man normal.. Only boss I wiped on was actually the first one, because of stomp being op when I wasn't aware 100% of the time.. But I did him on 25man, switched to 10man after a couple of wipes on Warlord Zon'ozz, couldn't figure out how to kill the bugger, so swapped to 10 and nuked him in seconds. Shame the difference between 10 and 25 is so huge. (I am there mostly for the easy gold.)
    Spine hc was mainly more difficult because the adds that spawn from the tentacles do a debuff on you that kills you basicly.With 6.0 (after a few days) they applied a hot fix that caused the debuff to hit you for ~ 40 k rather than kill you so it is doable now on both 10//25.I can't think of anything different than that(everything does more damage ofc).

Edit: I recommend the recupurate glyph that makes you gain 20% more heal from other sources and deadly momentum for this fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Sturmgewehr86 View Post
    Spine hc was mainly more difficult because the adds that spawn from the tentacles do a debuff on you that kills you basicly.With 6.0 (after a few days) they applied a hot fix that caused the debuff to hit you for ~ 40 k rather than kill you so it is doable now on both 10//25.I can't think of anything different than that(everything does more damage ofc).

Edit: I recommend the recupurate glyph that makes you gain 20% more heal from other sources and deadly momentum for this fight.
    So pretty much just more healing needed? And dps probably. Gotta try it before WoD releases tonight then!

Thanks for the responses everyone. I have started a re-write/update. Here is a preview of the new structure (subject to change):

List of Encounters by Order of Release

Vanilla:
    Spoiler: 

Burning Croosayd:
    Spoiler: 

Croooosayd!

Last edited by Merope; 2014-11-14 at 04:13 PM.