Imperator Mar'gok finding out who triggered mine

Can anyone tell me how / if it's possible to find out who triggered the mines on the imperator fight? Here are our logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/wP1GB2RhTYg9f3AX Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Log appears to be empty.

Any players that trigger a mine will receive 'Destructive Resonance' as a debuff, and as such if it displays them as receiving it in your logs - then they were hit.

There's also a pretty obvious flavor text immediately after the bomb is detonated indicating who triggered it.

Quote Originally Posted by unholyhealer View Post
    Log appears to be empty.

Any players that trigger a mine will receive 'Destructive Resonance' as a debuff, and as such if it displays them as receiving it in your logs - then they were hit.
    Ok thanks. Yea something seems to have bugged out with logs.

It also just tells you in your chat box.
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

Enjoy (Clicky).

Not that it'll solve much now. That said, Parkdale & Rukà seem to have a bet between them on who can wipe the raid the most times.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzen View Post
    Enjoy (Clicky).

Not that it'll solve much now. That said, Parkdale & Rukà seem to have a bet between them on who can wipe the raid the most times.
    That's the fun part of raiding though, wiping for hours cause people like standing in shit!

Dbm/bw/vem will tell you in your chat box too. Not sure which one it is though, I had to have all 3 running due to times being off for the tank debuf in the fight. It just means you need to quickly check then and there.
    Now as Blood Elf
    My Youtube Channel

That thing with the debuff doesn't work very well though, because players dying from that zone directly won't get that debuff and that happens quite often, especially on heroic and later mythic.
    Better use something like this https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...ability=156673

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    It tells you in the /me box like that one boss did in heart of fear.

I'm so baffled as to why people never knew who blew up bombs in heart of fear... it was RIGHT there.
    IKR it's actually really common, I'm starting to think people have chat boxes hidden or something