Thumbs up GCGambler (GCG) has been fixed, all LUA Errors fixed, Connected Realms Working

As a side project I fixed the issues that I was having with my version, below is the link to the dropbox to download.

Direct Zip Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5lkbnmbuhpy8bbj/GCGambler.zip
    GitHub Repo: https://github.com/MyAddonWork/GCGambler/

I plan on updating for 6.0 and beyond as needed.

sorry I cant post links yet, but once I can I will update accordingly

Please put any feature requests, or issues that you are having with this version here, and I will see what I can do.

Thanks

Zen.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2014-07-25 at 02:07 AM. Reason: Links fixed

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    link's safe but you should upload it to github instead of an archive which might or might not contain malicious software. Also the new account doesn't help

To be honest, don't have an account on this site, simply lurk it, did this for myself and though I would share, will update with a github link for others as well.

I packaged it as a zip just so people would have it and its what they were used to installing

- - - Updated - - -

Added hit hub repo, as of 5 mins ago website was giving a 404, but you can see it on git itself

Any chance this addon is going to be updated any time soon?
    Grammar is important. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse & helping your uncle jack off a horse.

Deleted
    Would you mind adding some documentation to Github so we'd have the slightest idea on what this is?

Quote Originally Posted by looz View Post
    Would you mind adding some documentation to Github so we'd have the slightest idea on what this is?
    No, google GCG addon and BAM you know what it is

Deleted
    Not an excuse for nonexistent documentation.