The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    Speaking about people from a long time ago, I miss ispano.
    Me, too.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Probably Cyanotical.

Thanks, I'm humbled. :P

Meanwhile I'm starting a coffee shop job. XD
    I'm working in QA now, I get paid money to break stuff. Repeatedly.

Of course, this was rather shitty at WoD launch, what with having to test a particularly buggy server pre-alpha build that week and then I get home after 8 hours of waiting for service and/or server restarts to sit in front of a computer game that has similar issues
    Last edited by Butler to Baby Sloths; 2014-12-09 at 08:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by M0cha View Post
    You, Ayako, Drunkenvalley, and Deltrus probably deserve most of the credit. I'm forgetting someone, but I don't think he comes around here anymore...
    D'aww. I don't know what I did, but thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by M0cha View Post
    Long time no talk, friends!

I've been super busy lately. I got my first computer/electronics related job, and I leave for it in March!

I'll be entering the active duty Air Force as an EOD technician. <33 It's crazy to think that my passion for electronics and computers (which is what EOD falls under in regards to aptitude) was really fostered in these forums, and I'm eternally thankful for all of you guys over the past few years!
    Have fun, break a leg! (Isn't that what they say?)
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably Cyanotical.

Thanks, I'm humbled. :P

Meanwhile I'm starting a coffee shop job. XD
    i never left, i've just been busy

i did get a new toy though:

10+ Year Old Account
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

How will you know what keys you are hitting?
    &nbsp;

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    How will you know what keys you are hitting?
    3 bottles of pure leetsauce daily should do the trick

but in reality, i've swapped keycaps so many times on other keyboards, i know all keys by memory, although i still need to look at the keys while i type

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyanotical View Post
    3 bottles of pure leetsauce daily should do the trick

but in reality, i've swapped keycaps so many times on other keyboards, i know all keys by memory, although i still need to look at the keys while i type
    I high school for computer high school we got in trouble if we looked at our keyboards while typing. So I could do without looking..but I would have to still have the letters on it just...because....

I got my 'free' 128 usb drive, now I just have to do the crappy mail-in-rebate to get my 70% dollars back. But I also have to install Mcafee on my computer and select autorenewal. The rebate thing says I have to be in the thing for 11 months until i can cancel it, but I am just gonna get my rebate card and use it then cancel it. Never done rebate before so this will be an experience for me.

Why do I need a 128 flash drive? I have no idea, I just thought the deal was cool, and maybe I will actually use this one. I could install games on it and play them at work....think of the possibilities(though it would have to be easy to drive games, our work computers suck)!!!!!
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    I high school for computer high school
    Wat. I am genuinely confused.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Wat. I am genuinely confused.
    Prettyyyyyyyyyyy sure he meant to say:

In high school for computer class...
    "A flower.

15+ Year Old Account
    7 days after estimated delivery time and still no sign of my headphones. Fuck UPS, worst delivery company ever.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghâzh View Post
    7 days after estimated delivery time and still no sign of my headphones. Fuck UPS, worst delivery company ever.
    I am still waiting on Massdrop to send me my headphones. I never really had no probelm with any delivery service, maybe one or two late deliveries. I have had them delivering it to the wrong house though....I ended up finding it.

Prettyyyyyyyyyyy sure he meant to say:

In high school for computer class...
    Yeah.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Oh i've had UPS mark stuff as delivered in their online tracker(because it showing up at the local depot means delivered apparently) the day before the truck actually showed up and another time they showed up at our front door and dropped a box that was marked FRAGILE all over the damn thing from waist-height to the concrete porch with a lovely THUNK, luckily nothing was broken(it was a laptop) and i even got them to refund me the shipping costs after i threw a fit at their local office

Aside from those 2 times, they have been pretty good with getting stuff here in one piece with the other few dozen packages i've received over the years.
    If you must insist on using a non-sanctioned sitting apparatus, please consider the tensile strength
    of the materials present in the object in question in comparison to your own mass volumetric density.

In other words, stop breaking shit with your fat ass.

I've had UPS literally through my package over my fence. I was in shock when it happened.

It was a hard drive as I recall, nothing was wrong with it, but for fuck's sake...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    I've had UPS literally through my package over my fence. I was in shock when it happened.

It was a hard drive as I recall, nothing was wrong with it, but for fuck's sake...
    Oh shit, I would not have used that HDD if I saw that happen, and especially have any lick of proof. I'm sure if you gave it back to the company they'd have found something was made to be out of place. Fuck delivery drivers that have no care in the world for the precious cargo they deliver. This is YOUR JOB bro.
    "A flower.

Oh shit, I would not have used that HDD if I saw that happen, and especially have any lick of proof. I'm sure if you gave it back to the company they'd have found something was made to be out of place. Fuck delivery drivers that have no care in the world for the precious cargo they deliver. This is YOUR JOB bro.
    Yeah, this was years ago, back when I pretty much ignorant of hardware; if it worked, it worked sort of mentality. The HDD is still alive and kickin' right now, but still, I agree.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll be damned.

I had a Seagate that was error-ridden from day 1. =/
    "A flower.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    I am still waiting on Massdrop to send me my headphones. I never really had no probelm with any delivery service, maybe one or two late deliveries. I have had them delivering it to the wrong house though....I ended up finding it.
    I had my FG2421 get delivered to my neighbor... Glad the box was huge and obvious. I just took it, sitting infront of the door.

This is the box my 980 came in:

I attached the pic to an email to UPS and Newegg with just "What the fuck?" in the body. Still haven't gotten a reply.