10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puffah View Post
    When we get CP from HoT the eating is cancelled, and healers love to heal while eating.
    If you use snd/recuperate right before sitting down to eat, you will be able to, because only anticipation HaT ticks cancel eating

Deleted
    Blizzard executive developers, the masterminds behind class balance, sit at their round table with the allocation of one hour in their busy schedules to discuss the state of classes. The higher representatives and popular favourites are high on the agenda and take up the majority of the time slot.

As the end of the meeting approaches, the employee's of blizzard entertainment trade personal stories and jokes and finish their coffee.
    The chair of the meeting, as is custom to, asks the question - "Anything else to discuss before we close the meeting?".

A new apprentice, invited along with his lead developer for experience, gathers the courage to speak - "Rogues have not been mentioned".
    Instantly filled with the nightmares of his past, several repeat deaths to the rogues stunlock whilst on his leveling escapades in stranglethorn vale, the chair of the meeting directs his unappproving stare toward the apprentice.

He aggressively states - "They're dealing with their combo point system, we'll discuss them next year when the players are more comfortable with their class", and quickly ends the meeting.

The apprentice was dismissed from Blizzard Entertainment 1 hour later.

Well i was hoping for some buffs too...
    But when you think about it, it's hard to buff combats singletarget and not AoE, which would skyrocket the spec.

But it's grinding my gears that i cannot just spec subtelty because i would have to change 4 big enchants (and i don't have the stats for that spec...).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hntr View Post
    Well i was hoping for some buffs too...
    But when you think about it, it's hard to buff combats singletarget and not AoE, which would skyrocket the spec.

But it's grinding my gears that i cannot just spec subtelty because i would have to change 4 big enchants (and i don't have the stats for that spec...).
    There's nothing hard about it.
    Just buff poison damage for combat for example.

Hahahaha - dealing with combo point change, because the utter chaos this threw at the community was so devastating we're still feeling it now. It's not at all just come down to some people still press their redirect keybind every so often and that's the totality of it all, nope, not at all.

Can we get a dev who actually mains a rogue yet? I've not even see an acknowledgement of the numerous bugs that are still in the game from launch.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Here is hoping that Zierhut was just carried away by..something... when he made that comment and Ion was like "Yeah, w/e, hope the interview is over soon."

Also, that comment about glyph of blackout kick.

I think this just shows that the main devs here have no idea about Rogues, their challenges, their issues and how they play.

The CP change has hardly affected us as far as I can see.

Deleted
    People keep complaining about Hybrid Tax... how come Ret, Feral and Monk are tuned quite a notch higher then us. I never asked for hybrid tax, I think its unfair... but for Hybrids to actually out-perform us to this degree is not ok in my book. Contradictory design at its finest. Now they are quick to nerf MM hunters, wich arguibly is probably deserved, but what about Ret, Feral both borderline broken in PvP being worst offenders of FOTM.

As for ion hazzikostas comment, I think hes stating the truth in that Rogues are well represented as in all 3 of our specs are equal, thats it. The whole combo point arguments is merely a miscommunication. Eitherway, I'l hold judgement untill I see a patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Paincake View Post
    People keep complaining about Hybrid Tax... how come Ret, Feral and Monk are tuned quite a notch higher then us. I never asked for hybrid tax, I think its unfair... but for Hybrids to actually out-perform us to this degree is not ok in my book. Contradictory design at its finest. Now they are quick to nerf MM hunters, wich arguibly is probably deserved, but what about Ret, Feral both borderline broken in PvP being worst offenders of FOTM.

As for ion hazzikostas comment, I think hes stating the truth in that Rogues are well represented as in all 3 of our specs are equal, thats it. The whole combo point arguments is merely a miscommunication. Eitherway, I'l hold judgement untill I see a patch.
    They confirmed no buffs for Rogues...basically blamed the players the class under performing. The fact that they think combo points change is what we are adjusting too is just laughable.

