Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Mend my broken heart please :/

Hello guys,

a few months ago, this girl confessed to me and we started dating and everything was perfect and I thought I found the person that I can love for a long time but she acted strangely the last few days, ignored my texts and acted asleep when I called her...

I asked her whats wrong and she sent me this huge message that she doesnt have feelings for me and I want to be only friends, she is saying i dont want to be in a relationship with anyone and the truth is that I love her..............

She said that i want to be just friends and no promises for futures, should i let her go ? or should I stay friends ? or do you think it is another reason?..............................................

it is really hard for me to lose someone like her....... how can i let her go?........
    "It is always darkest just before the dawn " ~Thomas Fuller

Deleted
    Use duct tape.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let her go, at least until you stop having feelings for her.

And the only thing that can help you is time and activity. Go out and do things.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Quote Originally Posted by a C e View Post
    it is really hard for me to lose someone like her....... how can i let her go?........
    By moving on and focusing on other things.

If you want to remain friendly you should. You won't ever really be friends though. At least, that's very rare.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Hello guys,

a few months ago, this girl confessed to me and we started dating and everything was perfect and I thought I found the person that I can love for a long time but she acted strangely the last few days, ignored my texts and acted asleep when I called her...

I asked her whats wrong and she sent me this huge message that she doesnt have feelings for me and I want to be only friends, she is saying i dont want to be in a relationship with anyone and the truth is that I love her..............

She said that i want to be just friends and no promises for futures, should i let her go ? or should I stay friends ? or do you think it is another reason?..............................................

Sounds like there is another guy. Honestly, I know this is not going to help or sooth the pain, but it sounds like its for the best. Just hold you head up high and move on. Don't let yourself become a plan B though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Find yourself a fine waifu.

Dont try to be friends, exes are like month old pizza sure it looks like it could still be good but its gonna give you the craps.

If she says she no longer has feelings for you, there realy is nothing you can realy do.
    Its a truly sad thing to happen but at this point its out of your control. Try not to hold on to false hope.
    You should move on and focus on other things. Keep your mind distracted and, even tho its hard, try not to dwell on it.

If you wish to remain friends you could. But I dont think you could ever trully be friends again. If it would make things easyer for you, mabe you should cut all contact for a wile.
    Last edited by kattarina; 2014-11-11 at 05:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    a few months ago
    Hate to be "that guy" but how old are you? How old is the girl?

Because life long relationships generally take more than a few months to develop. You had a crush, for her it fizzled and for you it didn't.

It sucks, but it's very much normal and you will probably experience this a fair number of times more.

You let her go until you don't feel so intensely towards her, then if you still want you try to be friends. Although the sad reality is that friendship isn't a likely outcome after dating.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like she's trying to make you at fault too, when it's just her.

You can't control another persons feelings.

Move on, you can find someone who wants to be with you. This one obviously doesn't.

Deleted
    Nothing you can do except get over it. Just replace thoughts about her with other activity, be it work, sports, or games.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Do you want to be friends, without anything else?
    Don't stay friends if you're only doing it to get in her pants again.

There are worse things than a broken heart.
    Broken arm, for instance.

Quote Originally Posted by kattarina View Post
    If she says she no longer has feelings for you, there realy is nothing you can realy do.
    Its a truly sad thing to happen but at this point its out of your control, i think.
    You should move on and focus on other things. Keep your mind distracted and, even tho its hard, try not to dwell on it.

If you wish to remain friends you could. But I dont think you could ever trully be friends again. If it would make things easyer for you, mabe you should cut all contact for a wile.
    I guess i will cut contact for a while, cuz it seems that i cant force someone to love me
    "It is always darkest just before the dawn " ~Thomas Fuller

Quote Originally Posted by Blastfizzle View Post
    Broken arm, for instance.
    Impacted wisdom teeth.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess i will cut contact for a while, cuz it seems that i cant force someone to love me
    Hey, someone just gained a level in, "That's How the World Works."

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Move on. Do what you like to do, have fun with your hobbies.
    Being yourself an living you life doing what you love is a formidable aphrodisiac.
    Doing that should help you find someone else rather easily.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Deleted
    let her go and stop looking for your happiness in other people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BassZ1890 View Post
    Sounds like there is another guy. Honestly, I know this is not going to help or sooth the pain, but it sounds like its for the best. Just hold you head up high and move on. Don't let yourself become a plan B though.
    This. She's a bitch. No offense but cut her out and walk away. No time for people who would drop you quick like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Captainn View Post
    This. She's a bitch. No offense but cut her out and walk away. No time for people who would drop you quick like that.
    She's a bitch for being honest about her lack of feelings? /facepalm.

15+ Year Old Account
    Give her space. You can't badger her into loving you again, I've made that mistake myself.

That said, being friends with an ex is extremely difficult without a lot of time, space and possibly new significant others on both sides. And, unless you have kids together or share a LOT of history its probably not worth the effort.
    Last edited by Moxal; 2014-11-11 at 05:33 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh to be young and feel love's keen sting.

It's entirely possible that she simply doesn't have feelings for you anymore, it happens. Try not to over-think WHY she broke up with you, it really doesn't matter. Warlords is coming, it will take your mind off things. Keep yourself busy. That's all the advice I can give you. Remember that there are people out there dying, putting your problems in perspective might make you feel better

Quote Originally Posted by Moxal View Post
    Give her space. You can't badger her into loving you again, I've made that mistake myself.

That said, being friends with an ex is extremely difficult without a lot of time, space and possibly new significant others on both sides.
    Like i said before being friends with an ex is a terrible life choice 9.9/10, its sorta like having wolf attack you and then you deciding well this wolf seemed cool so he can be like my pet and we will be good friends then the wolf bites you again to no ones suprise