I seriously feel like rolling feral. Everything I have seen shows Feral having similar raid utility while having better dps. Only part holding me back is I have to level one from scratch and gear up and do garrisons again.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninepenny View Post
    Here is hoping that Zierhut was just carried away by..something... when he made that comment and Ion was like "Yeah, w/e, hope the interview is over soon."

Also, that comment about glyph of blackout kick.
    Yes, the blackout kick comment was totally a "we wanted to do this, THUS we did the polar opposite".

I guess I'm the only one who doesn't feel as though Rogues are that far behind? O_o
    I mean, compared to Gladiator/Marksman/Monk, sure... but aside from those I feel as though I'm doing fairly decent damage.
    Are Rogues really in that terrible a state, as you all seem to be implying here?

Quote Originally Posted by Voij View Post
    I guess I'm the only one who doesn't feel as though Rogues are that far behind? O_o
    I mean, compared to Gladiator/Marksman/Monk, sure... but aside from those I feel as though I'm doing fairly decent damage.
    Are Rogues really in that terrible a state, as you all seem to be implying here?
    No, they are not that far behind, but monks/glad/feral are so far ahead from what I've seen that in contrast we are pretty far behind if they are not going to bring them all down. They are saying they will probably bring the other 2 warrior specs up instead of nerfing glad and there was no mention of a nerf to feral and only a slight nerf to monk. I am seriously considering switching main to Feral, I was pretty torn between feral/rogue and ended up picking rogue before 6.0 thinking they would buff them at some point. I love playing both feral and rogue, but if they are not buffing rogues or nerfing feral, then feral looks to be a much better option with strong heals arguably better utility and a good deal higher ST dps. I recently got my druid to 100 and was surprised as hell to see me doing almost as much ST dps with a 612 ilvl as my rogue with 640 ilvl and pretty insane burst.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Voij View Post
    Its not that we are in bad place, just others are overtuned. And no, you can't base balance of your own guild, for all I know the WW/MM/Feral/Ret in your guild are mentally handicapped. Nobody cares about individual level, just adressing this from a more complete perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by Ula View Post
    Blizzard executive developers, the masterminds behind class balance, sit at their round table with the allocation of one hour in their busy schedules to discuss the state of classes. The higher representatives and popular favourites are high on the agenda and take up the majority of the time slot.

As the end of the meeting approaches, the employee's of blizzard entertainment trade personal stories and jokes and finish their coffee.
    The chair of the meeting, as is custom to, asks the question - "Anything else to discuss before we close the meeting?".

A new apprentice, invited along with his lead developer for experience, gathers the courage to speak - "Rogues have not been mentioned".
    Instantly filled with the nightmares of his past, several repeat deaths to the rogues stunlock whilst on his leveling escapades in stranglethorn vale, the chair of the meeting directs his unappproving stare toward the apprentice.

He aggressively states - "They're dealing with their combo point system, we'll discuss them next year when the players are more comfortable with their class", and quickly ends the meeting.

The apprentice was dismissed from Blizzard Entertainment 1 hour later.
    Please do post this in official forums

Exploiting new combo point system is not that hard. We had practice with 10 second redirect for months and that was harder.
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2014-12-08 at 01:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    They basically just said Feral players are smarter than Rogue players because they don't need to adjust to the new combo point change.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalira View Post
    They basically just said Feral players are smarter than Rogue players because they don't need to adjust to the new combo point change.
    Yea.

They need in-house representatives of the classes. They do not know their own game well enough to be involved with interviews containing questions of class balance. Its complete Jarg.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalira View Post
    Completely forgot about that.

We so dumb. Feral smart.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kumarshah View Post
    Completely forgot about that.

We so dumb. Feral smart.
    LOL I forgot completely. Tbh, thats pretty uncool now that I think of it. Druids always complain about hybrid tax, but all I see is a pure tax. Can we all not be more equal? I'm willing to bet MM huntard get nerf, but Ret and Feral will be left untouched. We'l see I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing new to see here, just blizzard having no clue about their own game...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrArtorius View Post
    Nothing new to see here, just blizzard having no clue about their own game...
    But the explanations are always different.